The Secret Big-Money Takeover of America

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Robert Reich: The Secret Big-Money Takeover of America

This is what the corrupt, paid off Repugs are campaigning hard for and what the rightwing retarded dipshits who vote for them are actually arguing for without knowing it, a big money takeover of America with non US citizens funding it, anyone supporting this shit is supporting treason, not the best interests of the masses of America people and our economy.

Huffy Puffy opinion piece... about as credible as Jon Lovitz's character, The Pathological Liar
85lliar.jpg

Robert Reich: The Secret Big-Money Takeover of America

This is what the corrupt, paid off Repugs are campaigning hard for and what the rightwing retarded dipshits who vote for them are actually arguing for without knowing it, a big money takeover of America with non US citizens funding it, anyone supporting this shit is supporting treason, not the best interests of the masses of America people and our economy.

:lol:

The Citizen's United Case...is a matter of law now. It's a fine example of legislating from the bench as it overturned nearly a century of precedence. And there was a time that Conservatives railed against "Activist" judges. This puts that notion to bed.

Hey point them back to the muslim takeover or christians being attacked. The investor class doesn't need the light shined on it right now. thanks

Huffy Puffy opinion piece... about as credible as Jon Lovitz's character, The Pathological Liar
85lliar.jpg

Thats the expected rightwing fucktard response I anticipated, listen dipshit, is it or is it not a fact that foreign money is being poured into congressional race? Yes or fucking no? Isn't the GOP fighting to give taxcuts and more to the rich and deregulation? Yes or fucking no? The Bush taxcuts haven't created any trickle down jobs like they're supposed to as Reaganomics dictate? Yes or fucking no? The answers are all either yes or no, of you answer no please provide some evidence instead of your rightwing shit burping, idiotic bullshit or shut the fuck up.

It is no secret. There are many who think those controlling money can run this country betteer than the constitution can.

Our founding fathers never envisioned companies bring individuals and money being speech.

The huffington post.

Only the slaves think that tripe is news.

If you think it's just the gop getting foreign aide, you deluded in the head.

the only slaves I see are dickheads like you kissing the cocks of big business robber barons and thieves, they bend you over and skull fuck up the asshole through their paid off Repug overseers and KKK like Tea Bastards and you love it. Assclown.

85lliar.jpg

Thats the expected rightwing fucktard response I anticipated, listen dipshit, is it or is it not a fact that foreign money is being poured into congressional race? Yes or fucking no? Isn't the GOP fighting to give taxcuts and more to the rich and deregulation? Yes or fucking no? The Bush taxcuts haven't created any trickle down jobs like they're supposed to as Reaganomics dictate? Yes or fucking no? The answers are all either yes or no, of you answer no please provide some evidence instead of your rightwing shit burping, idiotic bullshit or shut the fuck up.

Funny that you and the Huffy Puffy joke piece do not focus on the fact that ALL candidates are receiving such things.. not just on the side you hate... if you would argue for laws against this across the board and call out ALL sides.. that's one thing.. what you and the bullshit opinion writer are doing is selectively reporting to support a winger agenda

The huffington post.

the only slaves I see are dickheads like you kissing the cocks of big business robber barons and thieves, they bend you over and skull fuck up the asshole through their paid off Repug overseers and KKK like Tea Bastards and you love it. Assclown.

Let me guess, your not a stock broker?

You know what would be cool? If people could form their own opinions and not rely on OpEds. Just an idea.

85lliar.jpg

Ah...spoken like a true liberal.

Have fun and enjoy the show on Nov. 2nd.

The huffington post.

Let me guess, your not a stock broker?

Nope, I have my government sponsored Thrift Savings Program savings I'm investing in, I can only gain, not lose any money if I play my cards right.

85lliar.jpg

Ah...spoken like a true liberal.

Have fun and enjoy the show on Nov. 2nd.

I'm going to enjoy it too and even if Repugs take over they're going to fuck up the country again with their incompetence so bad they'll be out in one term.

Big money takeover of America.... Could the OpEd refer to a certain George Soros and his control over the Democrat Party? :lol::lol:

85lliar.jpg

Why don't you tell us specifically why it is not credible, point by point.

Your post is an opinion piece from a partisan rightwinger. Doesn't that make IT equally lacking in credibility,

by your own standards?

Forum List

Back