The secret backstory of how Obama let Hexbollah off the hook

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
car_money_laundering.png

A global threat emerges
How Hezbollah turned to trafficking cocaine and laundering money through used cars to finance its expansion.
In its determination to secure a nuclear deal with Iran, the Obama administration derailed an ambitious law enforcement campaign targeting drug trafficking by the Iranian-backed terrorist group Hezbollah, even as it was funneling cocaine into the United States, according to a POLITICO investigation.

The campaign, dubbed Project Cassandra, was launched i

The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook

And nobody notices how all the facts and truth come out way AFTER Obama the clown leaves office.
Oh but their die hard cult followers won't believe a thing when it comes to their coward and chief.

This has been posted several times here.
And needs to be posted several more.
Of all the things that obama did, I find this one the most disgusting.

So zero ####'s, on the FBI, ####;s on the CIA, ####'s the DOJ, but trumps the problem.:cuckoo:

• Banned

So zero ####'s, on the FBI, ####;s on the CIA, ####'s the DOJ, but trumps the problem.:cuckoo:

funny it just came out today and the fact different from those who you say POSTED IT BEFORE... and fkn shit happens.

I'm sure you little whiny ass will report it and one of your mod parents will take care of it for you Bahahahh.

• Banned

p.s

21558875_472887579743090_406132806085716477_n.jpg

Forum List

Back