The Second Should Be The Center Of Our Fight

neighbor---guns1_o.jpg
Yes V, that's very helpful because what they want to steal are guns and other things. Now they know to come armed, and shoot first.

Like you, they are cowards, and will take your flat screen before looking for a gun owner for a fight.... But thanks for your logic! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Yes V, that's very helpful because what they want to steal are guns and other things. Now they know to come armed, and shoot first.

Like you, they are cowards, and will take your flat screen before looking for a gun owner for a fight.... But thanks for your logic! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Flat-screens are hardly worth the bother now V. Too big and too cheap. Guns and other valuables, gun people don't trust banks so cash is around, now that is where the fun comes in. If I was going into that business I'd drive around in a moving van, and load up gun safes.

I love me a nutter who is against states rights! So much fun.
States rights cannot trump the Constitution.

Funny libs find abortion in the Constitution, but deny "shall not be infringed" is in there.
All rights have limitations, or did you not notice that?
No, but I did notice you are a complete idiot.
Time to grow up now then, rights are limited, like abortion (privacy), guns, speech, religion, etc.
Yes, rights are limited.

But you said "you people"(we", in the case of above post) are going to get the guns, using drones if need be.

How many deaths are you willing to accept to get those guns?

Americans will not roll over and surrender them like Australian sheeple.

Flat-screens are hardly worth the bother now V. Too big and too cheap. Guns and other valuables, gun people don't trust banks so cash is around, now that is where the fun comes in. If I was going into that business I'd drive around in a moving van, and load up gun safes.

I can't help it if you don't think you can trade a flat screen for a gun in the ghetto you live in!

I can't help it if you don't think you can trade a flat screen for a gun in the ghetto you live in!
I bet it would take five big TV's to trade for a decent gun.

It truly should because it's the fail safe plan our founders built. Islamic State will NOT attack your home with as much zeal if they think they could get shot.
The second IS what defends you AGAINST any tyranny of ANY party today and well into the future.

Tyranny TRUE tyranny comes at you in small bites, just a little here and a little there because they say it's good for you. Little things like Obama closing the last lead mine in Viburnam Mo. {Buick lead mine}

Tyranny comes at you with mag limits or the amount of ammo you can own or even IF you can own a gun. The result of creepy tyranny can be found in Chicago or New York or Detroit.

ALL loaded with just such out right anti-American social values. Think I am wrong? The Bill of Rights the amendments ARE legally open to ALL unless you live there. So there ARE places in America TODAY where Americans LACK the equal protection of the law.

Still think I am wrong? Well New York one of the biggest anti-gun anti second city ALSO bans large soft drinks. Now I'm NOT saying your right to own a gun affects your ability to buy a soft drink BUT if a government led by ANY party can ban your right to a gun the truly how hard is it to ban a soft drink by size?

Death of your RIGHTS will come by thousands of little everyday rights lost NOT a lone big one. The main target by government IS the lone big one but in order to "train" you they take the little ones here and there.

The second IS the lynch pin to ALL because it backs ALL the others. Could Hitler have killed six million Jews if those six million Jews been armed? NO, he would NEVER have made it outside of Germany and most likely would have been killed there.

Could the United States government with say three million armed DHS agents take a country with three hundred million armed CITIZENS? Again NO. No government be it ours or another could do it. When a Japanese leader was asked "Why not attack the mainland?" The reply was "Because behind EVERY blade of grass there IS a gun".

To you fellow history buffs out there you might recall small parts of Alaska were occupied by Japanese during WW2 until locals {Eskimo's} were armed with AR7s. Guns in the hands of people has always led to people doing the right thing. Guns only in the hands of government has always led to government that does bad things.

Islamic State is coming and countries were CITIZENS are forbidden arms stand as testimony as to what happens. Their sons are killed and their daughters raped. The police arrive AFTER a crime NEVER before one and seldom during one. There is that time frame when it's YOU and THEM.

And seconds tick by like hours as you wait. Now if you democrats truly feel you should NOT own a gun then odds are YOU are correct about YOU but no one else. The second is PERSONAL choice NOT group choice.

There IS a very good term for those who CHOOSE to be unprotected unprepared during civil or social strife. It's called NATURAL SELECTION. It's NOT the biggest Deer mounted on the wall that got him there, it was the dumbest deer that day.

It IS often reported that during the Rodney King riots in LA that hollywood stars called Charlton Heston begging for a gun. He refused. "Why arm them now" he said "When they could have themselves?"

Think on it, meanwhile here's a little Bill Whittle.

Terrorists eagerly volunteering to be suicide bombers don't care about getting shot.

Second Amendment stopped defending us against a tyrannical government back around when tanks were invented. Have a defacto tyrannical government now. What are you gonna do about it pup? Take up arms and...What? Get shot?

US government is proofed against a full-release of nuclear weapons from the Soviets. What chance do Billy Bob and Bubba got?

I love me a nutter who is against states rights! So much fun.

Funny libs find abortion in the Constitution, but deny "shall not be infringed" is in there.
Time to grow up now then, rights are limited, like abortion (privacy), guns, speech, religion, etc.
Yes, rights are limited.

But you said "you people"(we", in the case of above post) are going to get the guns, using drones if need be.

How many? Oh, I think a few dozen houses, with people hunkered inside, blown to tiny pieces and shown on the news will do nicely. That should get the message across, even to those types.

Where I live we all have guns, and fences, and electronic gates, and dogs, and very often people working the land, etc. That's why I never lock the doors, what's the point.

Yes, rights are limited.

How many? Oh, I think a few dozen houses, with people hunkered inside, blown to tiny pieces and shown on the news will do nicely. That should get the message across, even to those types.
If push comes to shove, we will see.

Everybody has to die from something, go ahead and try to disarm America.

We can't stop ISIS with drones and planes, America won't be disarmed by them either.

Go for it.

Yes, rights are limited.

If push comes to shove, we will see.

Everybody has to die from something, go ahead and try to disarm America.

We can't stop ISIS with drones and planes, America won't be disarmed by them either.

Go for it.
In good time.

"Still think I am wrong? Well New York one of the biggest anti-gun anti second city ALSO bans large soft drinks. Now I'm NOT saying your right to own a gun affects your ability to buy a soft drink BUT if a government led by ANY party can ban your right to a gun the truly how hard is it to ban a soft drink by size?"

You're wrong and you're a ridiculous idiot.

There is no Constitutional right to buy a large soft drink. This sort of ignorance and stupidity seems common to many on the right.

And neither New York City nor New York State are 'anti-Second Amendment,' the notion is ignorant idiocy, as the gun control measures of both the City and State comport with current Second Amendment jurisprudence.

What guns can't you own that you want to own?
Even though my full auto's are FULLY permitted under federal law the state of California will not let me keep them there. In the state of Oregon I own to much ammo and would be breaking that law there.
So that limits me to Az/TX and N.M.

I do gun builds as a hobby.
Consequently you're not prohibited from owning the guns you want to own.

What guns can't you own that you want to own?
Even though my full auto's are FULLY permitted under federal law the state of California will not let me keep them there. In the state of Oregon I own to much ammo and would be breaking that law there.
So that limits me to Az/TX and N.M.

I do gun builds as a hobby.
Consequently you're not prohibited from owning the guns you want to own.
Just try to get and carry a full auto Glock in Cali.

Forum List

Back