The Second Presidential Debate Oct 16

Oh, another rule, they are allowed no crib notes of any kind. They can write down their thoughts during the debate.

Sandy said nobody, not the commission, not the candidates, not the people in the audience know which questions she selected to be asked. . . . .mmmm, okay.

Romney's staying on point a whole lot better than Obama is, but not sure how the media or fact checkers are gonna rule this.

Romney's staying on point a whole lot better than Obama is, but not sure how the media or fact checkers are gonna rule this.

"No he didn't" "Yes he did"" blah, blah, blah, lies, lies lies, Obama on talking points and still no plan.

Romney, ahead of the game and connecting with the folks, in my opinion, and as of this post....
imagescnyt.jpg

Lordy, I hope the fact checkers are going to be honest on this one. Obama is on a roll, but my own fact checker is overheating here as to the truth of what he is saying.

Well it certainly wasn't boring.

Last debate Obama spoke 4 more minutes than Romney.
Earliest time analysis tonight, Obama spoke 3 more minutes than Romney.

I gave Obama the win on specific points made.
I gave Romney the win on substance.

I am now convinced that neither man had the specific questions, though I do believe Obama was provided the substance of topics that would be asked because Obama had so many canned memorized speeches ready to go--most didn't specifically answer the question but I'm sure the rhetoric pleased his base.

I thought Romney missed two great opportunities to nail Obama on substance--once on energy and once on Lybia--and Romney should have dealt with the 47% thing earlier so Obama wouldn't have it to effectively close.

But all in all a good match. Obama did show up tonight. And it was entertaining.

You believe that Obama was given hints about the topics asked and Romney was not?

I wouldn't want to be a guest in your house when you forget to flush.

Well it certainly wasn't boring.

Last debate Obama spoke 4 more minutes than Romney.
Earliest time analysis tonight, Obama spoke 3 more minutes than Romney.

I gave Obama the win on specific points made.
I gave Romney the win on substance.

I am now convinced that neither man had the specific questions, though I do believe Obama was provided the substance of topics that would be asked because Obama had so many canned memorized speeches ready to go--most didn't specifically answer the question but I'm sure the rhetoric pleased his base.

I thought Romney missed two great opportunities to nail Obama on substance--once on energy and once on Lybia--and Romney should have dealt with the 47% thing earlier so Obama wouldn't have it to effectively close.

But all in all a good match. Obama did show up tonight. And it was entertaining.
agree with your points. it was entertaing that for sure and at time it got pretty fiesty . thought they were going to duke it out one point..

don,t think either men really adressed the long term issues really and at time got to caught into with tic for tact point scoring

president was much better then first debate and romney was less good then he was in the first debate but still soild.

overall romney still in control of election but president kept into same in the game

third debate should be intresting.

You believe that Obama was given hints about the topics asked and Romney was not?

I wouldn't want to be a guest in your house when you forget to flush.
i don,t think either men given topics. I was bit suprise more was not asked about taxes and healthcare.

still much closer debate this time around and president at least turned up this time. I just wish he had in first debate or we would not see him behind .

Forum List

Back