The Second American Revolution coming......

Hell, I voted for Reagan. He was a liberal compared to you guys. When you start advocating the overthrow of the government, then I'm out of here. If too many of us non-revolutionaries, leave your debate it will turn into a pep rally. Oh, maybe that's what this thread is all about.

Ummm Flopper , I am in no way agreeing with the OP on this thread.

This tax bracket Shows this idiot that Reagan had higher taxes than Obama wants to give us yet these assholes are all talking revolt when they kissed Ronnies feet.

So these are the fruits of right-wing hate speech? You dare call yourself American?

Disgusting!

demonRats suck donkey dick. and get dead people to vote. dead people get SS checks too what a bunch of DUmbRods.

Liesmatter said:
It was only 28% for his last year, most of his term it was 50% qand you assholes never complained.

I was six years old in 1988 you dipshit. :confused:

malkin_dipshit_alert.jpg

And 50% was pretty fucking low compared to what it had been the previous 50 years and as pointed out he ultimately brought it down to 28, so as usual, you lied. Big surprise. Go back to your playpen and chew on the lead bars.

Will Washington's Failures Lead To Second American Revolution? - IBD - Investors.com

This sums it up as well as Ive seen anywhere. Its a comin' s0ns.:lol::lol:

Ive talked to scores of people in the past 18 months..........on lines at deli's.......in auto service centers........at car shows.........at my work ( my company employs 1,800 )........my family.........my neighbors.

Im 50 years old this year. Never seen anger like this. Never seen people so appalled at what their country is becomming and has become. Real anger. Liberals........who have always been viewed as beyond gone are now viewed as being totally anti-American, but naive is the most frequently heard term I hear. Some Ive talked to.........people I never met before in my life will say stuff like, "Those fcukkers should all be deported!!!" ............ordering a Roast Beef on rye like me.:eusa_whistle:

Translation?

There are tens of million like me........non-limpwristers I might add............who are sick of this sh!t. Sick of high taxes all the left is so fond of. Sick of thinking that the government should be paying everything for everyone. Sick of fake doomsday talk of global warming that will lead to legislation to make middle class working Ameicans broke. SICK AS HELL of politically correct complete non-sense. Sick and tired of these people trying to decimate all traditions in America. Sick and tired of coming up an escaltor in Macy's and seeing signs pointing them to a department they want to go and the sign is written in fcukking Spanish. Sick and tired of people who believe the US Constitution is some makey-uppey document that is better off in the fireplace. Sick and tired of them supporting trickle-up poverty economics at the expense of hard work and sacrafice. Sick of self centered generations of people with few real responsibilities in life being just fine with our kids futures being laughable. Sick and tired of race baiting BS. Sick and tired of paying for everybody else's free ride in life. Sick and tired of assholes living in the mountains of Oregon or the coast of Maine advocating for a talk to the bad guys 'till you're blue in the face foreigh policy

I have responsibilities on my job that the fcukking k00ks on this board cannot begin to fathom sitting behind their computer posting up 100 posts a day painted up in sniveling weenie limpwristed idealistic buuuuuuuuuuuuuuulsh!t and they dont have a fcukking clue about the real world. Do you credit these asshats? Look at their post count.........12,000 posts in a year........15,000 posts in a year..........18,000 posts in 18 months. Are you fcukking kidding me..............YOU are going to lecture people about public policy??!!!!!!!!! Life outside the internet of these phoneys is non-existent...............not even debatable unless you're a mental case.

I cant fcukking wait for it all to come to a head because Im on the side that will win in the end..........1000% certainty. What ever it takes................whatever it takes.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: When a class of people become OK with the government taking over everything, sooner or later the gloves come off and the civility ends amongst the people who still believe in the words of the founding fathers. And theres tens of millions of them who dont defend their property with BEWARE OF DOG signs...................s0ns.................:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

Skookerwack, there are 47 people like you. You are the minority, you are despised, and if there were an American revolution, you would be deported to Iran.

Idiot.

Liesmatter said:
It was only 28% for his last year, most of his term it was 50% qand you assholes never complained.

I was six years old in 1988 you dipshit. :confused:

malkin_dipshit_alert.jpg

And 50% was pretty fucking low compared to what it had been the previous 50 years and as pointed out he ultimately brought it down to 28, so as usual, you lied. Big surprise. Go back to your playpen and chew on the lead bars.

"You assholes" refers to your republican cohorts.

Its not my fault you are a child.

I did not lie you buttwipe the tax rate under Reagan was higher than Obamas.

Last edited:
If they are taking off to nonviolently protest. I say Amen to that.

If they are going to be violent, then I will not be part of it. Violence is what they want. It will justify them seizing control and eliminating the dissenters.

So what you are saying is even when our president takes the clear action of a DICTATOR and brings 12 to 20 Million New Mostly Democrat votes into the electorate before his re-election vote. We are suppose to use our power at the Ballot Box to fight him?

Sorry if that happened it would be a direct attack on our Republic, Any president that took such an action, clearly done to help them win an election, Would cease to be a democratically elected leader, and become a DICTATOR, and should be dealt with as such.

I would not sit by and allow that to happen with out taking ACTION, and MILLIONS of Americans would be with me.

This is exactly the situation people talk about when they say our right to bear arms is about keeping the government in check. I would Hope Obama knows better than to pull a stunt like this, in a country with over 200 MILLION privately owned guns, and a military that Self Identifies as Conservative at a 70% rate. Their power comes from us, we give it to them, and we and we alone have the sole power to take it away. Whether at the ballot box, or if need by, by force of Action.

The Deceleration of Independence Clearly spells out OUR RIGHT, in fact OUR DUTY, To rise up and replace any government that is acting to our detriment. At the time we would be called terrorists, but history would call us Patriots.

Last edited:
There are tens of million like me...who are sick of this sh!t

And there are hundreds of millions more with a rational mind who use the electoral process to affect the course of America's future. You want to use violent means because your opinion differs from other fellow Americans?

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Now I see you highlighted your favorite parts, but you can't neglect the other text you thankfully included. All men are created equal, and we are endowed with the unalienable rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Unfortunately, throughout American history, we haven't treated every man as equal, and we haven't given everyone the unalienable rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Now I'm sure you've heard of the phrase about trying to constantly form a more perfect union. In the pursuit of that, we as Americans will be constantly trying to make life more just and fair for everyone, not just the priviledged, the rich or the racial majority, because again, all men are created equal. In doing this, the people who were used to benefiting from an unfair system need to get used to a system that will constantly try to become the fairest it can be. It doesn't mean that the people who's power and wealth that was once protected under an unjust system have a right to revolt to maintain their underserved advantage.

Now you talk about government usurping power from the people, but what about uncontrollable corporate power usurping power from the people? How are American citizens to defend itself from insurance companies who are no longer doing the job they went into business to do? How can American citizens protect themselves from a terribly corrupt Wall Street that decimated our ecomony, and many economies around the world? Who can protect us from that, but our own government? Those are powers we need our government to use.

We need our government to use it's defense power to defend us from foreign military threats. How else can our citizens defend themselves against unchecked financial threats, if not through government regulation?

The main reason for all this extreme right-wing toxic talk is similar to any "group" that held power for a long period of time and feels that they're in danger of losing it. They're desparate and will resort to anything to keep hold of that advantage, because that advantage means unprecedented profit, power etc.. The people who benefited for way too long under an unjust system fear that they will now have to play by the rules, and will no longer have the rules unfairly aligned in their favor anymore.

If they were real competitors, they would relish the competition of a fair playing field and if they were the best, they would still come out on top. Coming out on top because you have every advantage is hardly a victory.

The majority of people defending the right-wing agenda are unfortunately pawns in their game of maintaining their wealth and power. It has nothing to do with you, or the everyday American citizen. They simply use rhetoric and hyperbole to mobilize a lot of everyday Americans to take on their fight for them.

There are tens of million like me...who are sick of this sh!t

And there are hundreds of millions more with a rational mind who use the electoral process to affect the course of America's future. You want to use violent means because your opinion differs from other fellow Americans?

If Obama uses an executive order to Make 12 to 20 Million Illegals legal and ready to vote before the 2012 Election THEN HELL YES not because my opinion differs with other Americans, But because that would be the ACT of a despotic Dictator. A cl;ear attempt to fix the ballot box, and steal an election.

Any Path to citizenship must be a slow one. We will not accept any attempt to both Make them instant citizen and able to vote before the next election. Anyone who decided to come here legally right now would not be a citizen or able to vote for at least 6 years. How can you justify People who ignored out laws to come here, Being made full voting citizens over night by the actions of one man, and his presidential pen.

YOU CAN NOT, that would be an act of War against the integrity of our Republican, and would be answered as such.

If you do not believe us, wait, support Obama doing it, and then watch the blood flow.

Last edited:
support Obama doing it, and then watch the blood flow.

Classy.

Why didn't the blood flow when Reagan granted amnesty?

Because he did not do it BY EXECUTIVE FIAT, and he did not stand to gain a significant block of votes by doing it. When Reagen did it, it was through the congress, Promises of securing the border were made(and not lived up to) and the people who got Amnesty still had to wait several years before becoming Full Voting citizens.

We are talking about Liberals who have floated the IDEA that Obama Bypass Debate and congress, and use an executive order to grant immediate citizenship to 12 to 20 Million people. If you can not see that there is no comparing that to Reagan signing an Amnesty passed by congress, then I can not help you. When Reagan signed his Amnesty the people who benefited got a green card and started on a PATH to citizenship. While these liberals have been suggesting that Obama not only Bypass congress but make the illegals Instant full citizens able to vote immediately.

Apples and oranges.

Or more like Democracy and Dictatorship

Last edited:
Will Washington's Failures Lead To Second American Revolution? - IBD - Investors.com

This sums it up as well as Ive seen anywhere. Its a comin' s0ns.:lol::lol:

Ive talked to scores of people in the past 18 months..........on lines at deli's.......in auto service centers........at car shows.........at my work ( my company employs 1,800 )........my family.........my neighbors.

Im 50 years old this year. Never seen anger like this. Never seen people so appalled at what their country is becomming and has become. Real anger. Liberals........who have always been viewed as beyond gone are now viewed as being totally anti-American, but naive is the most frequently heard term I hear. Some Ive talked to.........people I never met before in my life will say stuff like, "Those fcukkers should all be deported!!!" ............ordering a Roast Beef on rye like me.:eusa_whistle:

Translation?

There are tens of million like me........non-limpwristers I might add............who are sick of this sh!t. Sick of high taxes all the left is so fond of. Sick of thinking that the government should be paying everything for everyone. Sick of fake doomsday talk of global warming that will lead to legislation to make middle class working Ameicans broke. SICK AS HELL of politically correct complete non-sense. Sick and tired of these people trying to decimate all traditions in America. Sick and tired of coming up an escaltor in Macy's and seeing signs pointing them to a department they want to go and the sign is written in fcukking Spanish. Sick and tired of people who believe the US Constitution is some makey-uppey document that is better off in the fireplace. Sick and tired of them supporting trickle-up poverty economics at the expense of hard work and sacrafice. Sick of self centered generations of people with few real responsibilities in life being just fine with our kids futures being laughable. Sick and tired of race baiting BS. Sick and tired of paying for everybody else's free ride in life. Sick and tired of assholes living in the mountains of Oregon or the coast of Maine advocating for a talk to the bad guys 'till you're blue in the face foreigh policy

I have responsibilities on my job that the fcukking k00ks on this board cannot begin to fathom sitting behind their computer posting up 100 posts a day painted up in sniveling weenie limpwristed idealistic buuuuuuuuuuuuuuulsh!t and they dont have a fcukking clue about the real world. Do you credit these asshats? Look at their post count.........12,000 posts in a year........15,000 posts in a year..........18,000 posts in 18 months. Are you fcukking kidding me..............YOU are going to lecture people about public policy??!!!!!!!!! Life outside the internet of these phoneys is non-existent...............not even debatable unless you're a mental case.

I cant fcukking wait for it all to come to a head because Im on the side that will win in the end..........1000% certainty. What ever it takes................whatever it takes.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: When a class of people become OK with the government taking over everything, sooner or later the gloves come off and the civility ends amongst the people who still believe in the words of the founding fathers. And theres tens of millions of them who dont defend their property with BEWARE OF DOG signs...................s0ns.................:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

I can understand the anger...I'd be a little angry too with you coming into my personal space to talk your nonsense.

Forum List

Back