the second amendment still applies !!

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
i hear a lot of people saying that when our founding fathers wrote the second amendment that they could not have foreseen the types of rifles and hand guns available to the populace today ,and that the second amendment needs to be changed and updated. bull !! back then citizens owned fire arms on par with our government !! notice i said fire arms ...not canons ,not bombs ,only hand held fire arms . and the same still applies today .i do not need nor want a rocket launcher or a grenade than can take down a building and kill dozens of people with one shot. hell most of us don't want a fully automatic machine gun ,but when it comes to personal protection of life,liberty, and property i want a firearm that will give me the greatest chance of survival !!is that so damn unreasonable ??

Last edited:
i hear a lot of people saying that when our founding fathers wrote the second amendment that they could not have foreseen the types of rifles and hand guns available to the populace today ,and that the second amendment needs to be changed and updated. bull !! back then citizens owned fire arms on par with our government !! notice i said fire arms ...not canons ,not bombs ,only hand held fire arms . and the same still applies today .i do not need nor want a rocket launcher or a grenade than can take down a building and kill dozens of people with one shot. hell most of us don't want a fully automatic machine gun ,but when it comes to personal protection of life,liberty, and property i want a firearm that will give me the greatest chance of survival !!is that so damn unreasonable ??

Not so long as you are sane, sober and socialized; trained, licensed (to assure the first three) and insured on each gun you own & for any harm caused by the gun by anyone who operates it.

Not so long as you are sane, sober and socialized; trained, licensed (to assure the first three) and insured on each gun you own & for any harm caused by the gun by anyone who operates it.
Is the Military insured like that?
Does the US Gov't pay out large sums of money to the families of people who happened to be too close to a "suspect terrorist" when a Hellfire Missile takes him out?

No they aren't, no they don't.

I'll go back to Flintlock Rifles whenever the US Military does.

"Oh but if the Military did that, America would be over-run by it's enemies like that!"

You're exactly right! Now you see why the Gov't wants to disarm us? :D

Does the US Gov't pay out large sums of money to the families of people who happened to be too close to a "suspect terrorist" when a Hellfire Missile takes him out?

"Oh but if the Military did that, America would be over-run by it's enemies like that!"

"Paranoia strikes deep, into your brain it has seeped."

The pen is mightier than the sword takes on a new meaning when someone like you believes your arsenal will ever stand up to the U.S. Military. A Military which by law cannot be used for law enforcement except to put down insurrection. Now, I'm not sure if you're one of the fools who believes in using force to nullify federal laws, but it might be a good idea for you to examine your beliefs before you go all David Koresh (who didn't even go up against our military) and stick to the theoretical.

Last edited:

and just who is going to make that decision ?? the gubment ??

"Paranoia strikes deep, into your brain it has seeped."

The pen is mightier than the sword takes on a new meaning when someone like you believes your arsenal will ever stand up to the U.S. Military. A Military which by law cannot be used for law enforcement except to put down insurrection. Now, I'm not sure if you're one of the fools who believes in using force to nullify federal laws, but it might be a good idea for you to examine your beliefs before you go all David Koresh (who didn't even go up against our military) and stick to the theoretical.
fuck Koresh !! he was a lunatic !! do not use that idiot as an excuse to disarm Americans !!

In other words, as long as you are properly chickified and a pussy, yeah, you can have your rights. But if we think you don't conform, then you have no rights in our America.

There is no requirement for owning and keeping firearms. Deal with it.

Pretty soon, you people are going to write your own demise.

In other words, as long as you are properly chickified and a pussy, yeah, you can have your rights. But if we think you don't conform, then you have no rights in our America.

There is no requirement for owning and keeping firearms. Deal with it.

Pretty soon, you people are going to write your own demise.
there are requirements but very few .felons and minors are not allowed to purchase a firearm and i have no problem with that .but responsible law abiding adults should be able to buy an assault rifle for protection.

individuals don't have the same rights/requirements as the military.

but in answer to your question, they are TRAINED...

no one is disarming you.

stop whining.

what is this, the 100th fauxrage thread on this subject?

It is unreasonable when you are supplying the enemies of society with those same weapons.

It is unreasonable when you are supplying the enemies of society with those same weapons.
legal gun owners protecting their homes,and families are not enemies of society .

legal gun owners protecting their homes,and families are not enemies of society .

You have used the lobbying efforts of the NRA to make laws that put guns into the hands of criminals and make weapons more deadly. Look at that gun show nonsense! Three recent incidences of guns going off at gun shows, one by a gun dealer shooting himself. We ought to just donate money to you so you can buy guns and kill each other off.

You are the people making the danger you want to protect yourself from.

Forum List

Back