The Second amendment and the koolaid drinkers

One can only laugh at paranoiacs. Sad little frightened children imagining scary monsters in their closet. Who's coming for your pathetic popguns, Chuckles? The UN? Them Libtards!!

Grow a pair.

ZZZZZzzzzz.....your idiotic attempt to insult me is as ineffective as your opinions are. Who is coming after our guns? The left is.

Only a fool thinks otherwise....fool.

Unless if we had a hitler come house to house , how are they going to get them?...There are way tooooooo many guns out there. We would be up in the hills ready for a war ,if that happened.

It is quite simple and is already in progress.

Some idiot kills people with a gun.

The left demands a "sensible gun control measure to stop gun violence. But gun control doesn't work so...

The left demands another "sensible gun control measure to stop gun violence. But gun control doesn't work so...

Some idiot kills people with a gun, and on and on until one of several things happen:

No one can buy a gun, and/or buy ammo.
No one can afford a gun or ammo.
Manufacturers are run completely out of business.

They don't have to physically take them away to make them nothing but paper weights. Thus effectively disarming us.
You are an idiot. A paranoid fool.

If 30,000 people a year weren't getting wacked by guns, no one would give a shit about your useless toys. You could stick them up your ass for all anyone would care. If you really cared about your gun rights, you'd be trying to do whatever you could to bring down the gun death rate. Then you'd be left alone, to pathetically cling to your guns.
21000 are suicides and if you take firearms away you would maybe stop what 1 percent of that? RETARD.
First of all, RETARD, I don't believe in gun confiscation. Second of all, RETARD, I don't believe in gun control. What I do advocate for, you disgusting pig, is preventing death. You make a good point (amazingly). The number one target in the prevention of unnecessary gun death is suicide. And what do we have for him, Johnny? It's a brand new brain! Try not to fill this one up with diarrhea, wouldya pleeeze?

Why am I not concerned about automotive deaths? Because we deal with them rationally. Why am I not concerned about smoking deaths? Because we deal with them rationally. We have successfully reduced both of those previously out-of-control death rates. There is NO justification for dealing any differently with gun deaths.

No!! We can't let the CDC study gun violence! They'ze guuuun grabbers! You can't trust doctors! They're all crypto-fascists. We must remain vigilant against the evil of medicine!! Fuck the veterans who blow their brains out. We owe them nothing. They're not worth trying to save.

Now, please, give us your "expert" opinion about suicide prevention. I'm sure you know more about it than anyone else in the whole wide world! RETARD.

They ARE coming to take our guns. Only a fool thinks otherwise.
One can only laugh at paranoiacs. Sad little frightened children imagining scary monsters in their closet. Who's coming for your pathetic popguns, Chuckles? The UN? Them Libtards!!

Grow a pair.

ZZZZZzzzzz.....your idiotic attempt to insult me is as ineffective as your opinions are. Who is coming after our guns? The left is.

Ahhh, the left, the organized, ultra-effective left! And all you have to protect you is the constitution. Too bad you have no faith in it. Coward.

Again your lame assed attempt to insult me plus your stupid and repetitive posts do nothing but bore me.
Oh, too bad, you're really entertaining to me! My repetitive posts? You've made 24,000 posts. You post so much because you never THINK about anything so say. You just spew the same crap, over and over.

Guns are fine. They're silly toys, but there's nothing wrong with them. The problem is stupidity and paranoia in the same redneck pea-brain. It makes your little weenie hard to think you're fighting for a great cause. You ain't. No one gives a shit about your guns. You like to think people pay attention to the issue because guns are such a "threat" to power. If there wasn't so much preventable death, you'd be completely forgotten, left alone in your empty states to screw your cousins and continue to pop out half-wits.

Yet you continue to substitute schoolyard insults for logic and reason. You are boring the shit out of everyone.

Unless if we had a hitler come house to house , how are they going to get them?...There are way tooooooo many guns out there. We would be up in the hills ready for a war ,if that happened.

It is quite simple and is already in progress.

The left demands a "sensible gun control measure to stop gun violence. But gun control doesn't work so...

The left demands another "sensible gun control measure to stop gun violence. But gun control doesn't work so...

Some idiot kills people with a gun, and on and on until one of several things happen:

No one can buy a gun, and/or buy ammo.
No one can afford a gun or ammo.
Manufacturers are run completely out of business.

They don't have to physically take them away to make them nothing but paper weights. Thus effectively disarming us.
You are an idiot. A paranoid fool.

If 30,000 people a year weren't getting wacked by guns, no one would give a shit about your useless toys. You could stick them up your ass for all anyone would care. If you really cared about your gun rights, you'd be trying to do whatever you could to bring down the gun death rate. Then you'd be left alone, to pathetically cling to your guns.

You are such an idiot that you can't even see how you just supported my argument.

Now go play in the street, retard.
And you are apparently too stupid to formulate a reply. No, what I wrote does not support your argument. You've made no argument. Try it. I love dogs who think their farts are a form of communication. Please, Fido, fart away!

ZZZZZzzzzzz.....

Ahhh, the left, the organized, ultra-effective left! And all you have to protect you is the constitution. Too bad you have no faith in it. Coward.

When the states came together and formed their compact, they gave their creature, the federal government, a small set of powers. You can see the list of powers in article I, section 8. You will not see any power here that would allow the federal government to criminalize the acquisition or possession of guns by the people of the several states.

When the states came together and formed their compact, they gave their creature, the federal government, a small set of powers. You can see the list of powers in article I, section 8. You will not see any power here that would allow the federal government to criminalize the acquisition or possession of guns by the people of the several states.
Wrong.

The Constitution affords Congress powers both expressed and implied, as was the original intent of the Founding Generation (McCulloch v. Maryland), where laws passed by Congress are binding on the states and local jurisdictions, Article VI of the Constitution renders this fact settled, accepted, and beyond dispute.

“But that's not in the Constitution” is a failed and ignorant 'argument.'

Consequently, the Federal government has the authority, acting at the behest of the American people, through their elected representatives, to enact firearm regulatory measures consistent with Second Amendment jurisprudence, including that of designating felons and the mentally ill prohibited persons not eligible to possess firearms.

The Constitution affords Congress powers both expressed and implied, as was the original intent of the Founding Generation (McCulloch v. Maryland), where laws passed by Congress are binding on the states and local jurisdictions, Article VI of the Constitution renders this fact settled, accepted, and beyond dispute.

Only laws made in accordance with (pursuant to) the constitution.

“But that's not in the Constitution” is a failed and ignorant 'argument.'

Actually, the ignorant 'argument' is that anything other than the constitution is the law of the land.

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land

It says it right there for you to read.

Consequently, the Federal government has the authority, acting at the behest of the American people, through their elected representatives, to enact firearm regulatory measures consistent with Second Amendment jurisprudence, including that of designating felons and the mentally ill prohibited persons not eligible to possess firearms.

No it doesn't. It only has the authority to make laws that carry into execution its enumerated legislative powers. Prohibiting the people of the states from acquiring or possessing arms is not among those powers.

It seems like every time that there is an election the "Their coming to take your guns" story that rolls around, sorta like the code orange fear tactic

No, only someone ignorant of the Constitution and its case law.

Or someone who knows very well government may not 'confiscate' guns but propagates the lie anyway for some perceived partisan gain.

Like I said, only a fool thinks otherwise. And here you are, the biggest fool of all.
You continue to resort to schoolyard insults in place of logic, facts, and reason. Your 'arguments' are as ridiculous as they are wrong.

Show me criminals that would give up their gums? Make sure to get a background check..
You are fooling no one.
There are only two reasons why anyone would want to confiscate your guns.

1- A wedge for tyranny. This is silly. Paranoid nonsense.

2- A desperate attempt to reduce gun deaths. If the opponents to reasonable efforts to reduce gun violence weren't so fanatical, their opponents wouldn't be forced to take extreme, and unwise, counter measures.
As is the case with the rest of the Constitution, the Second Amendment exists solely in the context of its case law, as determined by Federal courts, where in fact background checks are Constitutional.

And background checks are working exactly as intended: to prevent felons, those mentally ill, and other prohibited persons from obtaining a firearm from an FFL 01; it was neither the understanding nor intent of background checks to be a 'panacea' for all gun crimes and violence, nor was it the intent that background checks should prevent criminals or prohibited persons from acquiring guns from private persons, rendering ignorant and wrong the 'argument' that background checks 'don't work.'

Right that's why so many criminals don't have guns.
Show me criminals that would give up their gums? Make sure to get a background check..
You are fooling no one.
There are only two reasons why anyone would want to confiscate your guns.

1- A wedge for tyranny. This is silly. Paranoid nonsense.

2- A desperate attempt to reduce gun deaths. If the opponents to reasonable efforts to reduce gun violence weren't so fanatical, their opponents wouldn't be forced to take extreme, and unwise, counter measures.
As is the case with the rest of the Constitution, the Second Amendment exists solely in the context of its case law, as determined by Federal courts, where in fact background checks are Constitutional.

And background checks are working exactly as intended: to prevent felons, those mentally ill, and other prohibited persons from obtaining a firearm from an FFL 01; it was neither the understanding nor intent of background checks to be a 'panacea' for all gun crimes and violence, nor was it the intent that background checks should prevent criminals or prohibited persons from acquiring guns from private persons, rendering ignorant and wrong the 'argument' that background checks 'don't work.'

The 2nd amendment is a specific prohibition by the states instructing their agent, the federal government, that it shall not infringe the right of the people to keep and bear arms.

It seems like every time that there is an election the "Their coming to take your guns" story that rolls around, sorta like the code orange fear tactic

No, only someone ignorant of the Constitution and its case law.

Or someone who knows very well government may not 'confiscate' guns but propagates the lie anyway for some perceived partisan gain.

Like I said, only a fool thinks otherwise. And here you are, the biggest fool of all.
You continue to resort to schoolyard insults in place of logic, facts, and reason. Your 'arguments' are as ridiculous as they are wrong.

I have presented the facts and logic in many threads including this one, yet you idiots never ever learn. I save time and simply point you out as the fool you are.

Grow a pair.

Again your lame assed attempt to insult me plus your stupid and repetitive posts do nothing but bore me.
Oh, too bad, you're really entertaining to me! My repetitive posts? You've made 24,000 posts. You post so much because you never THINK about anything so say. You just spew the same crap, over and over.

Guns are fine. They're silly toys, but there's nothing wrong with them. The problem is stupidity and paranoia in the same redneck pea-brain. It makes your little weenie hard to think you're fighting for a great cause. You ain't. No one gives a shit about your guns. You like to think people pay attention to the issue because guns are such a "threat" to power. If there wasn't so much preventable death, you'd be completely forgotten, left alone in your empty states to screw your cousins and continue to pop out half-wits.

Yet you continue to substitute schoolyard insults for logic and reason. You are boring the shit out of everyone.
I tried being polite to you scum. You don't deserve to be treated like intelligent, emotionally stable people. You're bored, you worthless prick? Stop replying.

Logic and reason, huh? Everyone who tried to prevent gun deaths is a "gun grabber". That's what you "think". That means you're utterly incapable of logic. That's a point, dickwad. Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me there's one person in the world who is working to prevent gun deaths who isn't a "gun grabber". Clown. Oh, no. It's the NRA that works to prevent death!!! Riiiight.

I tried being polite to you scum. You don't deserve to be treated like intelligent, emotionally stable people. You're bored, you worthless prick? Stop replying.

Logic and reason, huh? Everyone who tried to prevent gun deaths is a "gun grabber". That's what you "think". That means you're utterly incapable of logic. That's a point, dickwad. Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me there's one person in the world who is working to prevent gun deaths who isn't a "gun grabber". Clown. Oh, no. It's the NRA that works to prevent death!!! Riiiight.

ZZZZZzzzzzz....

ZZZZZzzzzzz....
And yet you keep replying. Is it an emotional problem? No, mommy, I want the last word!! Again, coward, make a point, answer a question, engage in debate, which you claim no one else is doing.

You are a sick ass who thinks anyone who tries to prevent gun deaths is a gun grabber. Answer that, coward. Tell me there is one individual or group, not connected to the NRA, that you think works to prevent gun death, who is not part of a sinister plot to steal your toys.

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzz.

ZZZZZzzzzzz....
And yet you keep replying. Is it an emotional problem? No, mommy, I want the last word!! Again, coward, make a point, answer a question, engage in debate, which you claim no one else is doing.

You are a sick ass who thinks anyone who tries to prevent gun deaths is a gun grabber. Answer that, coward. Tell me there is one individual or group, not connected to the NRA, that you think works to prevent gun death, who is not part of a sinister plot to steal your toys.

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzz.

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz.......

New Topics

Forum List

Back