The Scum also Rises...

Bullypulpit

Jan 7, 2004
Columbus, OH
<center><h2><a href=http://www.tnr.com/docprint.mhtml?i=20040719&s=aaj071904>PAKISTAN FOR BUSH. July Surprise?</a></h2></center>
<blockquote>by John B. Judis, Spencer Ackerman & Massoud Ansari

Post date: 07.29.04

Issue date: 07.19.04

Late last month, President Bush lost his greatest advantage in his bid for reelection. A poll conducted by ABC News and The Washington Post discovered that challenger John Kerry was running even with the president on the critical question of whom voters trust to handle the war on terrorism. Largely as a result of the deteriorating occupation of Iraq, Bush lost what was, in April, a seemingly prohibitive 21-point advantage on his signature issue. But, even as the president's poll numbers were sliding, his administration was implementing a plan to insure the public's confidence in his hunt for Al Qaeda.</blockquote>

That plan was to pressure Pakistan into killing, capturing or otherwise trotting out Al Qaeda members on command, particularly during the democratic convention. Who says Dubbyuh isn't using the "war on terror" for political gain...?

Bullypulpit said:
Failing to address the issue in any meaningful manner, the dupe resorts to ridicule.

Bully there is no issue because this is an opinion piece, its nothing but wild speculation but for some strange reason you expect people to engage you in mature debate about wild and unfounded speculation. Crazy!

Ok ok. I'll answer this in a mature way Bully, if you can tell me what happened to all the dead babies that Clinton, Kerry, and Co have had killed in order to frame the Republicans. :rotflmao:

Gimme a break.

insein said:
Ok ok. I'll answer this in a mature way Bully, if you can tell me what happened to all the dead babies that Clinton, Kerry, and Co have had killed in order to frame the Republicans. :rotflmao:

Gimme a break.

Which limb do you wish broken...?

insein said:

Gimme a break.

But I'll not take your bait on the non-issue of abortion.

Bullypulpit said:

Honestly, i wasn't even thinking about abortion. I was just thinking how Dems always accuse Reps of eating babies and stuff. So i figured i can make some unfounded claims that Clinton killed a bunch and then framed Bush to make it look like he did it. Im telling you its true. :splat:

insein said:
Honestly, i wasn't even thinking about abortion. I was just thinking how Dems always accuse Reps of eating babies and stuff. So i figured i can make some unfounded claims that Clinton killed a bunch and then framed Bush to make it look like he did it. Im telling you its true. :splat:

something i've always wanted to know.......how do babies taste? :poke: :p:

DKSuddeth said:
something i've always wanted to know.......how do babies taste? :poke: :p:

Bad taste I know, but probably like chicken. :spank3: Probably due to the henweigh crack earlier.

Bullypulpit said:

I started to refute and flame about how abortion is most certainly NOT a non-issue, but then I thought, naaaaah. Even if I proved beyond a reasonable doubt that the majority didn't want abortion, I'd get a matts response, "Well, the majority is wrong."

:trolls:

Forum List

Back