The Scum Also Rises...Yet Again

I love how people in here with no military experience, hell probably with no street fighting experience pass judgement on those fine soldiers of Abu Ghraib, makes me want to fucking vomit.

Hey Nakey you said eye for an eye, right? NOW YOU'RE TALKING!

OCA said:
I love how people in here with no military experience, hell probably with no street fighting experience pass judgement on those fine soldiers of Abu Ghraib, makes me want to fucking vomit.

Hey Nakey you said eye for an eye, right? NOW YOU'RE TALKING!

Fine soldiers don't willfuly and knowingly break the law, smiling as they do so. Fine soldiers don't get court marshalled. It's very telling that you'd draw a parallel between military combat and street fighting.

P.S. Eye for an eye = bad. Cycle of vengeance = bad.

nakedemperor said:
Fine soldiers don't willfuly and knowingly break the law, smiling as they do so. Fine soldiers don't get court marshalled. It's very telling that you'd draw a parallel between military combat and street fighting.

P.S. Eye for an eye = bad. Cycle of vengeance = bad.

Despite what you libs believe the military has two purposes and two purposes only, to destroy people and things and to acquire territory in battle, it is not up to us to decide what are the appropriate avenues to achieve these two things.

The ONLY thing the FINE soldiers of Abu Ghraib did wrong was putting it on film. Other than that i'm sure the intelligence they gathered from these legitimate forms of humiliation and military tactics has been invaluabe to us.

Also eye for an eye is all these people respect, i'm from that part of the world, don't argue this with me. Our refusal to play in the mud with them is seen as weakness and they will continue to hit and run us into attrition if we let them. Your views will only lead to defeat, nothing else.

OCA said:
I love those fucking pics! They always give me a nice pick up. Yes it was all those things mentioned but I suppose you haven't heard this yet because you've been around a bunch of handwringing libs.

I suppose the people who hung the bodies from the bridge and beheaded people didn't deserve a little humiliation? Boo fucking hoo, last I heard not one ounce of proof has been given to prove that anybody died as a result of this humiliation, thats right humiliation not torture.

Lets not forget these people were criminals, terrorists, insurgents whatever you want to call them. I don't believe for 1 fucking second that they were just in the wrong place at the wrong time as some claim.

Sounds like maybe you enjoy the thought of being blind-folded, gagged, tied up and beaten. You need some time with a good top man...he'll fix ya right up!

Hehe its obvious Bully has a 1 track mind, too much looking at old wrinkly asses and mopping piss has him thinking of interludes. His shit doesn't bother me, kind of like just tolerating the crazy drunk who sleeps under the railroad underpass and yells at nothing all day.....see everyone I can be tolerant!

LONG LIVE BULLY THE BOARD BUFFOON!

Bullypulpit said:
Sounds like maybe you enjoy the thought of being blind-folded, gagged, tied up and beaten. You need some time with a good top man...he'll fix ya right up!

Since when do you need a man to get blindfolded gagged, tied up and beaten? I would think women would be better at it.

Since when do you need a man to get blindfolded gagged, tied up and beaten? I would think women would be better at it.

Welcome to the weird, scary world of Bully's thought processes.

freeandfun1 said:
The only time I was ever put in a situation of dealing with POWs was during GW1 and those guys were so stunned from all the bombing, you felt sorry for em so you gave em your ham and chicken loaf or pork and rice MRE.... (hee hee).

During that time, I worked at the company that made the heaters for your MREs. How'd we do?

OCA said:
Despite what you libs believe the military has two purposes and two purposes only, to destroy people and things and to acquire territory in battle, it is not up to us to decide what are the appropriate avenues to achieve these two things.

Hehe, you crazy. You forgot some of their functions (which they're exercising right now). Their role is not simply to destroy things and acquire territory. It is also to guard valuable assets. To keep the peace. To defend territory. To be a temporary police force. In short, to nation build.

OCA said:
The ONLY thing the FINE soldiers of Abu Ghraib did wrong was putting it on film. Other than that i'm sure the intelligence they gathered from these legitimate forms of humiliation and military tactics has been invaluabe to us.

Right. Intelligence gathering. Or sick, twisted sport and disgusting photo ops. Listen, I'm not going to make you believe that breaking the Geneva convention is wrong, and you're not going to make me believe that breaking the Geneva convention is right. I don't believe in torture or cruel and unusual punishment, and neither does our government. I do believe in the justice system, and it is for the justice system to punish criminals and prisoners, not the prison guards.

P.S. POST NUMBER 1,000!!!!! :poop: :poop:

nakedemperor said:
Hehe, you crazy. You forgot some of their functions (which they're exercising right now). Their role is not simply to destroy things and acquire territory. It is also to guard valuable assets. To keep the peace. To defend territory. To be a temporary police force. In short, to nation build.

And to do all that they kill people and destroy things.

P.S. POST NUMBER 1,000!!!!! :poop: :poop:

Alittle slow arent we? lol congrats

Forum List

Back