The Scum Also Rises, Part III...

Originally posted by Hobbit
Have you read the transcript of the official government archives instead of just the viewpoint given by a FOREIGN news service? If you haven't, I suggest you have. It may open that tightly shuttered mind of yours to something besides Bush hating.

I've read the party line on the subject, and I find it less credible. As for "Bush Hating", it's just a hobby. :D

Originally posted by jon_forward
then please find a new hobby. Bashing the CIC like you are a rabid dog is in poor taste .

Why do you care? He's just some not-even-half-bright little peckerwood from the northeast playing at being a good ole boy from Texas. And he ain't even a good actor.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Why do you care? He's just some not-even-half-bright little peckerwood from the northeast playing at being a good ole boy from Texas. And he ain't even a good actor.

A bit jealous that he has accomplished so much and you are still cleaning the piss that runs down the last patients leg?

The reason you frequently have to go to foreign media to find out what's going on this country or the world for that matter is because American media is dumbed down and sound-bited for consumption by a populous with no attention span. The majority of people in this country don't understand or don't give a damn about politics.

acludem

Originally posted by acludem
The reason you frequently have to go to foreign media to find out what's going on this country or the world for that matter is because American media is dumbed down and sound-bited for consumption by a populous with no attention span. The majority of people in this country don't understand or don't give a damn about politics.

acludem

wow something we agree on. I know you dont agree on which way the news is spun but at least you understand how its delivered to the masses. But you would be foolish to think that its only an American Practice.

If you had his smarts you would not be a Nurse. plain and simple fact. can you fly a fighter jet? I thought so. as ffor foreign news sources, I read the net papers from around the world on a daily basis and the spin is soo easy for the educated to see. But your eyes and mind have to be open to see it. Sadly Bully and others fall into this niche.

Originally posted by jon_forward
If you had his smarts you would not be a Nurse. plain and simple fact. can you fly a fighter jet? I thought so. as ffor foreign news sources, I read the net papers from around the world on a daily basis and the spin is soo easy for the educated to see. But your eyes and mind have to be open to see it. Sadly Bully and others fall into this niche.

If you had his smarts you wouldn't be qualified to be a street sweeper. He's only gotten where he his by riding the coat-tails of the family name and possessing a certain animal cunning.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
If you had his smarts you wouldn't be qualified to be a street sweeper. He's only gotten where he his by riding the coat-tails of the family name and possessing a certain animal cunning.

And who do you owe your ability to be able to wipe up piss in a single swipe? Mr. Clean?

I'll say it one more time, the so-called liberal media is a myth created by the far right to further consumption of right-wing sponsored news sources like Fox News Channel.

This is the last time I'm going to argue about the so-called liberal media.

acludem

I'll say it one more time, the so-called liberal media is a myth created by the far right to further consumption of right-wing sponsored news sources like Fox News Channel.

acludem

Thank God! Your arguments have stunk up the board enough. The rest of us are bright enough to see through the smokescreen and see the truth.

Oh, and save the stats on the 2000 coverage, you've posted it enough.

acludem

"So-Called" liberal media....?
Right wing Sponsored Fox....?

Nevermind arguing with you is a waste of time. That wall over there will provide a more interesting conversation. Let me go try it instead.

Forum List

Back