The Scum Also Rises, Part III...

Bullypulpit

Jan 7, 2004
Columbus, OH
<center><h1><a href=http://www.gregpalast.com/printerfriendly.cfm?artid=103>FBI AND US SPY AGENTS SAY BUSH SPIKED BIN LADEN PROBES BEFORE 11 SEPTEMBER</a></h1></center>

The Guardian (London),
Wednesday, November 7, 2001

<blockquote>In honor of Condy Rice's testimony before the September 11th commission, this award winning article, from the Guardian, details what George "Dubya" Bush knew and when he forgot it!</blockquote>

Sounds like a pyback to House bin Laden by House Bush to me.

well when the guy has a picture of Bush with 666 on his head the wrong way, i figure he's not firing on all cylinders. The 666 should be backwards for him to see it in the mirror, dumbass.

The only nerve you hit is the stupid post of the week. Why is it that every post you put up is about Bashing Bush? Grow up will ya? 4 years from now I suppose you will be posting B-S about Jeb.

Originally posted by jon_forward
The only nerve you hit is the stupid post of the week. Why is it that every post you put up is about Bashing Bush? Grow up will ya? 4 years from now I suppose you will be posting B-S about Jeb.

Why do I bash Dubbyuh...? Because he deserves every last lick he gets. Jeb isn't any better either, I've already started bashing his dumb ass.

Originally posted by Hobbit
The guy is still claiming Bush rigged the 2000 election. That removes all credibility in my mind.

Have you actually read the transcript of, or seen the broadcast on BBC "<i>Newsnight</i>"? If you haven't, I suggest that you do. It might open that tightly shuttered mind of yours to something besides the party line.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Have you actually read the transcript of, or seen the broadcast on BBC "<i>Newsnight</i>"? If you haven't, I suggest that you do. It might open that tightly shuttered mind of yours to something besides the party line.

Have you read the transcript of the official government archives instead of just the viewpoint given by a FOREIGN news service? If you haven't, I suggest you have. It may open that tightly shuttered mind of yours to something besides Bush hating.

Let's face it, Gore was just a whiney little punk who thought counting the votes another 15,000 times would either get congress to let them have a redo or maybe give God time to grant him a miracle.

If you have to go outside this country to FIND a news source that subscribes to the sort of bullshit you pander, why not just move there then? Where do you get your news on the Middle East? Through Islamic newspapers would be my one and only guess. Look long enough and somebody will be promoting the crap you feed on. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by jon_forward
If you have to go outside this country to FIND a news source that subscribes to the sort of bullshit you pander, why not just move there then? Where do you get your news on the Middle East? Through Islamic newspapers would be my one and only guess. Look long enough and somebody will be promoting the crap you feed on. :rolleyes:

Sometimes it's the only way to find out what's going on inside this country.

Forum List

Back