The SCOTUS potential for a new POTUS

Electing a new president and a new Supreme Court majority - Brian Calle: Uncommon Ground : The Orange County Register

This is a good article and how the next President could very well see 3 SCOTUS appointments.. I hope not in regard to Justice Scalia who is my absolute favorite. None the less, this election holds a great deal of significance in shaping the court.

After seeing who Obama has picked we better hope to God he loses.

I know..That's why this election is more than the economy. I hope people will really think about that.

I confess, I'd really enjoy watching all you "Obama is an evil Marxist Kenyan" folk, lose your heads if he's reelected.

You're not fooling anyone.. Just about every one of your posts is pro-Obama so who gives a shit what cheap thrill you want?

I confess, I'd really enjoy watching all you "Obama is an evil Marxist Kenyan" folk, lose your heads if he's reelected.

You're not fooling anyone.. Just about every one of your posts is pro-Obama so who gives a shit what cheap thrill you want?

I wouldn't go so far as to call it thrill worthy, but you and a few of the other zealots on here would probably have me in a fit of giggles for days.

I wouldn't go so far as to call it thrill worthy, but you and a few of the other zealots on here would probably have me in a fit of giggles for days.

Chrissy Matthews???

Yes, we definitely need another Republican president to give us good judges like John Roberts.........

Yes, we definitely need another Republican president to give us good judges like John Roberts.........
I'll take John Roberts over Ruth Bader-Ginsberg any day of the week.. I don't care for George Bush or anythng he did quite frankly.. I dislike him as much as any liberal politcian.. but I trust republicans a helluva lot more than I do liberals..

Make mine.....

2emplzl.jpg

Betcha a dollar to a dog turd that Vinnie Vitalis wouldn't have the balls to nominate her.

Forum List

Back