Trump The Scorekeeper

Finally, someone posted a refutation of the empty mall photos that I can understand.
So you think it has to do with the time of the photos? If the media did that, it was truly low and they deserve to get hammered. I'm just not sure. A D.C. local said the crowds were actually less than the July 4th fireworks. So who to believe?

Finally, someone posted a refutation of the empty mall photos that I can understand.
So you think it has to do with the time of the photos? If the media did that, it was truly low and they deserve to get hammered. I'm just not sure. A D.C. local said the crowds were actually less than the July 4th fireworks. So who to believe?
It's mindless bullshit they will say anything... the stands were empty because of "a scheduling conflict", now photos of the empty inauguration are "the wrong time"

dont be so gullible

It's mindless bullshit they will say anything... the stands were empty because of "a scheduling conflict", now photos of the empty inauguration are "the wrong time"

dont be so gullible
I'm trying to keep my ears open. I don't want to be as rigidly adherent to my own point of view as they are.

Take away Hillary’s illegal alien votes and she did not out draw Trump either:

Brit Hume Calls BS on Trump and Obama Inauguration Pics--Claims There's a Deceptive Trick to Photos
By Kyle Becker
12 hours ago

Brit Hume Calls BS on Trump and Obama Inauguration Pics--Claims There's a Deceptive Trick to Photos

Find the CNN gigapixel shot of the Mall. It was packed all the way back.
if you can't find it just photoshop it.... you'll have just as much credibility as you do now

Take away Hillary’s illegal alien votes and she did not out draw Trump either:

By Kyle Becker
12 hours ago

Find the CNN gigapixel shot of the Mall. It was packed all the way back.

Here it is -

Gigapixel: The inauguration of Donald Trump

I'm trying to keep my ears open. I don't want to be as rigidly adherent to my own point of view as they are.
To OldLady: The issue is settled:

C2vSuPKWgAAPlHM.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2vSuPKWgAAPlHM.jpg

Hollywood tells us “The camera never lies.” Contrary to popular belief the camera always lies; so I do not know how CNN let this one slip out:

CNN-Trump-Inaug-768x544.png
http://16004-presscdn-0-50.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/CNN-Trump-Inaug-768x544.png

CNN’s report was another of their ‘Fake News’ lies. The photos used in their post were not comparing apples to apples and President Trump’s Press Secretary pointed this out on Saturday in a special press conference. Trump’s crowd was huge and every bit as big as Obama’s crowd in 2009. Also, in CNN’s article they say that Obama had 1.8 million people in 2009. This is now refuted and is more likely closer to 800,000.

Later CNN’s report was proven false by their own reporting. CNN released a gigapixel of President Trump’s Inauguration and the areas they show as empty in their article from their January 21st report were filled to the brim in their more recent picture which was taken at the time of Trump’s speech during the Inauguration ceremony.​

CNN Quietly Releases Updated Pic Showing Trump’s Inaugural Crowd Size Greater than Obama’s 2009 Inaugural Crowd
Jim Hoft Jan 25th, 2017 7:51 am

CNN Quietly Releases Updated Pic Showing Trump’s Inaugural Crowd Size Greater than Obama’s 2009 Inaugural Crowd

Forum List

Back