The Scientific Method For Dummies

And now that you have apparently run out of all ammunition and have reverted to ad hominem and/or personal insult, I definitely will bid you a very nice day and move on.

no insult is intended by that. but it's noted that you've started down your spiraling persecution pathway.

i simply point out that the ways which you see science are not the ways which scientists are compelled to see their profession. i would not want children of mine to learn that such perspectives reflect the discipline which science has profited from conforming to. it is defined by conforming to such and you are at once a science 'educator' and a non-adherent to how scientific inquiry works.

no insult is intended by that. but it's noted that you've started down your spiraling persecution pathway.

i simply point out that the ways which you see science are not the ways which scientists are compelled to see their profession. i would not want children of mine to learn that such perspectives reflect the discipline which science has profited from conforming to. it is defined by conforming to such and you are at once a science 'educator' and a non-adherent to how scientific inquiry works.

Why would you say that? I haven't claimed persecution of any kind. I simply don't enjoy exchanging ad hominem barbs and personal insults with people, and those who insist on bringing such into a discussion lose my interest real fast. And I get very bored with circular arguments especially when they continue to be non responsive to rebuttal offered. I disagree with your opinion on how scientific inquiry has to work and I think I am in very good company. I have agreed to disagree with your opinion on that and let it go at that.

I suggest that you do also.

Forum List

Back