The SCIENCE that supports the DELUGE of Noah's Day

There is no proof that life originated from inert substances
But there is strong circumstantial evidence for it and the truth of it would be consistent with everything we know. You can't say that about the flood myth, which contradicts everything we know. That's not a very good comparison for your case.

I have a question for you: What "proof" would satisfy you that life arose from 'inert' substances?

Science and facts backs up the Bible. Not the mythological evolution. Evos cannot explain facts other than their made up hypothesis. Can't forget that.

The Hydroplate Theory:

You probably think the world is flat too don't you.

No, but you believe that a rock could become a living organism...

That's a nice straw man, did you build it all by yourself?

About as much as you built yours.

Lol, so you aren't familiar with the term then.

Look it up.

Nope --- Can't be bothered. I've far more important things to do than entertaining you.

Not one person,scientist or otherwise, has ever said this. I see your penchant for reinventing reality into fantasy to suit yourself is not limited to your bronze age religion...

You probably think the world is flat too don't you.
That's a nice straw man, did you build it all by yourself?
About as much as you built yours.
Lol, so you aren't familiar with the term then.

Look it up.
Nope --- Can't be bothered. I've far more important things to do than entertaining you.
Are you kidding? You've been very entertaining so far!

Not one person,scientist or otherwise, has ever said this. I see your penchant for reinventing reality into fantasy to suit yourself is not limited to your bronze age religion...
Obviously, only GOD can create and design a living biological organism out of dust. You certainly cannot and your evolutionary cohorts can not, will not, and have not observed the event... But this thread is about scientific proof of the Deluge.

You certainly cannot and your evolutionary cohorts can not, will not, and have not observed the event...
So what? We also have not observed the fusion at the core of stars. But we know it is there. What a dumb argument.

Furthermore, look at the absurdity of your comments. Did you observe god creating living things? No...then, in the next breath, you mention not observibg abiogenesis as some sort of argument against it? What is wrong with your brain, nipskee?

So, let's compare:

You never observed god creating animals, and I never observed abiogenesis. However, you have not a shred of evidence or logic to support your magical claim, and all of the evidence stands against your claim

But the truth of abiogenesis would be consistent with all of the evidence, and makes perfect sense, in light of everything we know about the universe.

Face it...you and your magical nonsense are losing badly .

You certainly cannot and your evolutionary cohorts can not, will not, and have not observed the event...
So what? We also have not observed the fusion at the core of stars. But we know it is there. What a dumb argument.

Furthermore, look at the absurdity of your comments. Did you observe god creating living things? No...then, in the next breath, you mention not observibg abiogenesis as some sort of argument against it? What is wrong with your brain, nipskee?

So, let's compare:

You never observed god creating animals, and I never observed abiogenesis. However, you have not a shred of evidence or logic to support your magical claim, and all of the evidence stands against your claim

But the truth of abiogenesis would be consistent with all of the evidence, and makes perfect sense, in light of everything we know about the universe.

Face it...you and your magical nonsense are losing badly .
Speak for yourself ----- There have been not a few people viewing the info and only a few die-hards have imagined that they are winning anything. I'm happy if everyone at least realizes that there is far more evidence for a MAJOR Catastrophe than Uniformitarianists have ever been willing to admit to...

Here is another secular look by NOVA -- MYSTERY OF THE MEGA FLOOD. It is interesting to see how truly vindictive those in authority can become.

Last edited:
Obviously, only GOD can create and design a living biological organism out of dust.

Why would you want to create living biological organisms out of dust?

663552a62335b11ff7b49cfbad22fb66.gif

When naturally occurring Amino Acids work so much better? It's not like G-d to do things the hard way.

Forum List

Back