The SCIENCE that supports the DELUGE of Noah's Day

That's easy:

There isn't any.
So you BELIEVE! I don't accept YOUR RELIGION... The evaluation of the data you accept is flawed, as is your RELIGION of EVOLUTION.
I think you're confused.....
I know that you're delusional and desire to live according to your own expectations.
Ooooooookay..........

That's nice.

Makes as much sense as your previous post I guess.........

I mean, whatever.

As a wide variety of cultures have myths about a great flood, it seems to make sense to me that such an event actually occurred.

I am sure floods have happened to people all over the planet, multiple times.

I am sure floods have happened to people all over the planet, multiple times.
Most, if not nearly all the fossils presently found, show the truth that these creatures all perished in a horrific Flood, the magnitude of which has never been equaled nor ever will again. Even aquatic fossils demonstrate an enormous amount of churned up silt and muck.

As a wide variety of cultures have myths about a great flood, it seems to make sense to me that such an event actually occurred.
Thank You! The stories carry the very same theme, and some even present 8 human survivors.

Thank You! The stories carry the very same theme, and some even present 8 human survivors.
Human genome project proved there were a little over 1100 survivors of some catastophic event in the past Was it a flood? I do not know but we can all be traced back to the same 1100 ancestors.

Human genome project proved there were a little over 1100 survivors of some catastophic event in the past
Not accurate, as stated. They found that to be the "effective population" at some point in the past for only three different population types (the Chinese, Korean, and European genomes, not the african genome), and the actual population was much larger.

Forum List

Back