The science of spanking

To me, a child should never have to live in such fear under any circumstance. Besides, taking things away from kids lasts way longer than a physical punishment does and then of course there are so many things that can be taken from a kid when they misbehave: tv, radio, video games, phones, computer usage, toys, seeing friends, etc.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Good for you.

I would have thought you would be in favor of beating god into those heathen kids.

You know, WWJB**

**Who Would Jesus Beat?
I never said that I would not whip my kids if I were to have any. What I was meaning there was that physical discipline would be the last resort. When grounding doesn't work, what else is there? What was done about you when grounding you was not enough?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

To me, a child should never have to live in such fear under any circumstance. Besides, taking things away from kids lasts way longer than a physical punishment does and then of course there are so many things that can be taken from a kid when they misbehave: tv, radio, video games, phones, computer usage, toys, seeing friends, etc.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Good for you.

I would have thought you would be in favor of beating god into those heathen kids.

You know, WWJB**

**Who Would Jesus Beat?
I never said that I would not whip my kids if I were to have any. What I was meaning there was that physical discipline would be the last resort. When grounding doesn't work, what else is there? What was done about you when grounding you was not enough?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Nothing! That's why he's a liberal today! :lol: Just kidding, of course! Lol! ;)

Forum List

Back