The Science of Cougar Sex: Why Older Women Lust

First, I detest the phrase 'Cougar' and it's connotations. My theory and my own experience...It has nothing to do with procreating or "speading the seed" at all. In fact, quite the opposite. Gone are the worries of birth control..diaphragms, pills, IUDs, shots. Along with this, no more worries about PMS, monthly cycles and all the things they entail. Not having to fuss with all that and not having to worry about pregnancy has a surprising effect on one's desire for sex. ;) It's liberating. Also, older women have usually raised their kids and there are fewer children related demands, household chores, bills, etc., that distract them and drain their energy. Aside from that, hopefully over the years, women have educated themselves beyond what mom told them about sex, and have gotten more intuned with their bodies, their needs and desires and have developed a voice to let their partners know and once you've been 'there' ;) there's no going back to mundane sex.

Also, I don't think it has anything to do with wanting younger guys. Personally, I want someone who has some experience, has developed his control of urgency to not overcome him, and has learned that pleasing a woman leads to not only better mutual sex, but a lot more of it. Young pups, while they may be good eye candy and nice thoughts for fantasy and the ego, don't have the experience, the knowledge, the patience, at least not for me.

I think alot of the older women that pursue younger men do so because they know no real relationship can come of it, just fun and good sex.

And I prefer to train my own.

Forum List

Back