The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Old Upchuck will NEVER Live this Nick Name down if he lets this happen!

Trump did it again. He is a master at branding people.

Sen. Chuck Schumer meets with President Trump amid budget logjam after White House blasts 'Schumer Shutdown'

FarflungRequiredCockatoo-max-1mb.gif

It has a nice ring to it....

...but if the GOP is trying to expand the debt and print more money (as has been alleged on other threads), maybe I would call it The McConnell Money Mill.
:dunno:

The GOP want the democrats to sign the bullshit they did behind closed doors and the democrats wants them to sign something down in a bipartisan committee..

Hack

i brought this up in another related post,,,that it may be reported tomorrow that during the meeting, Trump had 3 scoops of ice cream and only offered schumer a large 8 inch banana

Democrats used to get away with incredible threats against republican administrations with no balls but those days are gone and President Trump is ready to call their bluff. Democrats want to shut down the government unless we legalize illegal immigration. It's crazy but the MSM seems to be onboard with craziness these days..

Democrats used to get away with incredible threats against republican administrations with no balls but those days are gone and President Trump is ready to call their bluff. Democrats want to shut down the government unless we legalize illegal immigration. It's crazy but the MSM seems to be onboard with craziness these days..
What kind of suicidal scumbag politicians chooses illegal scum over American Citizens and our Soldiers and Children who need insurance?

It has a nice ring to it....

...but if the GOP is trying to expand the debt and print more money (as has been alleged on other threads), maybe I would call it The McConnell Money Mill.
:dunno:
if that's the plan it's still just as stupid as when obama did it. STOP SPENDING MONEY THAT DOESN'T EXIST YET!!!

Forum List

Back