The School Lunches Malia And Sasha Eat Vs. The Crap Michelle Obama Has Foisted On America

Keep in mind that conservatives don't want poor kids to even get a lunch, PERIOD, unless the parents, somehow, pay for it.
The horror!!!! Parents being held responsible for their own children...

No the horror would be a so-called civilized society that would choose to let children suffer simply because of the circumstances of their parents,

aka, the kind of society conservatives want.
ROFL "circumstances of their parents.." Oh the horror parents having to feed their own children. Next you'll tell me they have to work as well. Oh the horror of it all parents having children and hold your hats boys and girls... feeding their children. Nah.. why work to feed your young when you can sit on your lazy ass and put a gun to your neighbors head to force your neighbor to feed them for you because you don't care to lift a finger.

As hard as it might seem to a normal person to blame children for the actions of their parents,

isn't it remarkable how such an attitude comes so easily to a conservative?
Typical POS marxist. Give me all your income or the children of the world will suffer. ROFL need a tissue?

That's not a very intelligent response.

No the horror would be a so-called civilized society that would choose to let children suffer simply because of the circumstances of their parents,

ROFL "circumstances of their parents.." Oh the horror parents having to feed their own children. Next you'll tell me they have to work as well. Oh the horror of it all parents having children and hold your hats boys and girls... feeding their children. Nah.. why work to feed your young when you can sit on your lazy ass and put a gun to your neighbors head to force your neighbor to feed them for you because you don't care to lift a finger.

As hard as it might seem to a normal person to blame children for the actions of their parents,

Typical POS marxist. Give me all your income or the children of the world will suffer. ROFL need a tissue?

maybe, but it is spot on!!!

Incorrect. You simply lack the intelligence to understand my response.

When did I ever take the position that all of your money should go to the state?

Come on people. Anytime anyone says something like "feed the poor and they will breed" or "children do better hungry" or something else equally despicable, isn't it nearly always the GOP? We have gotten used to such meanness that it's no longer a shock. It's expected. It's who they are. That's just the reality.
Right like the Senator of Illinois stating there were 58 states in the US!!!!!
That's not what he said. He said he visited 58 states. If you visited 8 states twice, then he had 58 state visits. A far cry from children do better hungry. One was a slip of the tongue, the other is just plain mean.

Republicans push bill to cut food stamps school lunches - Austin Economy Examiner.com

Food stamp cuts would deny aid to millions and deny school lunch aid to thousands says Barbara Lee PolitiFact

rulings%2Ftom-mostlytrue.gif

GOP Wants School Lunches Only For White Rural Kids Americans Against the Tea Party

Republicans SNAP decision was heartless - NY Daily News

Republicans are Republicans. We know who they are. It's no longer a surprise. They should stop screaming liar and embrace their inner demon.

Hey go for it.....if you want the tax payers to pay for what Private schools give for their lunches, then be prepared for your taxes to go up.
Actually...thinking minds, (not those that simply want to divert) will ask....If Michelle Obama's daughters had to eat the same food that are served in the public schools, would she have gone forward with her initiative?

Come on people. Anytime anyone says something like "feed the poor and they will breed" or "children do better hungry" or something else equally despicable, isn't it nearly always the GOP? We have gotten used to such meanness that it's no longer a shock. It's expected. It's who they are. That's just the reality.
That's not what he said. He said he visited 58 states. If you visited 8 states twice, then he had 58 state visits. A far cry from children do better hungry. One was a slip of the tongue, the other is just plain mean.

Republicans push bill to cut food stamps school lunches - Austin Economy Examiner.com

Food stamp cuts would deny aid to millions and deny school lunch aid to thousands says Barbara Lee PolitiFact

GOP Wants School Lunches Only For White Rural Kids Americans Against the Tea Party

Republicans are Republicans. We know who they are. It's no longer a surprise. They should stop screaming liar and embrace their inner demon.
lol....what a tool.

If the only foreign countries I visited were Germany and Spain. And I went to Germany a second time....and a friend asked me how many foreign countries I have visited in my life....I would not say 3 countries you fucking moron.

hahaahahahahhhahaha, OMG anything to make it seem right. Dude, you are so confused. I feel sorry for you that your mind has left your body. You can't believe what you wrote can you? Really, have you thought about that with your own mind or are you repeating something someone else published? Come on, you're just pullin my leg right? Wow the stupid stick is always on here for you all on the left. It is just amazing the path you choose to take to make something wrong right in your mind. 58 is 58. Got it? Please stop the stupid!!!!!!!

lol....what a tool.

If the only foreign countries I visited were Germany and Spain. And I went to Germany a second time....and a friend asked me how many foreign countries I have visited in my life....I would not say 3 countries you fucking moron.
Or you could say you visited foreign countries three times. Tard.

hahaahahahahhhahaha, OMG anything to make it seem right. Dude, you are so confused. I feel sorry for you that your mind has left your body. You can't believe what you wrote can you? Really, have you thought about that with your own mind or are you repeating something someone else published? Come on, you're just pullin my leg right? Wow the stupid stick is always on here for you all on the left. It is just amazing the path you choose to take to make something wrong right in your mind. 58 is 58. Got it? Please stop the stupid!!!!!!!
Actually, you could have 58 state visits and only go to one only. Just 58 times.

Notice how the white wingers go on about 58 state visits but stay away from the "children do better hungry"?

Remember folks, it is them then there is us. Michelle just won't let us eat bread or cake.

Obama Kids Lunches Vs. Public School Food The Daily Caller

For Tuesday, Dec. 9, the scrumptious, bountiful lunch menu for both the middle school and the upper school at Sidwell Friends is:

Potato Sausage Soup; Firecracker Slaw; California Chef’s Salad; All Natural Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings; Sweet Potato Black Bean Bake; Sautéed Local Greens; Gemelli Alfredo; Sliced Pineapple

Holy shit dude! Why don't you make your own kids their own lunches then. If you don't like it brown paper bag it! Or get them a care bear lunch box. Nothing is stoping parents to make their own kids lunches.....well lazy parents quit bitching and raise your kids!

Brown Bag Ban: Fed Gov Tells Preschool Parents No Lunch From Home Without a Doctor’s Note - See more at: Brown Bag Ban Fed Gov Tells Preschool Parents No Lunch From Home Without a Doctor s Note

A Richmond, Virginia mother received the following note,
telling her not to pack a lunch for her pre-school age child. (source: Momdot.com) -

Dear Parents,

I have received word from Federal Programs Preschool pertaining to lunches from home. Parents are to be informed that students can only bring lunches from home if there is a medical condition requiring a specific diet, along with a physicians note to that regard.

I am sorry for any inconvenience. If you have any questions concerning this matter, please contact Stephanie [redacted] the Health Coordinator for Federal Programs Preschool at [redacted].

Thanks,

Ms. [redacted]

- See more at: Brown Bag Ban Fed Gov Tells Preschool Parents No Lunch From Home Without a Doctor s Note

That's bullshit you fucking idiot, did you receive any such letter ? EVERY parent would be receiving such a letter if true.

As I said, it's LOCAL fucking idiots doing such things not the federal government

It is a well repeated lie too.

snopes.com Has the Government Banned School Students Bringing Sack Lunches from Home

lol....what a tool.

but the question was "how many countries have I been to....."

Fuck off you racist pig. No time for your childish responses.

Hey go for it.....if you want the tax payers to pay for what Private schools give for their lunches, then be prepared for your taxes to go up.
Actually...thinking minds, (not those that simply want to divert) will ask....If Michelle Obama's daughters had to eat the same food that are served in the public schools, would she have gone forward with her initiative?
Tell me something Jarhead, were the lunches any better for the kids in Public School that got paid lunches by the tax payer, before Michelle got involved to make them healthier? Were they?

Me thinks the diversion from the right wing of ALL THINGS BAD from the Obama's is getting just a tad tiring and clear as day what your motives are....

HINT: It ain't "thinking minds''....

Actually, you could have 58 state visits and only go to one only. Just 58 times.

Notice how the white wingers go on about 58 state visits but stay away from the "children do better hungry"?
when did I stay away from the children do better hungry? Son, get your facts straight. you said GOP and you have no evidence to support your claim. You have one congresswomen, not a party. So, again you are wrong.

When did I ever take the position that all of your money should go to the state?
Oh? Which children did you want to starve by not taking all my money?

lol....what a tool.

Funny, the GOP, a party that's 90% white, constantly accuses the Democrats of being racist. Democrats are "everyone else". When Republicans call the president "tar baby" or "boy" or call the Obama's "uppity", there is no racism there. It's just the GOP being "comical". But when you point out to the GOP such names are offensive, then you are the racist for pointing that out. And the GOP believes that as much as they believe trickle down works, the earth is only 6,000 years old and "God" controls the climate".

lol....what a tool.

Funny, the GOP, a party that's 90% white, constantly accuses the Democrats of being racist. Democrats are "everyone else". When Republicans call the president "tar baby" or "boy" or call the Obama's "uppity", there is no racism there. It's just the GOP being "comical". But when you point out to the GOP such names are offensive, then you are the racist for pointing that out. And the GOP believes that as much as they believe trickle down works, the earth is only 6,000 years old and "God" controls the climate".
dude, you should remove the stupid stick from your head. I think you're greatly infected. This post is so out there there are too many stupids listed to address.

lol....what a tool.

dude, you should remove the stupid stick from your head. I think you're greatly infected. This post is so out there there are too many stupids listed to address.

You: This post is so out there there are too many stupids listed to address.

Me: So of course you don't. Because you can't. Everything I said is true and can be easily proven. I know. I've done it many times.

lol....what a tool.

You: This post is so out there there are too many stupids listed to address.

Me: So of course you don't. Because you can't. Everything I said is true and can be easily proven. I know. I've done it many times.
you have no idea what proof is!!!!!

Forum List

Back