The Schiavo Case

Adam's Apple

Apr 25, 2004
For those of you who had an interest in the Terri Schiavo case and would like to know more about that whole case, Mark Fuhrman has a new book out, Silent Witness, which is getting good reviews.

Adam's Apple said:
For those of you who had an interest in the Terri Schiavo case and would like to know more about that whole case, Mark Fuhrman has a new book out, Silent Witness, which is getting good reviews.

Isn't this the case that was supposed to ruin the Republican party because of federal interference? LOL Americans have such a short memory.

dilloduck said:
Isn't this the case that was supposed to ruin the Republican party because of federal interference? LOL Americans have such a short memory.

No, this book is about a case of a dead woman finally being put to rest. The Republicans way of trying to SPIN out of admitting that they were WRONG on many aspects of this life and death issue!

My opinion of this book... If it helps conservatives sleep at night, knowing that they'd delayed a woman's death for over ten years, then by all means, they should buy and read it!

dilloduck said:

the incident is simply not a party ruiner.

rtwngAvngr said:
the incident is simply not a party ruiner.

No, thanks to Jeb Bush. By slowly withdrawling away from this case, while at the same time, showing some fight, he may had save the GOP from disaster.

Hmmm, maybe you should consider courting Jebby for 2008!

hylandrdet said:
No, thanks to Jeb Bush. By slowly withdrawling away from this case, while at the same time, showing some fight, he may had save the GOP from disaster.

Hmmm, maybe you should consider courting Jebby for 2008!

I don't know. I think a third Bush would stink of dynasty.

hylandrdet said:
Beats what the GOP has now for 2008... Which is nothing.

who are the frontrunners now? God, not mccain. Has anyone put their name in the jar yet?

hylandrdet said:
No, this book is about a case of a dead woman finally being put to rest. The Republicans way of trying to SPIN out of admitting that they were WRONG on many aspects of this life and death issue!

My opinion of this book... If it helps conservatives sleep at night, knowing that they'd delayed a woman's death for over ten years, then by all means, they should buy and read it!

What the book really is about is the circumstances that led up to Terry becoming impaired. If debunks the notion that she was bulemic or that she had a heart attack. What Furhman did was investigate the facts from doctors reports to hospital reports and also Michael's words which change constantly regarding the events of that night. It's written from an investigators point of view. And it wasn't Conservatives that kept her alive for ten years it was her parents who had the right to based on their doctors reports that she might have some little bit of recovery, it was conservatives that supported the parents...

Forum List

Back