The scandal of fiddled global warming data

Normal people, when they see the whole planet disagreeing with them, will consider that they probably messed up themselves. Cultists, however, will instead conclude the whole world is conspiring against them.

Bri and Porker are such hardcore cultists. They weren't reasoned into their positions, so they can't be reasoned out of them.

Bri also obviously displays symptoms of histrionic personality disorder. He's desperate for attention, and throws tantrums to get it.
Holy crap dude/dudette you are king/ queen of attention posturing. Look it up in the dictionary your name is there

Rainbow_GlacierNP090109-_199_Scur.jpg
In Glacier National Park (GNP), MT some effects of global climate change are strikingly clear. Glacier recession is underway, and many glaciers have already disappeared. The retreat of these small alpine glaciers reflects changes in recent climate as glaciers respond to altered temperature and precipitation. It has been estimated that there were approximately 150 glaciers present in 1850, and most glaciers were still present in 1910 when the park was established. In 2010, we consider there to be only 25 glaciers larger than 25 acres remaining in GNP. A computer-based climate model predicts that some of the park’s largest glaciers will vanish by 2030 (Hall and Fagre, 2003). This is only one model prediction but, if true, then the park’s glaciers could disappear in the next several decades. However, glacier disappearance may occur even earlier, as many of the glaciers are retreating faster than their predicted rates.

Retreat of Glaciers in Glacier National Park Northern Rocky Mountain Science Center NOROCK

Why, it is cooling so fast in the US that the glaciers of Glacier National Park are almost gone.
So consistent with the warming coming out of an ice age, normal! Thanks for playing.

jc, please stop threadstalking me. In addition to being against board rules, it clearly illustrates your own Histrionic Personality Disorder, and you probably want to hide that.

Its amazing how old crock points to glaciers but then refuses to show the glaciers around the world which are increasing. But then that is how the left and alarmists operate. They show only that which somehow would prove their contentions.. Its kind of like Antarctica when we are told only to look at the Arctic..
Would that be considered cherry picking?

jc, please stop threadstalking me. In addition to being against board rules, it clearly illustrates your own Histrionic Personality Disorder, and you probably want to hide that.
Stop posting in threads I look at then

Btw, it is you stalking all of us skeptics fool. How's about another one of them there summaries?

Btw, it is you stalking all of us skeptics fool. How's about another one of them there summaries?

Seems that mamooth has gone from being just another idiot alarmist to full on troll. Incessant projection...baseless claims of faked data..and endless name calling.

By the way, you have her rattled...she hurled a gratuitous insult your way saturday in a post to me in which you were not involved in any way....just out of the blue, insult to JC.

Forum List

Back