The Saudi War on George Bush

W

wonderwench

Fascinating read on how the Saudis are working to defeat George Bush.

From The American Thinker

Saudi Arabia has launched an undeclared war on George W. Bush. This simple fact must be understood by policy and strategy elites, the press, and the general electorate. Otherwise, the Saudis may well succeed in their tacit campaign to sabotage the long term success of America’s war on terror, by engineering the electoral defeat of George W. Bush in November.

President Bush has provoked this response by proclaiming his intention to encourage democracy and liberalism in the Middle East, liberate the Arab masses from despotic rule, bring peace and prosperity to the region, and halt the spread of militant Islamic terror groups. Unlike past Presidents who, in varying degrees, paid lip service to these ideals, President Bush has acted decisively on them. His politically perilous actions, such as his invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, his conditioning support for a Palestinian state on the cessation of terror, corruption, and dictatorship, and his active promotion and support for liberal groups in the Arab world, have aroused Saudi fears and provoked a quiet counterattack.

George W. Bush seriously disrupted the previous cozy relationship that Saudi Arabia historically enjoyed with the Bush family -- and with Washington power brokers, in general. The Saudis feel that their family’s absolute rule over the kingdom may be endangered, and that their efforts to spread their virulent brand of Islam, Wahabbism, may be curtailed by the current Administration. The Saudi royals may well feel abandoned, and in their disillusionment have resolved to prevent a second term for George W. Bush. (more)

Nuking Saudi arabia wont help us. First, we liberate the rest of the Arab world, then we will be able to take out Saudi arabia if we have to. Its strategicly better that way.

they have lots of cash...lots of oil...and nothing to eat....push come to shove the young saudis will overthrow the ruling class...with a lil help from there friends:D

Hey we get rid of Iran and we get rid of syria and a peaceful democratic Govt grows in these countries and the palestians finally get a state and peace reign the suadis will be some pissed of sons-o-bitchs. However, i'll feel no sympathy if we turn around and march on Ryiad!!!!

OOOOoooohhhh, how the (cough! cough!) "conservatives" have worked up so much anger for the Arabs in Saudi. Nuke 'em, the neo-cons say. But mention the Jews, and everyone wets their pants. Huh. We can slaughter Arabs with nuclear weapons, and that's "cool", but we can't even talk about Jews, because that's "anti-Semitic," despite the fact that Arabs and Jews are Semites.

Paging Big D.

Your little buddy WJ needs some bitch-slappin'.

Now!

Or, you could say, William, you're wrong about what you say. Fact one, fact two, and furthermore, fact three. But nobody ever reacts that way.

Hmmmm.

Easier to say, "ewww, racist!"

But then, truth can only be defeated by force. Falsehood can be defeated by truth.

WJ - this thread is about the Saudis trying to undermine Bush's re-election effort. If you wish to bash Jews - start your own thread.

Thank you.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Just goes to show you, the Saudis are not our friends. A stry nuke exploding over Riyadh would not cause me to lose any sleep.

I know this may be unpopular, but a nuke of Riyadh would cause me to sport wood.:D

WJ,
we are not saying we need to exterminate the saudi people or the arab people. We are saying that the Govt of SA has been stabing us the back and for so long that the blood loss is starting to make us faint. If Isreal or better yet the isreali govt. keept underming our efforts to round up terrorists and kept funding terror groups and kept saying they were our friend, we'ld probally all on this board start crying foul. However Isreal has been more than curopritive in the war on terror, hell they kill more terrorists than we do. And sharon isn't rooting for Kerry ethier. I know you'll bring in this proaganda. but the suadis are not our friends, the isrealies are. It's that simpple WJ.

Originally posted by kcmcdonald
WJ,
we are not saying we need to exterminate the saudi people or the arab people. We are saying that the Govt of SA has been stabing us the back and for so long that the blood loss is starting to make us faint. If Isreal or better yet the isreali govt. keept underming our efforts to round up terrorists and kept funding terror groups and kept saying they were our friend, we'ld probally all on this board start crying foul. However Isreal has been more than curopritive in the war on terror, hell they kill more terrorists than we do. And sharon isn't rooting for Kerry ethier. I know you'll bring in this proaganda. but the suadis are not our friends, the isrealies are. It's that simpple WJ.

I say we take over Saudi Arabia to help support our friends in Israel.:D

Sighs. I hope none of you guys think up strategy for the military as a day job. I mean you guys are great just I dont think the army could handle your vision for it.

The idea that the Saudi royalty would try to help push Bush out of office is as idiotic as it gets. The Saudi Royality as well as the Bin Laden family have been friends with the Bush family for over 15 years! The Saudi Prince and George W. Bush are great friends he has visited the White House 5 times in the last 4 years. On 9/11 George Bush let a private plane fly all over the US to pick up over 20 Bin Laden family members, and then let them fly to Paris without ANY questioning from FBI officials when they could of been valueable sources of information in the hunt for Osama.

Originally posted by CrazyLiberal
The idea that the Saudi royalty would try to help push Bush out of office is as idiotic as it gets. The Saudi Royality as well as the Bin Laden family have been friends with the Bush family for over 15 years! The Saudi Prince and George W. Bush are great friends he has visited the White House 5 times in the last 4 years. On 9/11 George Bush let a private plane fly all over the US to pick up over 20 Bin Laden family members, and then let them fly to Paris without ANY questioning from FBI officials when they could of been valueable sources of information in the hunt for Osama.

I don't know if you noticed CrazyLiberal, but GWB has significantly altered status quo. He's showing signs of not being happy with the old program. You know, the unneeded wars. Yeah, maybe he let some members of the royal family go. He's still subject to the rules of international diplomacy. Let's think about it. If he HAD detained them. You liberals would be the same ones saying it was "unconstitutional and unilaterally aggressive" and "something only an ignorant cowboy would do". " How could you possibly detain them without ample proof of their involvment and the proper warrants and compliance to international treaties of extradition and such. " Right? Admit it.

Originally posted by CrazyLiberal

You are providing the argument for why the House of Saud would want Dubya out of office - he broke ranks.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
I don't know if you noticed CrazyLiberal, but GWB has significantly altered status quo. He's showing signs of not being happy with the old program. You know, the unneeded wars. Yeah, maybe he let some members of the royal family go. He's still subject to the rules of international diplomacy. Let's think about it. If he HAD detained them. You liberals would be the same ones saying it was "unconstitutional and unilaterally aggressive" and "something only an ignorant cowboy would do". " How could you possibly detain them without ample proof of their involvment and the proper warrants and compliance to international treaties of extradition and such. " Right? Admit it.

even with proof diplomatic immunity would have allowed these guys to walk, the only thing we could have done was deport them out of the country....Hey, didn't we do that?

Forum List

Back