The satanic temple holds rally protesting Ten Commandments monument

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Satanic Temple held a “Rally for the First Amendment” at the Arkansas State Capitol Thursday and brought with them a statue known as Baphomet, a goat-headed figure associated with the group. Members say the goal of taking the statue to the state capitol is “to support the First Amendment and religious plurality,” according to a news release.

The Satanic Temple Holds Rally Protesting Ten Commandments Monument
----------------------------------------------

If others only knew what existed and didn't there might not be so many assholes playing with chit more powerful than them. ......
Oh well glad most aren't this big of idiots.

The Satanic Temple held a “Rally for the First Amendment” at the Arkansas State Capitol Thursday and brought with them a statue known as Baphomet, a goat-headed figure associated with the group. Members say the goal of taking the statue to the state capitol is “to support the First Amendment and religious plurality,” according to a news release.

If others only knew what existed and didn't there might not be so many assholes playing with chit more powerful than them. ......

Here's another link to satisfy the Care Bear doubters:

Satanic Temple Protests Ten Commandments Monument With Goat-Headed Statue

Man, I'll tell you some people argue that stupidity cannot be a capital offense. Researching these guys leads me to believe it should be in their special case. They believe laws restricting abortion are an infringement on their religious rights. In other words, they're SJWs who remade themselves in a so-called satirical "satanic" new image. Why does just looking at them remind me of shooting the heads off snakes as kid? Ah, so they claim to not believe in an actual devil, uh huh, they're using "Satan" as metaphor for questioning religious and social traditions. I see now. They're younger, more idiotic and less entertaining postmodernists. They can't even have the decency to sell a good snake oil. No, what they're peddling is pure bullshit. Satan as the eternal rebel eh? Shove it right back up your _________ already, I mean really--is anyone actually living their life according to the teachings of this "temple"?

From Wikipedia:

The Satanic Temple - Wikipedia

Pink Mass

"In July 2013, The Satanic Temple held a "Pink Mass" over the grave of Catherine Johnston, the mother of Westboro Baptist Church founder Fred Phelps.[27] The mass was held after the Westboro Baptist Church announced their intention to picket the funerals of the victims of the Boston Marathon bombing.[28] The Temple said that they had based the idea of the mass on similar activities held by factions of the Latter Day Saint movement, where they would perform proxy baptisms.[27] The Pink Mass was officiated by Greaves and consisted of two gay men kissing over Johnston's grave while Greaves placed his genitals on the tombstone [29] and chanted an incantation intended to change the deceased's sexual orientation.[30] A misdemeanor charge was issued against Greaves and he was told that if he returned to Lauderdale County, Mississippi (where Johnston's grave is located), he would be arrested.[30] Shortly before Phelps's death on March 19, 2014, The Satanic Temple expressed interest in holding a similar ceremony for the church founder.[31][32]"

Alright, I've seen enough.

I don't know, has Baphomet ever taunted people with a plague of frogs? There's much worse out there.

Choking on religion? Quite understand.

In the spirit of a rare Friday off, recently ticked over to the weekend smoothly enough, I'll bite. Wait a sec, let me first crack open another Summer Shandy. There, that's better. And you're absolutely correct: regarding religion there certainly is much worse out there. Take for instance Aztec worship of their underworld god which involved ritual cannibalism and the wearing of fresh human skins. But I digress; I am choking on the root philosophies disseminated and hybridized and re-purified over the last two centuries from which the mighty Temple of Satan founders--and the initiators of the American cultural and intellectual revolutions derived their ideological vapor lock--not religion, as it were.

For example we could talk Nietzsche's Perspectivism which holds that the formation of all ideas spring from different perspectives, of which there are an infinite number from which to determine truth and form judgement. Essentially, what I suspect Nietzsche is getting at here is that truth cannot be observed, defined or communicated from a single perspective, but rather truth can only be arrived at or determined by a confluence of many differing perspectives--or points of view. Couple that with meta-ethical Moral Nihilism and Error Theory, and trust me, we needn't visit the history of religion to find horror between the dusty, molded pages of human thought processes had in questioning the universe.

See, in lack of religious belief; in the puritanical absence of God, the human mind allows for the visitation of terrors far beyond those historically visited on other men by the believer-adherent to structured faith, in that small, empty or hollow gap of nothingness so many of our species greatest philosophers mistook to be enlightenment over the draconian natures of the Dark Ages rule of the early Church. That mistaken enlightenment, or secular epiphany was, in reality, a gateway to the human mind unleashed from its primeval moral cage; unchained from the ancient foundation truth of personal responsibility, fear of consequence for amoral behavior, and fearless indulgence of whatever pleased the self no matter how wrong or violent.

Well would you look at that; I've strayed far off course for 44 minutes. Briefly then, and in getting back to the topic at hand, we can, with even a small nod toward reason and the history of Modernist philosophy, see clearly reflected in the America of today's cultural cesspit, the root causes for moral decline over last six decades, in the original ideological roots from which the tattersall disbelief in foundational right and wrong of pop culture Americana were planted, when and by whom. Observe: the likes of the Temple of Stupidity--I mean, of Satan, and the postmodernist intellectual quagmire from which it sprouted.

Unconscionably prolix, merely to imply you preferred a Sky Father.

Last edited:
Not to encourage the demon possessed, but if they don't like what is already out there, what is stopping them from getting their own creation out there? If you want to create your own posse, go right ahead, but you leave all of the other ones alone!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Man, I'll tell you some people argue that stupidity cannot be a capital offense. Researching these guys leads me to believe it should be in their special case. They believe laws restricting abortion are an infringement on their religious rights. In other words, they're SJWs who remade themselves in a so-called satirical "satanic" new image. Why does just looking at them remind me of shooting the heads off snakes as kid? Ah, so they claim to not believe in an actual devil, uh huh, they're using "Satan" as metaphor for questioning religious and social traditions. I see now. They're younger, more idiotic and less entertaining postmodernists. They can't even have the decency to sell a good snake oil. No, what they're peddling is pure bullshit. Satan as the eternal rebel eh? Shove it right back up your _________ already, I mean really--is anyone actually living their life according to the teachings of this "temple"?

From Wikipedia:

Pink Mass

"In July 2013, The Satanic Temple held a "Pink Mass" over the grave of Catherine Johnston, the mother of Westboro Baptist Church founder Fred Phelps.[27] The mass was held after the Westboro Baptist Church announced their intention to picket the funerals of the victims of the Boston Marathon bombing.[28] The Temple said that they had based the idea of the mass on similar activities held by factions of the Latter Day Saint movement, where they would perform proxy baptisms.[27] The Pink Mass was officiated by Greaves and consisted of two gay men kissing over Johnston's grave while Greaves placed his genitals on the tombstone [29] and chanted an incantation intended to change the deceased's sexual orientation.[30] A misdemeanor charge was issued against Greaves and he was told that if he returned to Lauderdale County, Mississippi (where Johnston's grave is located), he would be arrested.[30] Shortly before Phelps's death on March 19, 2014, The Satanic Temple expressed interest in holding a similar ceremony for the church founder.[31][32]"

Would laughing uncontrollably at what they did to the WBC idiots make me a bad person?

If so...I'm a bad person.

Good, let everyone know that the left stands with Satan.

They can all wet their beds over the Ten Commandment displays.
Yep. The left and Satanists share the same agenda.

Sacrifice and other child to "Choice"/Molech.

From Wikipedia:

Pink Mass

Would laughing uncontrollably at what they did to the WBC idiots make me a bad person?

Yes. You are. You HATE because of another's WORDS, but defend Islam as a religion of peace.

From Wikipedia:

Pink Mass

Yes. You are. You HATE because of another's WORDS, but defend Islam as a religion of peace.
Are you on LSD?

Are you on LSD?
No. Leftist nuts have a fit over the WORDS of a family size cult, but make endless excuses for the disciples of that pedophile, rapist and murderer.

Get your damn priorities straight.

You are aware that I have described Islam as "a cancer on the world" and a "murder cult"...right? Calm down, you're starting to foam at the mouth.

You are aware that I have described Islam as "a cancer on the world" and a "murder cult"...right? Calm down, you're starting to foam at the mouth.
No. I'm not aware of ANY of your posts except this one I responded to. You're not as important as you seem to think you are.

No. I'm not aware of ANY of your posts except this one I responded to. You're not as important as you seem to think you are.

Ah...so you read one sentence, squealed in ignorant outrage, and posted a steaming pile of horseshit, then. Figured.

Better luck next time, junior. Stop jerking your knee so hard, you'll blow an ACL.

Forum List

Back