the satan and jack mix.......

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
so we go walking .....long trail old carriage trails ...he has slipped his collar once and i was going to tighten it when i got back to the car....(foreshadowing there) when we pass a couple with their american bully puppy being a puppy....and she had a chiwawa lol but i digress ...when suddenly fuck head ernest t. slips his collar and goes for the puppy...the couple pull both dogs up quickly...as i am chasing mine around the mans feet...cursing like a drunk sailor ...when i realize the man has a 4 month or so ....on his back....omg....i could not apoloize more...they were so nice...i was so embaressed that my dog did this and that my spell check is no longer working....now i know why you see jacks in halter collars..which i will be getting before the next walk

LOL Hoodlum dogs can leave you mortified, that's for sure.

Hey! Here's a dog accessory business opportunity just waiting to be seized! The Hannibal Lecter Restraint System!

so we go walking .....long trail old carriage trails ...he has slipped his collar once and i was going to tighten it when i got back to the car....(foreshadowing there) when we pass a couple with their american bully puppy being a puppy....and she had a chiwawa lol but i digress ...when suddenly fuck head ernest t. slips his collar and goes for the puppy...the couple pull both dogs up quickly...as i am chasing mine around the mans feet...cursing like a drunk sailor ...when i realize the man has a 4 month or so ....on his back....omg....i could not apoloize more...they were so nice...i was so embaressed that my dog did this and that my spell check is no longer working....now i know why you see jacks in halter collars..which i will be getting before the next walk
Was Ernest trying to fight the puppy or play with it?

for some reason older dogs hate puppies..he was in full terrier attack mode.....he will only have to wear the halter when we walk ...he has a bad ass attitude...20 lbs of bad ass headed for trouble ....

Forum List

Back