The Sarah Palin Disaster Keeps On Giving

Oh come back Lonestar. Tell me how stupid I am for thinking lynn vincent is a woman.

VincentLynn.jpg

Look at the tits on that guy!

This is hilarious!

Palin knows a guy who knew a guy who was neighbors with a guy who was related to a guy

Get a Fucking Life Libtard!

Well Frank, I have to say its a bit closer than that. The woman ghost wrote a white supremicist's book and she ghost wrote Palin's. That isn't exact 7 degrees of separation.
As I mentioned on the other thread:

The one from the White Supremacist - she didn't ghostwrite, she co-authored:

1595550240.jpg

Oh come back Lonestar. Tell me how stupid I am for thinking lynn vincent is a woman.

VincentLynn.jpg

Look at the tits on that guy!

This is the information I found on Lynn Vincent.

Authors : Lynn Vincent : Biography

Seems Simon and Schuster fucked up.

The info is for the person she ghost wrote. I guess ghostwriters don't get their own bio.

My bad, it was an honest mistake. Good thing I didn't call you an idiot.

This is hilarious!

Palin knows a guy who knew a guy who was neighbors with a guy who was related to a guy

Well Frank, I have to say its a bit closer than that. The woman ghost wrote a white supremicist's book and she ghost wrote Palin's. That isn't exact 7 degrees of separation.
As I mentioned on the other thread:

The one from the White Supremacist - she didn't ghostwrite, she co-authored:

1595550240.jpg

What part of the book is devoted to white supremacy?

Perhaps you people think that the book "Donkey Cons: Sex, Crime, and Corruption in the Democratic Party" is a white supremacist book because the democratic party is awash with white supremacist. Case in point: Robert Byrd (D-W.Va)

kkk-byrd.jpg

“The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia [and] in every state in the Union.” -- Robert Byrd--

“I will never fight with a Negro by my side. Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.” -- Robert Byrd--

kkk_wwquote.jpg

It is indisputable historical fact that the Klan was started by Democrats. In fact, during congressional hearings on the subject, one prominent Democrat testified that the Ku Klux Klan "belongs to . . . our party – the Democratic Party." And the first Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan was prominent Democrat Nathan Bedford Forrest, an honoree at the 1868 Democratic National Convention. Recall also that every Democrat in Congress voted against the 1871 bill to punish Klan violence.

Perhaps you people think that the book "Donkey Cons: Sex, Crime, and Corruption in the Democratic Party" is a white supremacist book because the democratic party is awash with white supremacist. Case in point: Robert Byrd (D-W.Va)
Diversion to a photoshopped picture of a feeble old aged senator's actions over 50 years is about all you have left, eh?

Oh, and just for the record, that aged 'racist' senator has garnered 100% approval rating from the NAACP and also voted for Obama. That guy sure sucked at being a racist in his old age.

Now, back to the topic - which is PALIN, and her new ink splatter.

This is hilarious!

She's "palin' around" with White supremacist's! As closely as the president "pals around" with terrorists!

Goose/gander? sauce still works.

Forum List

Back