The San Francisco BOS Declares The NRA a "Domestic Terrorist Group"

The only reason the city did that was for the Mayor to get reelected. Nothing more, nothing less. But then again, that's what Democrats do; use taxpayer dollars for their political advantage.

YOu really think that the majority in your city was voting on "I hope that Tamir's Mom is going to be okay!"

Everybody has the same rights today and have for decades. Name me one right whites have that others don't.

Not to get shot in the back by rogue cops with no consequences... that's one.

Yes, I listen to my police scanner. I want to find out what's going on in my suburb that's not reported in our local paper. I want to see where and what kinds of problems our police have to face. And if a crime is reported in my area, I look out the window to see if I can spot something that may help our men in blue.

Again, it's a sad and pathetic existance.. I actually feel more and more sorry for you... the more you post... or I would if you weren't such a racist shithead.

I also believe I will be installing cameras on my home in the near future. You see, some of us citizens like to get involved to help our community be a safer place.

Unless it inolved getting rid of the millions of guns, because that's just crazy talk.

Quit listening to these leftist fairy tales that it's better schools that make a difference. We were robbed when they passed a levy for all new school buildings that made us one of the highest taxed cities in our county. Guess what? We are still under education red alert. Because the schools have nothing to do with it. The best teacher in the country can't teach a kid who doesn't want to learn, and who's parents could give a shit less if they do or not.

I've seen schools in your city. That week I was there, the plant we were taking courses at was right next to one of your schools... It was a dump compared to a Chicago School, and certainly nowhere near our Suburban Schools...

Dude, you really need to move the fuck out of Cleveland.. .I just can't think of another city I dislike enough to inflict you on.

YOu really think that the majority in your city was voting on "I hope that Tamir's Mom is going to be okay!"

They voted that the city gave her money for what they considered to be an illegal act against her. Most liberals are like you, ignorant of our laws.

Not to get shot in the back by rogue cops with no consequences... that's one.

Is it? Then tell us where that right is written.

Again, it's a sad and pathetic existance.. I actually feel more and more sorry for you... the more you post... or I would if you weren't such a racist shithead.

Yes, because listening to the police scanner takes up so much of my time; this coming from a guy that gets on blogs every day.

Actually I have it on at this moment. I listen to music on and off all day in the truck. At home, I listen to the scanner.

Unless it inolved getting rid of the millions of guns, because that's just crazy talk.

So what is sane talk, a society where the criminals have guns and the victims don't????

I've seen schools in your city. That week I was there, the plant we were taking courses at was right next to one of your schools... It was a dump compared to a Chicago School, and certainly nowhere near our Suburban Schools...

Dude, you really need to move the fuck out of Cleveland.. .I just can't think of another city I dislike enough to inflict you on.

Most people are here for the same reason I am, and that is family and friends. You see, we all don't come from a broken home like you. I live about 15 minutes from my 88 year old father, and about 5 minutes from my 85 year old mother. My sister is also 15 minutes away and so is my nephew that lives with her. The friends I grew up with live five to ten minutes away, which is really convenient when I throw a poker game. We all like to tip a couple of imported beers.

So where is this school or plant at that you're speaking of so I can look up where it's at; not that I probably don't know off the top of my head. For you to compare a few streets you seen in Cleveland is like me comparing the ghetto of your city and claiming I know all there is about it.

I don't know much about movies because I don't watch those leftist twits. But one of our customers stores movie equipment when Hollywood comes here to make a movie which is quite often. Last week, they asked the company if they could not work second shift so they could do a scene next door. It gets pretty loud in there I guess. So they invited all the employees to watch the scene they were shooting.

They voted that the city gave her money for what they considered to be an illegal act against her. Most liberals are like you, ignorant of our laws.

Naw, man, I doubt anyone was voting on the "Tamir's Mom" issue. Here's why they settled. They realized that once you got this in front of a real jury, with a real lawyer doing his job, there was no way the City wasn't paying a lot of money. Especially not the moment the jury heard that Loehmann got fired from his last job because he had an emotional breakdown on a gun range.

Yes, because listening to the police scanner takes up so much of my time; this coming from a guy that gets on blogs every day.

Actually I have it on at this moment. I listen to music on and off all day in the truck. At home, I listen to the scanner.

I usually spend about an hour here in the morning... sometimes a hour in the evening.... I find it stimulates the mind...

As opposed to listening to a scanner and muttering, "Those damned darkies!!!!"

Most people are here for the same reason I am, and that is family and friends. You see, we all don't come from a broken home like you. I live about 15 minutes from my 88 year old father, and about 5 minutes from my 85 year old mother. My sister is also 15 minutes away and so is my nephew that lives with her. The friends I grew up with live five to ten minutes away, which is really convenient when I throw a poker game. We all like to tip a couple of imported beers.

Most of my family lives in this area... my parents were married for 24 years until my Dad died of cancer that was caused by Asbestos some One Percenter knew damned well was a carcinogen.

But the thing is, when our old neighborhood changed, most of us moved out to greener pastures.

There are no greener pastures where you live... Cleveland is a dump.

So where is this school or plant at that you're speaking of so I can look up where it's at; not that I probably don't know off the top of my head. For you to compare a few streets you seen in Cleveland is like me comparing the ghetto of your city and claiming I know all there is about it.

It was about two miles west of the Ballpark, if that helps you any. Had to cross that bridge with the ugly pylons, I think it was named after Bob Hope's dad. But the whole place was a slum, really. What I remember was that every last store was boarded up, they didn't even bother to take the sign down from the Hollywood Video, which probably went out of business years ago.

I don't know much about movies because I don't watch those leftist twits.

Yeah, dammit. They have movies where Black People are the heroes!!!! This must be horrible for you.

But one of our customers stores movie equipment when Hollywood comes here to make a movie which is quite often. Last week, they asked the company if they could not work second shift so they could do a scene next door. It gets pretty loud in there I guess. So they invited all the employees to watch the scene they were shooting.

Again, one movie? We have several TV shows currently being produced in Chicago.

Naw, man, I doubt anyone was voting on the "Tamir's Mom" issue. Here's why they settled. They realized that once you got this in front of a real jury, with a real lawyer doing his job, there was no way the City wasn't paying a lot of money. Especially not the moment the jury heard that Loehmann got fired from his last job because he had an emotional breakdown on a gun range.

They wouldn't hear that because then the case would be thrown out of court. Again, your ignorance of our laws.

If the Mayor fought against the suit, it would have been his last term in office. That's the real reason.

I usually spend about an hour here in the morning... sometimes a hour in the evening.... I find it stimulates the mind...

As opposed to listening to a scanner and muttering, "Those damned darkies!!!!"

Right.....you come here to stimulate the mind, but monitoring what's going on in your city is not. Did you get a new set of rose colored glasses for yourself this year?

Most of my family lives in this area... my parents were married for 24 years until my Dad died of cancer that was caused by Asbestos some One Percenter knew damned well was a carcinogen.

But the thing is, when our old neighborhood changed, most of us moved out to greener pastures.

There are no greener pastures where you live... Cleveland is a dump.

Oh, it changed???? What did it change to? Give me the location and I'll look it up and tell you.

You visited an extremely small section of our city, and now think you know everything about it. That's like going to a car lot, looking at one car, and claim you know everything about every car in the lot.

Like I said, the city (particularly downtown) did go downhill after Democrats took over. The Mayor decided not to replace retiring police officers, but instead, give the money to people like Rice's mother who will probably end up broke in a few years buying lottery tickets.

However the white suburbs are still great places to live. Safe, beautiful homes and properties, and fantastic shopping malls and schools.

It was about two miles west of the Ballpark, if that helps you any. Had to cross that bridge with the ugly pylons, I think it was named after Bob Hope's dad. But the whole place was a slum, really. What I remember was that every last store was boarded up, they didn't even bother to take the sign down from the Hollywood Video, which probably went out of business years ago.

Yes, that's the west side. I do know what you're talking about. Again, old neighborhoods with old homes that went down in value when the good people moved out for the burbs and country after Bussing was forced on them.

Again, one movie? We have several TV shows currently being produced in Chicago.

Actually, from what he told me, they were using downtown scenes and portraying it as Chicago.

One movie? Again, your ignorance of our city. Besides the most famous movies including The Deer Hunter and Christmas Story, a bunch of movies have been made here and more on the way. In fact my cousins daughter is an actress in NYC. She's seriously considering moving back because of the growing interest that entertainment has in this city.

CLEVELAND ON FILM | Encyclopedia of Cleveland History | Case Western Reserve University

Right.....you come here to stimulate the mind, but monitoring what's going on in your city is not. Did you get a new set of rose colored glasses for yourself this year?

Compared to the Shithole that is Cleveland, Chicago is awesome.

Oh, it changed???? What did it change to? Give me the location and I'll look it up and tell you.

You visited an extremely small section of our city, and now think you know everything about it. That's like going to a car lot, looking at one car, and claim you know everything about every car in the lot.

Like I said, the city (particularly downtown) did go downhill after Democrats took over. The Mayor decided not to replace retiring police officers, but instead, give the money to people like Rice's mother who will probably end up broke in a few years buying lottery tickets.

Guy, your town went downhill because the One Percent decided they were done with it. You go thrown away like one of Trump's ex-wives... but you are like Ivana blaming Marla blaming Melania blaming Stormy Daniels...

One movie? Again, your ignorance of our city. Besides the most famous movies including The Deer Hunter

Guy, you realize the Deer Hunter was made back in the 1970's, and they picked Cleveland to EMPHASIZE how the US Government abused those young poor white men who went to Vietnam, right?

Man, are you dumb.

One movie? Again, your ignorance of our city. Besides the most famous movies including The Deer Hunter

Guy, you realize the Deer Hunter was made back in the 1970's, and they picked Cleveland to EMPHASIZE how the US Government abused those young poor white men who went to Vietnam, right?

Man, are you dumb.

Actually, the Deer Hunter wasn't made in Cleveland, it was filmed in the tremendous city of Mingo Junction. Just south of the King of Cool's birthplace in Steubenville. Mingo Junction itself was the home of Woody Hayes, the legendary Ohio State coach as well as Spud Hughes, the inventor of menthol cigarettes

The Public Bowel Movement Capitol of the U.S. strikes again!
i bought a t shirt that says......[ i took a shit in Frisco] !
GROSS: EPA Issues Violation Notice to San Francisco.

Last month, President Trump warned of a potential violation notice, saying the city was allowing needles and human waste to go through storm drains to the ocean — an allegation denied by city officials.

EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler also sent Gov. Gavin Newsom a letter last week alleging waste left by the homeless in San Francisco and other cities was being improperly handled.

Mayor London Breed says the violation notice contains “mischaracterizations, inaccuracies and falsehoods” and says the city’s sewer system is one of the most effective in the country.

I’m calling BS on Breed.

Forum List

Back