The Sage of Omaha is right :-)

...rich pay 23% will middle class pay 12%. Top 1% pay 40 % of all federal taxes! ...

So what? This discussion has nothing to do with tax revenue and everything to do with hatred for bad rich people. Obama has always been clear on this even before he was elected, that loss of revenue doesn't outweigh gains the in fairness brought about by being able to stick it to the rich.

Hear him at

Personal capital gains should be taxed just like wages or any other taxable income.

1) the problem is that the higher the personal tax the less capital there is left for investment capital. For example, Boeing needed investment capital to employ people to make the Dreamliner

2) the more you tax capital the less of it there is for more capital investment. For example, if you tax venture capital then venture capitalists have less capital to help found the Googles and Apples of this world!!

Got it?? The objective is to feed Republican capitalists, not liberal goof bureaucrats who could not invent a paper bag!

Yeah........and the Dreamliner was 3 years late......:eusa_shhh:

a liberal changing the subject because he lacks the IQ for substance.
I'm sure he even fooled himself into thinking he was respondingly meaningfully. Low IQ??

1) the problem is that the higher the personal tax the less capital there is left for investment capital. For example, Boeing needed investment capital to employ people to make the Dreamliner

2) the more you tax capital the less of it there is for more capital investment. For example, if you tax venture capital then venture capitalists have less capital to help found the Googles and Apples of this world!!

Got it?? The objective is to feed Republican capitalists, not liberal goof bureaucrats who could not invent a paper bag!

Yeah........and the Dreamliner was 3 years late......:eusa_shhh:

a liberal changing the subject because he lacks the IQ for substance.
I'm sure he even fooled himself into thinking he was respondingly meaningfully. Low IQ??

They were talking about the Dreamliner as being investment capital. I simply pointed out that the "investment" was 3 years late and way over budget.

Buffett Tax Irony #376

Berkshire Hathaway structured virtually all of their acquisition as stock swaps.

Why?

Take a guess.

Take one wild guess.

Capital gains rates should go back up towards where they were under Reagan (R). Don't most all conservatives say we lived in an economic wonderland back then?

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/15/opinion/stop-coddling-the-super-rich.html
Warren Buffet's August, 14th article.

Fact check: Would Obama’s tax rates be less than Reagan’s? – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

bagley.jpg

I love it when one of the worlds three riches citizens wants to raise taxes on the rest of the US, what a joke...

The problem with this bull shit is it wants to claim "X" but it clearly taxes "Z"...

$250K is far from rich in todays world, wake up dipshit...

Reading comprehension dipshit...........

He wants to raise it on billionaires. Last I checked, that wasn't the "rest of the US".

Wake up dip shit, all he wants is to justify a higher tax rate on the individuals I mentioned...

Next you're going to believe Warren mows his own yard...

My rightard friends, CERTAINLY you can't disagree w/ this. He says that anyone who makes money from money, NOT money from salary should be subject to the crook tax :) You can make, for example, $30,000,000/yr & still be exempt as long as its from a salary.

Last edited:
Buffett may be senile...he just announced a stock buyback. Charlie Munger needs to sit Warren down and see how bad it is

Last edited:
Personal capital gains should be taxed just like wages or any other taxable income.

We need a pure flat rate personal income tax on all income with no deductions.

do you recognize there is a huge difference between the accrual of money as a capital gain and money as straight income? or you just don't care?

What a coincidence. This was just posted today. We have depression-era disparities here people :eusa_eh:

beeler.jpg

We need a pure flat rate personal income tax on all income with no deductions.

Why?....
The money invested was taxed already as income...
Now you want the money earned on that investment taxed at a higher rate? As Income?
Again why...?

The only answer that makes sense is Libs love putting their hands in someone else's pockets and taking from people who risk things on investments and such. :confused:

Forum List

Back