The Saga of Harry S

Address the issues, not your interpretations of scholarship. We have all clearly rebutted your nonsense, which you never address except to yell "dolt". Sweet cheeks, that is not counter rebuttal.

You are an embarrassment to the entire world of journalism, you dolt.

"We have all clearly rebutted your nonsense,..."

Never, gutter-snipe.

You have not addressed even one thing I've posted.

But I note that I taught you the word "dolt."
I laugh whenever you attempt to post things I've posted previously.

Bringing you to America was and has been an absolute waste of love and expenditures. That's so and is based on you as a defective human, which no one can fix.

However, you can be fixed logically. Once again: thesis, evidence plus counter evidence, argumentation, conclusion with emphasis. To be a critical thinker, you must be objective to all of the evidence: you cannot ignore that which does not support you, you cannot only accept that which does support you.

Bringing you to America was and has been an absolute waste of love and expenditures. That's so and is based on you as a defective human, which no one can fix.

However, you can be fixed logically. Once again: thesis, evidence plus counter evidence, argumentation, conclusion with emphasis. To be a critical thinker, you must be objective to all of the evidence: you cannot ignore that which does not support you, you cannot only accept that which does support you.

Can't get off the hook that easily.

You've claimed that you regularly rebutted my posts....

Of course, you're a liar....'else you could provide an example or two.

You can't.

You remain the lowest of the low.

I claimed that we have rebutted your posts often but you simply yelled.

Anyone can go back and check.

But, since you ask so nicely, we will be doing more often and pointing out that you are merely yelling and not rebutting.

Can't get off the hook that easily.

You've claimed that you regularly rebutted my posts....

Of course, you're a liar....'else you could provide an example or two.

You can't.

You remain the lowest of the low.

How many do you have to be rebutted?

Produce some posts where you have ever adequately rebutted any of my posts.

She can post maybe two examples total where she is rebutted appropriately and successfully. If that.

Truman had the total support of the media during his entire inept administration. Truman's adventure in Korea was not sanctioned by Congress and may have been an impeachable offense but the media covered his ass. Even after the US lost an astonishing 50,000 Americans in Truman's "police action"in three years the media still supported him. In later years the media would deem Korea as the "forgotten war" as a lame effort to justify the criminal negligence and inept administration. Korea was the timid little habadasher bean counter's legacy. Little Harry couldn't even get his own party's support in a second term bid and he left politics but the media writes the history books and Truman remains an icon to the low information left.

Forum List

Back