The Safe Schools Czar

Kevin Jennings: Gay Rights Activist, GLSEN Founder, Obama Appointee | The Stimulist

this says he is the "assistant deputy secretary of education for the Office of Safe & Drug Free Schools"

long title, but does that position require senate confirmation and if not is this a new position just created?

According to the article in the OP, it was created during the Bush administration.

It's Bush's fault that this guy got appointed.
Yeah, that's it.
no, thats not what he said
this position is not a new creation

Critics Assail Obama's 'Safe Schools' Czar, Say He's Wrong Man for the Job - Political News - FOXNews.com

snip,
President Obama's "safe schools czar" is a former schoolteacher who has advocated promoting homosexuality in schools, written about his past drug abuse, expressed his contempt for religion and detailed an incident in which he did not report an underage student who told him he was having sex with older men.

If you have children in school, does this make you feel like they are safer?
Obama surrounds himself with miscreants much like himself. Heck? We have a Treasury Secratary that operates the Department he violated.

Is anyone really surprised? Obama's entire Administration is corrupt from the start. (And still vetted by those in the District Of Criminals).

A huge enema of DC is looking better, and better.

I bet he wishes could take back that whole "Judge me by the people with whom I surround myself" statement...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back