The Safe Schools Czar

Did you read the article?
Did you happen to notice when and where he was doing drugs in his younger days?
I'll give you a hint, it was the same general area and same general time as a certain President of the US.

yes I read it and I know where he did drugs. I really don't care if people did drugs in the past or even if they do them now as long as it doesn't affect their job. Why do so many people care what others do in their own time?

it will also be good to have a generation grow up who don't freak out anytime they come across a gay person or draw pictures of flames and start quoting fiction books.

I was merely pointing out that he was possibly one of Mr Obama's friends from the past, based upon their similar pasts occurring at the same time and place. Do I need to draw a map for you?

Did I persecute him for doing drugs?
Did I persecute him for being gay?

The answer is NO, on both those questions, don't try and attribute words to my posts.
You forgot to mention the religion part, perhaps you've seen some of my other posts about religion and knew to not go there.

yea sorry, jumped the gun on that, haven't read your posts on regliion though, pretty new here...

acceptance of homos is okay, lots of people did drugs in the past - it matters what they are doing now, religion doesn't belong in public schools anyway, and thats fucked @ young kid/older child.

Oh, and it wasn't young kid/older child, it was a kid/adult male, and Kevin Jennings knew about it and did not report it. Which is even worse.

Kevin Jennings: Gay Rights Activist, GLSEN Founder, Obama Appointee | The Stimulist

this says he is the "assistant deputy secretary of education for the Office of Safe & Drug Free Schools"

long title, but does that position require senate confirmation and if not is this a new position just created?

"assistant deputy secretary of education for the Office of Safe & Drug Free Schools"

Say ten times fast^

Then say: Safe School Czar.

Plus, you don't have to remember the guy's name.

See how easy that was?
ok, but how did any of that answer any of my questions?

Kevin Jennings: Gay Rights Activist, GLSEN Founder, Obama Appointee | The Stimulist

this says he is the "assistant deputy secretary of education for the Office of Safe & Drug Free Schools"

long title, but does that position require senate confirmation and if not is this a new position just created?

"assistant deputy secretary of education for the Office of Safe & Drug Free Schools"

Say ten times fast^

Then say: Safe School Czar.

Plus, you don't have to remember the guy's name.

See how easy that was?
ok, but how did any of that answer any of my questions?

Veritas is trying to deflect the thread rather than address the actual issues.

acceptance of homos is okay, lots of people did drugs in the past - it matters what they are doing now, religion doesn't belong in public schools anyway, and thats fucked @ young kid/older child.

Oh, and it wasn't young kid/older child, it was a kid/adult male, and Kevin Jennings knew about it and did not report it. Which is even worse.

From what I've read, he did ask if the kid used a condom...

How does anyone know if the kid wanted it to be reported?

GLS Alliance has been in the schools for quite awhile now. It's not scary or about sex, it's about regular pastimes and accepting differences. It's usually artsy. It's not about promoting homosexuality, but friendships.

GLS Alliance has been in the schools for quite awhile now. It's not scary or about sex, it's about regular pastimes and accepting differences. It's usually artsy. It's not about promoting homosexuality, but friendships.

It doesn't matter if the kid wanted it to be reported or not. Pedophilia is against the law and teachers are supposed to report it if they know it. Just like they are supposed to report child abuse.
Try again.

And we have yet another independent, moderate, centrist, progressive coming to advocate for the normalization of the patently ABNORMAL... and to TEACH OUR CHILDREN that DEGENERACY is perfectly acceptable... if not PREFERRED...

anymore (incorrect) labels you can give? homosexuality isn't abnormal if it happens unwillingly (as can be seen in nature) and it really isn't anyones business what people do in the bedroom. and its laughable that you are scared of children learning about it and that you think its preferred.

First... you're an imbecile... Secondly, murder is quite natural and we tend to discourage THAT. Third, this issue is decdely PUBLIC... it is specifically what is being TAUGHT IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS... thus the idiotic claim that it is about private behavior is ABSURD...

But it does demonstrate the sub-par intellect of the common Independent, centrist, moderate, progressive and why they should not be allowed within 10 MILES OF A VOTING BOOTH!

Well sure... why not? Teach our children that 'doing drugs is OK, too...,

Id rather kids know the truth about drugs like marijuana and XTC based on science instead of propaganda crap.

No doubt you believe that drivel is truth; demonstrating your delusion that advocating for the addled minded abuse of illicit drugs is somehow at equity with 'the truth about drugs...'

The truth about pot is widely known... it is a drug which addles the mind...

ROFL... absolutely NOT! No religion in school... but it's fine to teach them that sexual degeneracy is FINE... with a dose of acceptance for drug abuse...

yep, no religion in public schools, would you be okay with religion in public schools if islam ...

I'd be in favor of Children being taught the immutable principles which are intrinsic in Judea-Christianity... as that is the heritage of the nation in which they live.

And I'd be in favor of ANY community which adheres to a given sect of Christianity to teach the tenets of their respective sect...

Yet another refreshing admittance from the forces of HOPE AND CHANGE...

didn't vote for obama sorry
Didn't say ya did, Dumbass... I said you represented the forces of Hope and Change; that you didn't vote; or that you can't bring yourself to admit that ya voted for the Muslim Marxist... is irrelevant to that FACT!

It's Left-think... and it's about undermining cultural norms and normalizing abnormality...

It's about Cultural Subversion...

And we have yet another independent, moderate, centrist, progressive coming to advocate for the normalization of the patently ABNORMAL... and to TEACH OUR CHILDREN that DEGENERACY is perfectly acceptable... if not PREFERRED...

anymore (incorrect) labels you can give? homosexuality isn't abnormal if it happens unwillingly (as can be seen in nature) and it really isn't anyones business what people do in the bedroom. and its laughable that you are scared of children learning about it and that you think its preferred.

First... you're an imbecile... Secondly, murder is quite natural and we tend to discourage THAT. Third, this issue is decdely PUBLIC... it is specifically what is being TAUGHT IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS... thus the idiotic claim that it is about private behavior is ABSURD...

But it does demonstrate the sub-par intellect of the common Independent, centrist, moderate, progressive and why they should not be allowed within 10 MILES OF A VOTING BOOTH!

No doubt you believe that drivel is truth; demonstrating your delusion that advocating for the addled minded abuse of illicit drugs is somehow at equity with 'the truth about drugs...'

The truth about pot is widely known... it is a drug which addles the mind...

I'd be in favor of Children being taught the immutable principles which are intrinsic in Judea-Christianity... as that is the heritage of the nation in which they live.

And I'd be in favor of ANY community which adheres to a given sect of Christianity to teach the tenets of their respective sect...

Yet another refreshing admittance from the forces of HOPE AND CHANGE...

didn't vote for obama sorry
Didn't say ya did, Dumbass... I said you represented the forces of Hope and Change; that you didn't vote; or that you can't bring yourself to admit that ya voted for the Muslim Marxist... is irrelevant to that FACT!

so you don't know anything about marijuana, murder isn't natural, kids in public school should be taught as much as possible about 'real life' things in a controlled environment or they will pick up bits and pieces from friends/peers and probably get alot of false info, and you are okay with religion in school as long as its your religion? do you see why non-Christians may have a problem now with it being taught in school?

over 1/2 your post was childish name calling and false accusations

you show your ignorance by calling someone a "muslim marxist", you can't be both at the same time, but I doubt you know much about either and just repeat right wing talking points to make yourself feel educated. If you would be so kind please explain me to islamic econimic laws and what marxism has to say about gods/higher beings.

According to the article in the OP, it was created during the Bush administration.
ok, so its more crap that isnt helping anyone know whats actually being changed

According to the article in the OP, it was created during the Bush administration.

It's Bush's fault that this guy got appointed.
Yeah, that's it.

Forum List

Back