The Safe Schools Czar

alan1

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
Shoveling the ashes
Critics Assail Obama's 'Safe Schools' Czar, Say He's Wrong Man for the Job - Political News - FOXNews.com

snip,
President Obama's "safe schools czar" is a former schoolteacher who has advocated promoting homosexuality in schools, written about his past drug abuse, expressed his contempt for religion and detailed an incident in which he did not report an underage student who told him he was having sex with older men.

If you have children in school, does this make you feel like they are safer?

Critics Assail Obama's 'Safe Schools' Czar, Say He's Wrong Man for the Job - Political News - FOXNews.com

snip,
President Obama's "safe schools czar" is a former schoolteacher who has advocated promoting homosexuality in schools, written about his past drug abuse, expressed his contempt for religion and detailed an incident in which he did not report an underage student who told him he was having sex with older men.

two words FAUX NEWS. that is all

acceptance of homos is okay, lots of people did drugs in the past - it matters what they are doing now, religion doesn't belong in public schools anyway, and thats fucked @ young kid/older child.

snip,

That's all you've got?
Do you know the definition of "libel"? I don't see Fox news being sued yet.
Care to actually address the issue, or do you not care because you don't care about children?

acceptance of homos is okay, lots of people did drugs in the past - it matters what they are doing now, religion doesn't belong in public schools anyway, and thats fucked @ young kid/older child.

Did you read the article?
Did you happen to notice when and where he was doing drugs in his younger days?
I'll give you a hint, it was the same general area and same general time as a certain President of the US.

snip,

one question, what is this guys official title, and has he been through a senate confirmation?

snip,

one question, what is this guys official title, and has he been through a senate confirmation?

Czars don't go through Senate confirmations.
Official title is, "Office of Safe and Drug Free Schools"

As a side note, he looks a lot like Phillip Craig Garrido.
I know that doesn't mean anything, but I find it funny that they look a lot alike.

snip,

Hey.. isn't it wonderful to see the Left stand up for Pedophilia?

That response truly bespeaks what the idealogical Left and the Hussen regime IS ALL ABOUT!

They're degenerates, freinds... and they are DECIDEDLY: NOT WITH AMERICANS!

acceptance of homos is okay

And we have yet another independent, moderate, centrist, progressive coming to advocate for the normalization of the patently ABNORMAL... and to TEACH OUR CHILDREN that DEGENERACY is perfectly acceptable... if not PREFERRED...

lots of people did drugs in the past - it matters what they are doing now

Well sure... why not? Teach our children that 'doing drugs is OK, too...,

religion doesn't belong in public schools

ROFL... absolutely NOT! No religion in school... but it's fine to teach them that sexual degeneracy is FINE... with a dose of acceptance for drug abuse...

Yet another refreshing admittance from the forces of HOPE AND CHANGE...

I'll give you a hint, it was the same general area and same general time as a certain President of the US.

yes I read it and I know where he did drugs. I really don't care if people did drugs in the past or even if they do them now as long as it doesn't affect their job. Why do so many people care what others do in their own time?

it will also be good to have a generation grow up who don't freak out anytime they come across a gay person or draw pictures of flames and start quoting fiction books.

snip,

Fox just got this news? Parents are furious throughout the nation about this and have been very vocal about it. If Obama's kids were young males in the public school system would he put this guy in charge of his own children after reading what the guy has been writing and advocating for years? I doubt it.

Fox just got this news? Parents are furious throughout the nation about this and have been very vocal about it. If Obama's kids were young males in the public school system would he put this guy in charge of his own children after reading what the guy has been writing and advocating for years? I doubt it.

Why not? He sat in front of the honorable Reverend Wright listening to his blather for more than twenty years then claimed he had "never heard" any of Wright's hate filled rhetoric. All he would have to do now is say, "I never read his books and no one told me..."

snip,

Bullshit. The man documented exactly how he feels about Christians and wrote about it. He left a young teen open for abuse after the teen went to him for counseling about being abused. The man is a creep, one more crappy "I could care less about the people or having people on my team that abide in the laws of this land" appointment by Obama.

yes I read it and I know where he did drugs. I really don't care if people did drugs in the past or even if they do them now as long as it doesn't affect their job. Why do so many people care what others do in their own time?

it will also be good to have a generation grow up who don't freak out anytime they come across a gay person or draw pictures of flames and start quoting fiction books.

I was merely pointing out that he was possibly one of Mr Obama's friends from the past, based upon their similar pasts occurring at the same time and place. Do I need to draw a map for you?

Did I persecute him for doing drugs?
Did I persecute him for being gay?

The answer is NO, on both those questions, don't try and attribute words to my posts.
You forgot to mention the religion part, perhaps you've seen some of my other posts about religion and knew to not go there.

Last edited:

Why not? He sat in front of the honorable Reverend Wright listening to his blather for more than twenty years then claimed he had "never heard" any of Wright's hate filled rhetoric. All he would have to do now is say, "I never read his books and no one told me..."
....and I never had sex with him, and I never got high with him......

And we have yet another independent, moderate, centrist, progressive coming to advocate for the normalization of the patently ABNORMAL... and to TEACH OUR CHILDREN that DEGENERACY is perfectly acceptable... if not PREFERRED...

anymore (incorrect) labels you can give? homosexuality isn't abnormal if it happens unwillingly (as can be seen in nature) and it really isn't anyones business what people do in the bedroom. and its laughable that you are scared of children learning about it and that you think its preferred.

Well sure... why not? Teach our children that 'doing drugs is OK, too...,

Id rather kids know the truth about drugs like marijuana and XTC based on science instead of propaganda crap.

ROFL... absolutely NOT! No religion in school... but it's fine to teach them that sexual degeneracy is FINE... with a dose of acceptance for drug abuse...

yep, no religion in public schools, would you be okay with religion in public schools if islam or wiccan beliefs were taught or just if your beliefs were? and they are going to learn about drugs and degeneracy anyway so I would rather real information then picking it up from peers along the way.

Yet another refreshing admittance from the forces of HOPE AND CHANGE...

didn't vote for obama sorry

Kevin Jennings: Gay Rights Activist, GLSEN Founder, Obama Appointee | The Stimulist

this says he is the "assistant deputy secretary of education for the Office of Safe & Drug Free Schools"

long title, but does that position require senate confirmation and if not is this a new position just created?

"assistant deputy secretary of education for the Office of Safe & Drug Free Schools"

Say ten times fast^

Then say: Safe School Czar.

Plus, you don't have to remember the guy's name.

See how easy that was?

Forum List

Back