The sad FACT Libs don't understand about OBAMA and his "Redistribution" Plan

bush-fucked-us-all1.jpg

Bush fucked us really long time.

we are still getting fucked you dumbass....

That's correct. Hence, Bush fucked us really long time.

Pure wingnut bullshit.

Dude your so brainwashed if it really did happen,you would still be saying........Pure wingnut bullshit.....

As long as you NaziCons continue to distort, divert, lie and spin - it will be wingnut bullshit.

and as long as people like you continue to do the same thing it will still be BULLshit,just with a different slant.........the thing that gets me about people with your mindset Lakhota is....you never question anything the Democrats do....you just go with the flow......its always the other sides fault......and the same goes with your die hard brethren on the Right.....one big reason this Country is just spinning its wheels.....your types is holding this Country back ......either help get us back on track or get the fuck out of the way....

How is this "redistribution" good for the economy? Does it grow the economy or does it work like Cuba?

If it works then maybe we can discuss such, but if it's like Cuba get ready for war. We're not going to put up with that.

WTF are you gonna do?!

Please describe.

:confused:

How is this "redistribution" good for the economy? Does it grow the economy or does it work like Cuba?

If it works then maybe we can discuss such, but if it's like Cuba get ready for war. We're not going to put up with that.

Who the fuck is we?!

:confused:

Pure wingnut bullshit.

You never have any facts. You just say "bullshit" all the time. Here, let me show you what facts look like...

A3AtNLDCcAELd3e.jpg:large

Yes, dumbass, they may be facts - but without CONTEXT. Bush actions and policies are still driving the debt numbers. That's a fact.

Well by that logic, Clintons actions and policies were driving the debt numbers for Bush that are driving the debt numbers for Obama. So as always, your party's tax & spend (and spend, and spend, and spend, and spend) policies are still to blame!

Pure wingnut bullshit.

You never have any facts. You just say "bullshit" all the time. Here, let me show you what facts look like...

Yes, dumbass, they may be facts - but without CONTEXT. Bush actions and policies are still driving the debt numbers. That's a fact.

By the way, how do you explain all of the other categories? For instance, when Bush left the White House, we were #1 in the world in Global Competitiveness. Now we're #7.

Obama's pure, unadulterated MARXISM is KILLING this nation.

Dude your so brainwashed if it really did happen,you would still be saying........Pure wingnut bullshit.....

As long as you NaziCons continue to distort, divert, lie and spin - it will be wingnut bullshit.

and as long as people like you continue to do the same thing it will still be BULLshit,just with a different slant.........the thing that gets me about people with your mindset Lakhota is....you never question anything the Democrats do....you just go with the flow......its always the other sides fault......and the same goes with your die hard brethren on the Right.....one big reason this Country is just spinning its wheels.....your types is holding this Country back ......either help get us back on track or get the fuck out of the way....

Great post. It's absolutely astounding to me that after nearly 4 years in office, the people like Lakohta, Chris, Candycorn, etc. can't find one single thing to criticize Obama about. I literally had dozens of criticism for Bush. It speaks volumes about these people that they can't find a single criticism for the most radical president in US history.

Great post. It's absolutely astounding to me that after nearly 4 years in office, the people like Lakohta, Chris, Candycorn, etc. can't find one single thing to criticize Obama about. I literally had dozens of criticism for Bush. It speaks volumes about these people that they can't find a single criticism for the most radical president in US history.
they can find plenty of things......but they wont or maybe they cant.....it may not look good they would be called racist by their fellows......dont forget,Lakota,Chris,Dudley,Dean,"Truth" and last but not least Franco.....all say if your against the President for ANYTHING....its because he is Black....just ask them.....

Pure wingnut bullshit.

There aren't more of us on food stamps and government than at any other time in our nations history?

Obamacare, instead of costing us less is not leading to skyrocketing increases in premiums?

Our nations debt hasn't exploded?

Home values aren't still tanking? Foreclosures aren't still taking place at a rapid pace?

These things are NOT happening to the rich dearie...they are happening to the MIDDLE CLASS......

People of Obama's ilk need an ever growing population subjective to the government handouts...it's what they bank on for power....and we are witnessing the government handouts skyrocketing....by design...

By Obamas design...HIS "redistribution plan"...only it's YOUR money he is redistributing...into the government coffers!
Gareyt17, you are right. Here's some stats that will back you up:

Forum List

Back