The Sad, Bitter Truth About Tea Baggers...

So when are you going to get to the Truth part?

Here's the harshest truth of all, fuckhole -- You are an unemployed trailer trash tea bagger peasant who votes against your best economic interest year after year. You're so fucking stupid that you actually believe tax cuts for the rich are somehow going to benefit your pathetic unemployed ass. You believe this bullshit, but you don't have one shred of evidence to back it up. You repeat this fucking mantra like it's a religion. You have absolutely no facts, no game, no intellect, just your tea bagger Fox News bullshit.

Wall Street bankers blow a fucking $12 trillion hole in the economy, and you pathetically try to defend them -- you actually said that "Everyone makes mistakes"??!! and "that the bankers have feelings, too". Not only are you a fucking idiot, but you're fucking crazy, too.
Seriously.

It your peasant tea bagger duty to protect the wealth of your rich Repug feudal masters. You know that they are intellectually and morally superior to your puny, pathetic tea bagger ass and you have no choice in the matter. Sad, but true.

Here's the harshest truth of all, fuckhole -- You are an unemployed trailer trash tea bagger peasant who votes against your best economic interest year after year. You're so fucking stupid that you actually believe tax cuts for the rich are somehow going to benefit your pathetic unemployed ass. You believe this bullshit, but you don't have one shred of evidence to back it up. You repeat this fucking mantra like it's a religion. You have absolutely no facts, no game, no intellect, just your tea bagger Fox News bullshit.

Wall Street bankers blow a fucking $12 trillion hole in the economy, and you pathetically try to defend them -- you actually said that "Everyone makes mistakes"??!! and "that the bankers have feelings, too". Not only are you a fucking idiot, but you're fucking crazy, too.
Seriously.

It your peasant tea bagger duty to protect the wealth of your rich Repug feudal masters. You know that they are intellectually and morally superior to your puny, pathetic tea bagger ass and you have no choice in the matter. Sad, but true.

In other words, you aren't going to bother speaking truth at all.

You might be more persuasive if you used facts or had any clue what you were talking about. You might also try to not swear and name call since it's not very persuasive or intimidating. It just makes you look uneducated.

If someone earns money, why should that upset me? What's wrong with people working hard and reaping the benefits of their work? Someone has more money than me so i should hate them? Why?

It's time we started cutting taxes and cutting spending so we aren't in debt to our eyeballs for the next 100 years. We need to put our houses in order or many will perish in the trials that are coming upon the people.

You only need check his rep to see what members here think of KWO. :lol::lol: Funny shit, the source is Rolling Stone. :lol:

YouTube - Cover Of The Rolling Stone-Dr.Hook

What is it with the left relying on the entertainment industry for their political views? :lol:

Precisely. On the day that I form a political opinion based on a music mag, the left wingers have my permission to shoot me. That's assuming any of them actually know how to use a gun. :lol:

You mean entertainers Like Beck? Limbaugh? O'reilley? Hannity? Palin?

Kerry won ohio, you said it, and god bless you even though there is no god. tea baggers are absolute hypocritical, idiotic douchebags; they are the ultimate pawn of the gop; they give no solutions, only bumper sticker slogans and reagenomics; they are the ultimate pawns also of corporate american agenda; they only criticize; they're not willing to cut spending, which is what these fags base themselves off of, because they still support a juggernaut, archaic military; they wont cut taxes for the rich; they make glenn beck richer; WHAT A BUNCH OF FAGS (and they are angry and will call me names for pointing out the truth, because that's how dumb they are)

funny780.jpg

What is it with the left relying on the entertainment industry for their political views? :lol:

Precisely. On the day that I form a political opinion based on a music mag, the left wingers have my permission to shoot me. That's assuming any of them actually know how to use a gun. :lol:

You mean entertainers Like Beck? Limbaugh? O'reilley? Hannity? Palin?

Try to exercise some basic comprehension skills before posting.

get_involved should get involved to believe that the real reason for the u.s. deficit is our fruitless investment in a military that hasnt done a thing since 1945 except die for stupid causes, and our belief that millions of retards and alzheimer's people aren't draining medicaid.

Matt Taibi captures the truth about these hypocritical idiots beautifully in the latest issue of Rolling Stone --

The individuals in the Tea Party may come from very different walks of life, but most of them have a few things in common. After nearly a year of talking with Tea Party members from Nevada to New Jersey, I can count on one hand the key elements I expect to hear in nearly every interview. One: Every single one of them was that exceptional Republican who did protest the spending in the Bush years, and not one of them is the hypocrite who only took to the streets when a black Democratic president launched an emergency stimulus program. ("Not me — I was protesting!" is a common exclamation.) Two: Each and every one of them is the only person in America who has ever read the Constitution or watched Schoolhouse Rock. (Here they have guidance from Armey, who explains that the problem with "people who do not cherish America the way we do" is that "they did not read the Federalist Papers.") Three: They are all furious at the implication that race is a factor in their political views — despite the fact that they blame the financial crisis on poor black homeowners, spend months on end engrossed by reports about how the New Black Panthers want to kill "cracker babies," support politicians who think the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was an overreach of government power, tried to enact South African-style immigration laws in Arizona and obsess over Charlie Rangel, ACORN and Barack Obama's birth certificate. Four: In fact, some of their best friends are black! (Reporters in Kentucky invented a game called "White Male Liberty Patriot Bingo," checking off a box every time a Tea Partier mentions a black friend.) And five: Everyone who disagrees with them is a radical leftist who hates America.

It would be inaccurate to say the Tea Partiers are racists. What they are, in truth, are narcissists. They're completely blind to how offensive the very nature of their rhetoric is to the rest of the country. I'm an ordinary middle-aged guy who pays taxes and lives in the suburbs with his wife and dog — and I'm a radical communist? I don't love my country? I'm a redcoat? Fuck you! These are the kinds of thoughts that go through your head as you listen to Tea Partiers expound at awesome length upon their cultural victimhood, surrounded as they are by America-haters like you and me or, in the case of foreign-born president Barack Obama, people who are literally not Americans in the way they are.

It's not like the Tea Partiers hate black people. It's just that they're shockingly willing to believe the appalling horseshit fantasy about how white people in the age of Obama are some kind of oppressed minority. That may not be racism, but it is incredibly, earth-shatteringly stupid.

Link -- Matt Taibbi on the Tea Party | Rolling Stone Politics

In other words after trying this crap for two years, AND IT FAILING, and the election less than a month away, just double down on this crap!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think we see who's stupid all right!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously.

Hear a liberal speak! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU! HOW DARE YOU DEFY US!

Is this not hilarious!

The election is getting closer. Liberals are feeling their power slip away as they speak, and they are letting their frustration and rage slip.

This is funny stuff!

And in that rage they reveal what they think about the very "people" they supposedly fight for.

Yeah, liberals are soooooooooooooo for the people, unless those people happen to DARE think for themselves. Want to do for themselves. Or, better yet, WANT TO EXPRESS THEIR VIEWS FOR THEMSELVES.

Then watch those same liberals tell YOU, to SHUT UP, and REMEMBER YOUR PLACE!!!!!!! :eusa_snooty:

That's what you are hearing in this rage filled, foam flecked, little invective.

You are hearing a little tyrant, banging his spoon on his high chair, screaming you better do what he says, before he throws his pablum to the floor.

He knows what's best for us, and we better remember that! :lol::lol::lol:

Poor wittle wibberals. The election is coming, and you can't stop them.

Boo freaking hoo!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kerry won ohio, you said it, and god bless you even though there is no god. tea baggers are absolute hypocritical, idiotic douchebags; they are the ultimate pawn of the gop; they give no solutions, only bumper sticker slogans and reagenomics; they are the ultimate pawns also of corporate american agenda; they only criticize; they're not willing to cut spending, which is what these fags base themselves off of, because they still support a juggernaut, archaic military; they wont cut taxes for the rich; they make glenn beck richer; WHAT A BUNCH OF FAGS (and they are angry and will call me names for pointing out the truth, because that's how dumb they are)

I remember Mondale telling us he was going to raise taxes, and Reagan was going to also, but he wouldn't tell us.

Mondale lost, and Reagan didn't raise the taxes HE HAD ALREADY CUT.

Do you hear the anger in here. Do you notice what runs through all of this.

First we read from one liberal his hatred of the poor, because they won't blow to Obama.

Now we read another liberal screaming about the rich, because they won't bow to Obama.

Liberals hate EVERYONE!

They hate the poor because the poor aren't content to be poor and strive to better themselves. In liberal world, you are supposed to be content poor, and live on government goodies.

They hate the rich, because the rich have money the liberals collective JUST WANT SO BADLY TO BE THEIRS. I mean you want to see greed, let a liberal start ranting about the rich. They just CAN'T STAND, that anyone else has more money than them.

Watch this stuff. The closer we get to election day, the more they are going to reveal who they truly are.

And you think this is fun. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS AFTER ELECTION DAY. Yikes, it's going to be fun!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I remember Mondale telling us he was going to raise taxes, and Reagan was going to also, but he wouldn't tell us.

Tax, borrow and spend St Ronnie raised every tax he could think of!

Here is a list of 9/11 Reagan's tax increases.

First term

1. Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act of 1982

2. Highway Revenue Act of 1982

3. Social Security Amendments of 1983

4. Interest and Dividend Tax Compliance Act of 1983

5. Deficit Reduction Act of 1984

Second term

6. Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1985

7. Tax Reform Act of 1986

8. Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1987

actually, TPfreak... Reagan's tax increase was the largest in history.

poor dimbulb.

The largest tax increase in history retroactive to Jan 1, was CLINTON'S tax increase and he did that after promising to CUT taxes.

That is, until Obama. In 2011, when the Bush tax cuts expire, THAT WILL BE THE LARGEST TAX HIKE IN HISTORY.

You can be proud liberals. He will beat Clinton in something.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

First term

Second term

True! Reagan as working with Democrat majorites in both Houses and had to make compromises. But the tax cuts he made were the important ones.

The Tax Foundation - Comparing the Kennedy, Reagan and Bush Tax Cuts

As noted:

The share of the income tax burden borne by the top 10 percent of taxpayers increased from 48.0 percent in 1981 to 57.2 percent in 1988. Meanwhile, the share of income taxes paid by the bottom 50 percent of taxpayers dropped from 7.5 percent in 1981 to 5.7 percent in 1988.

A middle class of taxpayers can be defined as those between the 50th percentile and the 95th percentile (those earning between $18,367 and $72,735 in 1988). Between 1981 and 1988, the income tax burden of the middle class declined from 57.5 percent in 1981 to 48.7 percent in 1988. This 8.8 percentage point decline in middle class tax burden is entirely accounted for by the increase borne by the top one percent.

Several conclusions follow from these data. First of all, reduction in high marginal tax rates can induce taxpayers to lessen their reliance on tax shelters and tax avoidance, and expose more of their income to taxation. The result in this case was a 51 percent increase in real tax payments by the top one percent. Meanwhile, the tax rate reduction reduced the tax payments of middle class and poor taxpayers. The net effect was a marked shift in the tax burden toward the top 1 percent amounting to about 10 percentage points. Lower top marginal tax rates had encouraged these taxpayers to generate more taxable income.

The 1993 Clinton tax increase appears to having the opposite effect on the willingness of wealthy taxpayers to expose income to taxation. According to IRS data, the income generated by the top one percent of income earners actually declined in 1993. This decline is especially significant since the retroactivity of the Clinton tax increase in that year limited the ability of taxpayers to deploy tax avoidance strategies, temporarily resulting in an increase in their tax burden. Moreover, according to the FY 1997 Clinton budget submission, individual income tax revenues as a share of GDP will be lower during the first four years of the Clinton tax increase, which include the effects of the 1990 tax increase, than under the last four years of the Reagan tax changes (FY 1986-89). Furthermore, according to a study published by the National Bureau for Economic Research,[2] the Clinton tax hike is failing to collect over 40 percent of the projected revenue increases.

Incidentally, the claim that unrealistic supply side Reagan Administration revenue projections caused large budget deficits during the 1980s is false. Nonetheless, this false allegation is often used against current tax reform proposals. The official Reagan revenue projections immediately following enactment of ERTA did not assume huge revenue increases, and were actually quite close to the CBO revenue projections. Even the Democrat-controlled CBO projected that deficits would fall after the enactment of the Reagan tax cuts. The real problem was a recession that neither CBO nor OMB could foresee. Even so, individual income tax revenues rose from $244 billion in 1980 to $446 billion in 1989.
Conclusion

The Reagan tax cuts, like similar measures enacted in the 1920s and 1960s, showed that reducing excessive tax rates stimulates growth, reduces tax avoidance, and can increase the amount and share of tax payments generated by the rich. High top tax rates can induce counterproductive behavior and suppress revenues, factors that are usually missed or understated in government static revenue analysis. Furthermore, the key assumption of static revenue analysis that economic growth is not affected by tax changes is disproved by the experience of previous tax reduction programs. There is little reason to expect static revenue analysis to evaluate the economic or distributional effects of current tax reform proposals much better than it evaluated the Reagan tax program 15 years ago.

The Reagan Tax Cuts: Lessons for Tax Reform

Supply-Side Tax Cuts and the Truth about the Reagan Economic Record | William A. Niskanen and Stephen Moore | Cato Institute: Policy Analysis

The Tax Foundation - Retrospective on the 1981 Reagan Tax Cut
Christopher Frenze

Seriously.

Remember, folks, it's just sheer coincidence that "your best interests" is "whatever keeps liberals in power".

First term

Second term

True! Reagan as working with Democrat majorites in both Houses and had to make compromises. But the tax cuts he made were the important ones.

The Tax Foundation - Comparing the Kennedy, Reagan and Bush Tax Cuts

As noted:

The share of the income tax burden borne by the top 10 percent of taxpayers increased from 48.0 percent in 1981 to 57.2 percent in 1988. Meanwhile, the share of income taxes paid by the bottom 50 percent of taxpayers dropped from 7.5 percent in 1981 to 5.7 percent in 1988.

A middle class of taxpayers can be defined as those between the 50th percentile and the 95th percentile (those earning between $18,367 and $72,735 in 1988). Between 1981 and 1988, the income tax burden of the middle class declined from 57.5 percent in 1981 to 48.7 percent in 1988. This 8.8 percentage point decline in middle class tax burden is entirely accounted for by the increase borne by the top one percent.

Several conclusions follow from these data. First of all, reduction in high marginal tax rates can induce taxpayers to lessen their reliance on tax shelters and tax avoidance, and expose more of their income to taxation. The result in this case was a 51 percent increase in real tax payments by the top one percent. Meanwhile, the tax rate reduction reduced the tax payments of middle class and poor taxpayers. The net effect was a marked shift in the tax burden toward the top 1 percent amounting to about 10 percentage points. Lower top marginal tax rates had encouraged these taxpayers to generatemore taxable income.
Those have to be the STUPIDEST "conclusions" ever rationalized! Tax dodgers will stop dodging their taxes! :cuckoo:

The rich paid more taxes because they got richer. When you consider the total tax percentage from all taxes rather than dishonestly considering only the income tax without considering the increase in income, you get a different picture.

In 1980, according to Congressional Budget Office estimates, middle-income families with children paid 8.2 percent of their income in income taxes, and 9.5 percent in payroll taxes. By 1988 the income tax share was down to 6.6 percent but the payroll tax share was up to 11.8 percent, and the combined burden was up from 17.7% to 18.4%, shifting some of the tax burden from the PROGRESSIVE income tax to the REGRESSIVE payroll tax.

Seriously.

Remember, folks, it's just sheer coincidence that "your best interests" is "whatever keeps liberals in power".

Oh Daveman! +100 for that one! You're my new debating hero!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back