The Ryan family business: Oh I thought he was born poor?

Your ticket is the ticket of privledge

Imagine thinking successful people would run a better government then losers who have never had a real job, like #1 and #2 in your ticket. I don't usually agree with you, but ... wait, sorry, still don't ...

Has Ryan actually stated that he came from poverty, or is Truthmatters just having an "episode" again. It's a problem when her two working synapses get overloaded.

I did a search and nothing came up.

Maybe she has a link

Truthmatters--LIES alot--a litte Wikipedia clarifies where Paul Ryan comes from.

While growing up, Ryan and his family often went on hiking and skiing trips in the Colorado Rocky Mountains.[9][16] Ryan attended St. Mary's Catholic School in Janesville where he also played on the seventh-grade basketball team.[17] Since Ryan shares his first name with his father, he was given the nickname, "P.D." (for Paul Davis), but it was often mistaken for "Petey," a name which Ryan disliked.[18] His father died of a heart attack in bed where Ryan found him at the age of 16. According to Ryan, his father, grandfather and great-grandfather all died from heart attacks at ages 55, 57, and 59 respectively, inspiring his later interest in health and exercise.[16] After his father's death, Ryan's grandmother, who suffered from Alzheimer's disease, moved in with his family and he helped care for her.[6] His father's death provided Ryan with Social Security benefits until his 18th birthday, which he saved to pay for his education at Miami University of Ohio.[18][19][20]
As a junior at Joseph A. Craig High School in Janesville, Ryan was elected class president, which made him prom king and gave him his first political position, a seat on the school board representing his high school.[6] He competed in track, was on his high school's ski and varsity soccer teams and played basketball in a Catholic recreational league,[21][22][23] as well as being a member of several academic and social clubs and the Model United Nations.[21][6] After his sophomore year he worked the grill at McDonald's.[6]
Paul Ryan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There's not many RICH kids who work after school flipping hamburgers at McDonald's. But in this statement it shows more private sector experience that our "community organizer" President who has never worked a single day in the private sector.

It's fairly easy to rope a dope--like "truthmatters"

images

"When you don't have a record to run on, you need to paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama

Oh, hell, why not??
Born Paul Davis Ryan
January 29, 1970 (age 42)
Janesville, Wisconsin, U.S.

Ryan was born and raised in Janesville, Wisconsin, the youngest of four children of Elizabeth A. "Betty" (née Hutter) and Paul Murray Ryan, a lawyer.[8][9][10]

His father died of a heart attack in bed where Ryan found him at the age of 16

So from the quotes above, we can establish that Paul Ryan's father passed away in 1986, correct??

Let's go onward...

Throughout the 1970's and 1980's, operations expanded to serve clients on a nationwide basis. In 1985, Ryan Incorporated Central was formed under the management of the fourth generation of Ryans: Adam, David, James, Matthew, Nancy, and Patrick to continue this tradition of service.

RYAN INCORPORATED CENTRAL - HISTORY

Paul Ryan's father is not listed with the family members running the business in 1985, the year before he passed away. So TM's claim that Paul Ryan benefited from Ryan Inc. Central is incorrect, as it was obviously passed down to a different branch of the family.

Oh, hell, why not??
Born Paul Davis Ryan

Ryan was born and raised in Janesville, Wisconsin, the youngest of four children of Elizabeth A. "Betty" (née Hutter) and Paul Murray Ryan, a lawyer.[8][9][10]

So from the quotes above, we can establish that Paul Ryan's father passed away in 1986, correct??

Let's go onward...

Throughout the 1970's and 1980's, operations expanded to serve clients on a nationwide basis. In 1985, Ryan Incorporated Central was formed under the management of the fourth generation of Ryans: Adam, David, James, Matthew, Nancy, and Patrick to continue this tradition of service.

Paul Ryan's father is not listed with the family members running the business in 1985, the year before he passed away. So TM's claim that Paul Ryan benefited from Ryan Inc. Central is incorrect, as it was obviously passed down to a different branch of the family.

Who gives a freaking CRAP what Ryan's 4th generation of shirt tail family members did?

Holy shit--You don't get freaking social security benefits--when your father dies---"if you're RICH"--YA DITTO-HEAD.

Rich kids don't work at McDonald's flipping hamburgers.

obama-cartoon.jpg

"When you don't have a record to run on, you need to paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama

Last edited:
Oh, hell, why not??
Born Paul Davis Ryan

Let's go onward...

Who gives a freaking CRAP what Ryan's 4th generation of shirt tail family members did?

Holy shit--You don't get freaking social security benefits--when your father dies---"if you're RICH"--YA DITTO-HEAD.

Rich kids don't work at McDonald's flipping hamburgers.

obama-cartoon.jpg

If you calmly read again, I'm making the same point. Paul Ryan did not come from the Ryan Central construction company money. He came from the money that his father earned as a lawyer. Which in that part of Wisconsin back in the 80's couldn't have been very much. (I worked in Janesville at one point, the pay sucked)

Soooooooo

The liberals bitch about being Ryan being well-to-do.

They also bitch that he went to school on his dead father's social security death benefit.

And they can't see the disconnect between those two.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Soooooooo

The liberals bitch about being Ryan being well-to-do.

They also bitch that he went to school on his dead father's social security death benefit.

And they can't see the disconnect between those two.

Grasping the obvious isn't a liberal strength, is it Toro?

Oh, hell, why not??
Born Paul Davis Ryan

Let's go onward...

Truthmatters is a liar? No way!

I like to suck what??? Is this the best response you have? My post was about Ryan being such a user of government money that it's ironic that he's the hatchet man for cutting government programs. Even now he's running for another term as a congressman in case Repubs lose the white house race. You bring up Obama, who's never criticized people that use government safety nets, I suck ****, and what I've done with my life, like you know what I've done. This is a reply from a vulgar, immature person and I'll make sure not to waste my time reading anything you post, or anything you reply to in the future.

One thing for sure, he hasn't strayed too far from receiving government money, from soc. sec. survivors, to being on the taxpayers payroll. An aide to a congressman, then 14 years as a congressman. Almost his whole adult life, except for working in a right wing think tank for couple years.
Kind of goes against romney philosophy saying a businessman is what's needed to get america back to work. Being a lifelong receiver of taxpayer money goes against tea bag and randian philosopy also.

Why do democrats focus so much on the GOP's Vice PResidents? Dude he's done more than you will ever do and just becasue you like to suck dick doesnt mean we all think it's cool.

And we do have a businessman on the ticket, it's Romney and somone who supports buisness with is Romney AND Ryan.
And on the Democratic side, lawyers, activisits and government officials, havent seen one do anything but.

Forum List

Back