THE Russians are Coming

Really? How so? Are we supposed to take your word for it? Couldn't you at least post a "link" from some super reliable "news" source like RT?
I don't do links,as I am ahead of the game,as you well know,all will be revealed soon enough,the Russians are on route to the Med.,with a flotilla of Warships to the Syria Israeli border.....I'm theliq always ahead of the rest

The Russians have had a naval presence since August.

You skipped out of rehab early again, right?

We all know he’s nothing but an. :asshole: He’s so stupid he doesn’t even know that when he presents “ facts” he’s REQUIRED to post links

Really? How so? Are we supposed to take your word for it? Couldn't you at least post a "link" from some super reliable "news" source like RT?
I don't do links,as I am ahead of the game,as you well know,all will be revealed soon enough,the Russians are on route to the Med.,with a flotilla of Warships to the Syria Israeli border.....I'm theliq always ahead of the rest

How have they been treating you on the funny farm?

"I don't do links, as I am ahead of the game [. . .] as you well know,all will be revealed soon enough..."

whatever. the russians. brrrrrr. rip-off artists. when they came to "amereeeeeka" [by the boatload] in the 90's - new immigrant presence...........fucking VOMITUS scum. we already had american-born scumbags and crooks. oh yeah...they still continue their ripoff legacy, they loooovvve ripping off america/americans. nobody but nobody can tell me what they're like....

shut up FOOL.

"I don't do links, as I am ahead of the game [. . .] as you well know,all will be revealed soon enough..."

whatever. the russians. brrrrrr. rip-off artists. when they came to "amereeeeeka" [by the boatload] in the 90's - new immigrant presence...........fucking VOMITUS scum. we already had american-born scumbags and crooks. oh yeah...they still continue their ripoff legacy, they loooovvve ripping off america/americans. nobody but nobody can tell me what they're like....

shut up FOOL.
You have charisma my lady.

How have they been treating you on the funny farm?

I heard he’s not bending over enough. :cul2:

Russians-are_-Coming-The-Russians-are-Coming-640x295-1.jpg

Forum List

Back