The Russians Are Coming! — Hillary Clinton Compares Herself to Paul Revere

• Banned
Trump is the real Paul Revere. "the Clintons are coming"..."The globalists are coming"

she was delusional before the election, she's even more delusional now

“I feel like I’m a bit of a, you know, Paula Revere,” she said, adjusting the gender of the famous American patriot. “I’m trying to sound the alarm about this.”

LOL I just saw this same article on infowars and lmao she is such a jerk and still trying to sell her bs lies. Keeping the sheep all herded up in that same Coral, and the idiots will still make her rich buying that stupid book.
Although some will buy that book just to see what the loser said, which in turn doesn't make them idiots.

Paul Revere took $145,000,000 from the British right after he signed off on selling them 20% of our uranium too

Last edited:
Her loss has caused a psychotic break. The poor woman is being exhibited like a sideshow freak.

she was delusional before the election, she's even more delusional now

“I feel like I’m a bit of a, you know, Paula Revere,” she said, adjusting the gender of the famous American patriot. “I’m trying to sound the alarm about this.”

Why didn't you and the Obomb sound the alarm when you found out the Russians were trying to sway our elections? Maybe they should have been the ones you were wire tapping...

Forum List

Back