P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Here is radically left-wing Facebook admitting that Russia did not influence the election for President Trump one single iota.
"I have seen all of the Russian ads and I can say very definitively that swaying the election was *NOT* the main goal,” Goldman said.

“The majority of the Russian ad spend happened AFTER the election. We shared that fact, but very few outlets have covered it because it doesn’t align with the main media narrative of Tump and the election,” he added.
Be prepared for the standard left-wing response to this. Half of them will deny it (yawn) and the other half will attempt to spin it another way rather than admit they were dead-wrong (yawn).

Facebook VP says mainstream media distorted Russia’s interference in US politics

Here is radically left-wing Facebook admitting that Russia did not influence the election for President Trump one single iota.
"I have seen all of the Russian ads and I can say very definitively that swaying the election was *NOT* the main goal,” Goldman said.

“The majority of the Russian ad spend happened AFTER the election. We shared that fact, but very few outlets have covered it because it doesn’t align with the main media narrative of Tump and the election,” he added.
Be prepared for the standard left-wing response to this. Half of them will deny it (yawn) and the other half will attempt to spin it another way rather than admit they were dead-wrong (yawn).

Facebook VP says mainstream media distorted Russia’s interference in US politics

To be fair, and I am conservative, Facebook is just trying to clear themselves from being complicit with the Ruskies. They took their ad money, because although they are liberals, they are capitalist first.

Facebook VP?

Yeah, okay... he doesn't have any reason to say that his company didn't unknowingly help elect the unholy abomination that is Orange Fat Shit Spewer....

You ready for the response from the Left, Right, and Center...

USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN... of course FB doesn't want people thinking they helped elect Trump, that would soil their brand...

Internet business model like Facebook is based ad sales which is based on clicks... and normal click is the same a bigot alt-right click, is the same as crazy gunman click, is the same as a Russian bot click..

FB gets paid no matter vile OR fake the human on the other end of the click is...

The couple thousand bucks in Facebook ads that nobody even saw by the "Troll Farm" were AFTER the election! Hazelnut, your ignorance and lack of rational thought is scary at this juncture! :cranky:

c

Not surprising that you lie like your Dear Leader does.

He never says that Russia did not influence the election. What he does speak about are the advertisements on FB- and even then he doesn't say that Russia didn't influence the election. But he does downplay the influence.

Of course like Trump- you just create 'alternative facts' to fit Trump's narrative.

“Very excited to see the Mueller indictment today. We shared Russian ads with Congress, Mueller and the American people to help the public understand how the Russians abused our system. Still, there are keys facts about the Russian actions that are still not well understood,” he wrote.

“Most of the coverage of Russian meddling involves their attempt to effect the outcome of the 2016 US election. I have seen all of the Russian ads and I can say very definitively that swaying the election was *NOT* the main goal,” Goldman said.

You ready for the response from the Left, Right, and Center...

USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN... of course FB doesn't want people thinking they helped elect Trump, that would soil their brand...

Internet business model like Facebook is based ad sales which is based on clicks... and normal click is the same a bigot alt-right click, is the same as crazy gunman click, is the same as a Russian bot click..

FB gets paid no matter vile OR fake the human on the other end of the click is...
say what?

he unholy abomination that is Orange Fat Shit Spewer....
go ahead and laugh, but if you drink a fifth of Jack that's what happens the next day

Hazelnut's insane ravings aside, what if I put a Donald 2020 bumper sticker on a vehicle that was printed in China or Russia? Would a witch hunt be started to find the company that printed it? The obsession against free speech the leftards are infected by is getting worse and worse.

Benjamin Netanyahu addresses a joint session of Congress and Israel-authored legislation routinely passes in the House by 400+ votes and in the Senate by 99-1. Israeli shills like Thomas Friedman warmonger in the Jewish owned New York TImes with impunity, but Russia is the one meddling. Yeah, OK.

c

Not surprising that you lie like your Dear Leader does.

He never says that Russia did not influence the election. What he does speak about are the advertisements on FB- and even then he doesn't say that Russia didn't influence the election. But he does downplay the influence.

Of course like Trump- you just create 'alternative facts' to fit Trump's narrative.

“Very excited to see the Mueller indictment today. We shared Russian ads with Congress, Mueller and the American people to help the public understand how the Russians abused our system. Still, there are keys facts about the Russian actions that are still not well understood,” he wrote.

“Most of the coverage of Russian meddling involves their attempt to effect the outcome of the 2016 US election. I have seen all of the Russian ads and I can say very definitively that swaying the election was *NOT* the main goal,” Goldman said.

And Syriusly tries the “deny” tactic! You wing nuts are so predictable. It’s there in black and white, snowflake. All roads from Russia lead directly to Hitlery Clinton (the fake “Trump Dossier”, the Uranium One deal, etc.). And here is radically left-wing Facebook admitting that Russia spent as much on promoting Hitlery as it did on anyone. You lefties never could accept the truth.

Whaaaaaat? The left denying the actual truth? Noooo waaaaay

The left being hypocritical pieces of shit again? Nooooo waaaay

do you think a big corporation like Facebook is going to admit that it let itself get played by the Russians?

And Syriusly tries the “deny” tactic! You wing nuts are so predictable. It’s there in black and white, snowflake. All roads from Russia lead directly to Hitlery Clinton (the fake “Trump Dossier”, the Uranium One deal, etc.). And here is radically left-wing Facebook admitting that Russia spent as much on promoting Hitlery as it did on anyone. You lefties never could accept the truth.

Poodle, Facebook is a corporation... that makes it right wing.

It's Trump's people who were meeting with and talking to the Russians, not Hillary.

Poodle, Facebook is a corporation... that makes it right wing.

It's Trump's people who were meeting with and talking to the Russians, not Hillary.

FB is a leftist corporation. Oh yeah, russia was meddling in our affairs way before trump.

Romney’s Russia Vindication

All roads from Russia lead directly to the Dumbocrats...
Of note, Jones currently runs the Penn Quarter Group, a "research and invesigative advisory" firm whose website was registered in April of 2016, days before Steele delivered his first in a series of Trump-Russia memos. Jones began tweeting out articles suggesting illicit ties between the Trump campaign and Russia as early as 2017.
The Russia witch-hunt has backfired on the left. They were desperate to remove President Trump from office and all they’ve done isn’t expose the corruption within their own party.

Leaked Texts Suggest Former Feinstein Staffer Part Of Ongoing Scramble To Verify Dossier

Facebook VP?

Yeah, okay... he doesn't have any reason to say that his company didn't unknowingly help elect the unholy abomination that is Orange Fat Shit Spewer....

The OP had it right, it was only the third post before the spin started. Nice going liberals, y’all are so predictable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back