The Russia collusion sham: more and more evidence leads back to the most corrupt President B.Obama

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Russia Collusion Sham: More and More Evidence Leads Back to the Most Corrupt President Ever - Barack Hussein Obama

As layers of information are uncovered and unscrambled, the facts behind the Russia collusion scam come to light. As the light begins to shine on the truth, a silhouette of former President Barack Hussein Obama appears.

Obama the scum the democ---s hero and this pathetic SOB still has his losers even though he did nothing for them other than make blacks poorer, the rich richer, created a food stamp reliance like no other.

I can only hope, that FINALLY, with the appointment of a new AG (even if he isn't pro 2nd Amendment) that we will see some JUSTICE.

When some of these pro-Hillary people and 0bama actually land behind bars... That will simply make my day. Make my life.

I'm so tired of these lefties skating...

There's a lot more to say, but I don't particularly enjoy the prospect of being interviewed by federal agents.
wink.png

• Banned
I can only hope, that FINALLY, with the appointment of a new AG (even if he isn't pro 2nd Amendment) that we will see some JUSTICE.

When some of these pro-Hillary people and 0bama actually land behind bars... That will simply make my day. Make my life.

I'm so tired of these lefties skating...

There's a lot more to say, but I don't particularly enjoy the prospect of being interviewed by federal agents.
wink.png

Oh we know what you mean, some troll just to do their neighborhood snitch watch on here.

Forum List

Back