The Rush Limbaugh "Phony Fluke" Controversy

You're still the biggest moron on this message board..

Congrats!

I beg to differ. I've given that award to you.

2.gif

"yay we are stupid whores who need free synthetic hormones so we don't have stupid babies."

Can't you see how the far right cannot get past this because most of them are men and they spend so much time looking down and their incompetent little member they need to lash out as someone.
Men, so called, with little boy equipment.
:lol:

You left out "Angry White Men".

Let's be consistant now.

It's not government infringing on religious liberties.

It's Red-Neck Bible-Thumpers clinging to their guns and religion.

What better target for the left to attack.

God-Damned principled SOBs.

Obama apologized for torching 4 Qurans but won't apologized for burning the First Amendment.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

That has nothing to do with this post. It is still the boys club with the little member that call women names. You must be one of them.
let me give you all the claps you want.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::eek::clap2::clap2:

The OP fails to give consideration to the facts.

Nobody is asking the "government" to pay for anything. This woman didn't say anything resembling what you have attributed to her. I think you are lying about having heard the speech.

Would you like to try again?

TPSammy, like El-Rashbutt, thinks he is ms. Flukes insurance company.

» Hypocrisy on Capitol Hill: Deconstructing a Dishonest Speech About Birth Control - Big Government

I don't care how many threads have been started about this, I'm going to say my piece.

When I heard Sandra Fluke's speech about having so much sex in law school she needs to spend a thousand bucks a year on birth control. My, instant response (before I heard Rush's broadcast) was "WHAT KIND OF WHORE GOES TO CAPITAL HILL AND TELLS PEOPLE 'I'M SUCH A SLUT, I NEED THE GOVERNMENT TO PAY A THOUSAND BUCKS ON BIRTH CONTROL.'"

I'm married and I don't spend a thousand bucks a year on birth control.

So how much DO you spend? Doctor's visits, tests, lab work and 12 months of birth control pills will easily go over $1000 a year.

Did you not have sex until you married your stud boy? Really? If you had premarital sex then were you a "SLUT", too.

And Sandra Fluke was testifying that she wanted her insurance to cover her medical costs, not pinheaded rightwing cretins, like you. Why don't you listen to Fluke's statement instead of your far rightwing nut pundits? Oh, that's right....you're a neocon. Get your head out of the 60's, sister. We know that's when you bought your diaphragm.

We're not talking about doctor's visits, tests, and lab work. We're only talking about birth control moron.

To get Birth control pills, don't you need doctor visits, tests and lab work?

I doubt that medication is "one type serves all"

» Hypocrisy on Capitol Hill: Deconstructing a Dishonest Speech About Birth Control - Big Government

I don't care how many threads have been started about this, I'm going to say my piece.

When I heard Sandra Fluke's speech about having so much sex in law school she needs to spend a thousand bucks a year on birth control. My, instant response (before I heard Rush's broadcast) was "WHAT KIND OF WHORE GOES TO CAPITAL HILL AND TELLS PEOPLE 'I'M SUCH A SLUT, I NEED THE GOVERNMENT TO PAY A THOUSAND BUCKS ON BIRTH CONTROL.'"

I'm married and I don't spend a thousand bucks a year on birth control. If I did my husband wouldn't be able to stop smiling until he saw the bill for birth control and even HE would say the sex train has to be slowed down if are spending THAT much on birth control.

CAN ANY of you girls (my age at least) imagine going out in public (when you were in your 20s) and saying (let alone going to Capital Hill), "Hi, I'm a slut and I need you to pay for me to have sex!"

THIS is how Obama plans to get re-elected. The slut vote?

This is ridiculous. It's so over the top I can't imagine this not having a huge blowback.

People are going to figure out, (even the very stupid) no one wants to take away their birth control. We just don't want to pay for it.

How many presidents have we had (both Democrat and Republican) and somehow we girls have always been able to get our birth control. No one has tried to take it away.

Now, all of a sudden, because Obama wants the government and tax payers to go EVEN MORE BROKE paying for another government goodie, women aren't going to have birth control UNLESS they get it for free courtesy of the American tax payer.

WHAT A BS SHAM!

Who is STUPID ENOUGH to buy this? Oh yeah, I forgot, LIBERALS.

Just when I think liberals can't possibly try to dumb down the populace at large any further, I'm proved to be wrong.

If this stupidity works, it IS time to give up on the American public.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Congrats!

I think we see the moron.

Are you telling me the government should pay for your birth control, and if they don't you just won't have birth control????????

How stupid do you have to be to believe that?

You can't even refute what I've said, you just attack, and run off.

Pathetic. The entire thing is pathetic.

Obama wants the stupid slut vote.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Trust me, they all want the stupid slut vote.

HTML:
FYI....

No one in the GOP is saying that if you need to go to the GYN, the insurance should not pay for it.
But if you want to get BC, pay for it yourself.

If you cant afford the process involved in getting a diaphram fit, or an IUD, or the checkups involced in taking the pill...then fall back on the $1.00 condom at your own cost.

Sure...it may not be "the same"....but driving a Ford is not the same as driving a Mercedes...but if you cant afford the mercedes, thenj you fall back on the ford.

This has nothing to do with ?medeical necessities"...

It has to do with maximizing pleasure while engaging in sex.

Sure...condoms suck pleasure wise...sorry.....so does having to wear a couderoy coat instead of a fur coat in 20 degree weather.

Sorry.....but I just can't understand the priorities of Conservatives

They state that their fundamental social objection is abortion. Morally, I see where they are coming from

But here we have the primary mechanism for preventing unwanted pregnancy and resulting abortions

But what do conservatives do? They scream.....I don't want MY insurance paying for YOUR birth control

Makes zero sense

Why on earth should anyone else or government pay for your recreational entertainment??

Now if a company, with leadership or ownership having beliefs against contraception, should have every right to decide what EXTRA BENEFITS it offers to its employees.. and the employees have the right to choose whether or not to work there and the right to pay for contraception themselves.... they do NOT have a right to FORCE the company against its beliefs, even with government backing...

This is not about 'my insurance' paying for 'your birth control'

idiot

And my point is that Republicans are encouraging an increase in the number of abortions

So how much DO you spend? Doctor's visits, tests, lab work and 12 months of birth control pills will easily go over $1000 a year.

Did you not have sex until you married your stud boy? Really? If you had premarital sex then were you a "SLUT", too.

And Sandra Fluke was testifying that she wanted her insurance to cover her medical costs, not pinheaded rightwing cretins, like you. Why don't you listen to Fluke's statement instead of your far rightwing nut pundits? Oh, that's right....you're a neocon. Get your head out of the 60's, sister. We know that's when you bought your diaphragm.

We're not talking about doctor's visits, tests, and lab work. We're only talking about birth control moron.

do you need a doctors physical and tests to use a condom?

Or is sex just not as pleasurable with a condom so that is not an option?

And FYI....condoms are safer for the health of the woman than pills; do not have any affect on normal hormone activity; have not been found to cause any side affects (except for the small percentage that are allergic to the material), and have been proven to be more reliable.

HTML:
Sorry.....but I just can't understand the priorities of Conservatives

They state that their fundamental social objection is abortion. Morally, I see where they are coming from

But here we have the primary mechanism for preventing unwanted pregnancy and resulting abortions

But what do conservatives do? They scream.....I don't want MY insurance paying for YOUR birth control

Makes zero sense

Why on earth should anyone else or government pay for your recreational entertainment??

Now if a company, with leadership or ownership having beliefs against contraception, should have every right to decide what EXTRA BENEFITS it offers to its employees.. and the employees have the right to choose whether or not to work there and the right to pay for contraception themselves.... they do NOT have a right to FORCE the company against its beliefs, even with government backing...

This is not about 'my insurance' paying for 'your birth control'

idiot

And my point is that Republicans are encouraging an increase in the number of abortions

republicans are pushing to not have government mandate a company sell something it doesnt want to.

At least our president is showing some class

Obama: Limbaugh's name calling is 'reprehensible'

President Obama today telephoned the Georgetown University law student who was called a "slut" and "prostitute" by Rush Limbaugh, who is getting hit from all sides.

CAPTIONBy AP
Obama called to express his "disappointmnent" that Sandra Fluke has been subjected to "inappropriate personal attacks," White House spokesman Jay Carney said.

The president found Limbaugh's comments "reprehensible" and "crude," Carney said.

Limbaugh took fire from Republicans as well: House Speaker John Boehner said the comments are "inappropriate." Ex-Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina, a former Senate candidate, said the words were "insulting" and "incendiary." Democrats want an apology.

Last edited:

Congrats!

I think we see the moron.

Are you telling me the government should pay for your birth control, and if they don't you just won't have birth control????????

How stupid do you have to be to believe that?

You can't even refute what I've said, you just attack, and run off.

Pathetic. The entire thing is pathetic.

Obama wants the stupid slut vote.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Trust me, they all want the stupid slut vote.

heck...I will vote for the stupid slut.

And FYI....condoms are safer for the health of the woman than pills; do not have any affect on normal hormone activity; have not been found to cause any side affects (except for the small percentage that are allergic to the material), and have been proven to be more reliable.

What does condoms have to do with the expense of Birth Control Pills?

I'm married and I don't spend a thousand bucks a year on birth control.

Welcome to the board, toots, but we already have a Marilyn: Sarah G!

Why don't you switch to Mamie Van Doren, like in Pulp Fiction?

MamieVanDoren3-240x300.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8X2SM0ioJ4]Pulp Fiction - the 'Jack Rabbit Slims' restaurant scene - YouTube[/ame]

the problem is you are ignoring the reason for the objection.

They are not saying they dont want insurance to pay for it.

They are saying THEY DONT WANT GOVERNMENT SAYING THAT INSURASNCE MUST PAY FOR IT

Sadly, it has been spun into what you see it as.

It all has to do with the GOVERNMENT MANDATE.

If an insuracne company wants to pay for it and make their policy look better....great....then they will do it.

But if one doesnt want to do it...why should they have to?

But conservatives are perfectly fine with a government mandate that women can't have an abortion

For 40 years, that has been their primary tactic in preventing abortions.Ban abortion, put impediments on the way of abortion, humiliate women who decide to get an abortion.........all by government mandate

Guess what? It's been 40 years and abortion is here to stay

What is the best way to reduce abortions? Prevention and giving women alternatives

But somehow, Conservatives resist every program that will do just that

Planned Parenthood, open access to birth control, Sex education, low cost childcare........all opposed by conservatives

But that is a comnletely different situation. That is not madating someone sell something...that is supporting their consituants who see abortion as murder....it is an effort to enforce the laws regarding murder.

Sure..that is a debate as to weather or not it is murder. Many see it as, many dont...and there are VERY VALID arguments for both.

But mandating a company MUST offer a service even if it doesnt want to is basic intrusion into commerce by the government....it is not becuase of a disagreement on the definition of wghen life begins.

Noiw...you know my position on abortion. I am against it but will always vote for the right to choose....but I understand and repsect the other position on the topic.

But in the real world Government does exactly that. Government mandates all kind of stuff that business must comply with or go out of business. MPG, regulations, Air bags, Seat belts, drugs, labor laws, minimumn wages, food worker training, alcohol training......the list get bigger every year.

At least our president is showing some class

Obama: Limbaugh's name calling is 'reprehensible'

President Obama today telephoned the Georgetown University law student who was called a "slut" and "prostitute" by Rush Limbaugh, who is getting hit from all sides.

CAPTIONBy AP
Obama called to express his "disappointmnent" that Sandra Fluke has been subjected to "inappropriate personal attacks," White House spokesman Jay Carney said.

The president found Limbaugh's comments "reprehensible" and "crude," Carney said.

Limbaugh took fire from Republicans as well: House Speaker John Boehner said the comments are "inappropriate." Ex-Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina, a former Senate candidate, said the words were "insulting" and "incendiary." Democrats want an apology.

Ha, Limbaugh apologizes!

You guys do not know WHO Rush Limbaugh is!

What are you going to do, sue him?

Democrats make me laugh! Ha Ha Ha!

I hear they are excellent for clouding the issue.

they are $35 for exam at Planned Parenthood.

apparently, a far cry from $1000, and certainly not $1000 of exams ever year to get the pill.

I hear they are excellent for clouding the issue.

Even so, it was pretty obvious that Fluke was not talking about CONDOMS to begin with. Why are so many conservatives harping about how much sex Fluke is having is based on the number of right wing talk show hosts are accusing Fluke of using only condoms for contraception.

In other words, some people think the talk show hosts were serious when the hosts were only joking about condom being the sole use. Please think about it, folks,. The Talk show hosts are paid to act like imbeciles, but when you do it.......

But in the real world Government does exactly that. Government mandates all kind of stuff that business must comply with or go out of business. MPG, regulations, Air bags, Seat belts, drugs, labor laws, minimumn wages, food worker training, alcohol training......the list get bigger every year.

But the difference is that it is not against anyone's religion to build a car with an airbag..

they are $35 for exam at Planned Parenthood.

apparently, a far cry from $1000, and certainly not $1000 of exams ever year to get the pill.

Did you include the cost of the pill? Or are you just trying to say the exam costs 35 and the pills are absolutely free?

Forum List

Back