The Rush Limbaugh "Phony Fluke" Controversy

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
» Hypocrisy on Capitol Hill: Deconstructing a Dishonest Speech About Birth Control - Big Government

I don't care how many threads have been started about this, I'm going to say my piece.

When I heard Sandra Fluke's speech about having so much sex in law school she needs to spend a thousand bucks a year on birth control. My, instant response (before I heard Rush's broadcast) was "WHAT KIND OF WHORE GOES TO CAPITAL HILL AND TELLS PEOPLE 'I'M SUCH A SLUT, I NEED THE GOVERNMENT TO PAY A THOUSAND BUCKS ON BIRTH CONTROL.'"

I'm married and I don't spend a thousand bucks a year on birth control. If I did my husband wouldn't be able to stop smiling until he saw the bill for birth control and even HE would say the sex train has to be slowed down if are spending THAT much on birth control.

CAN ANY of you girls (my age at least) imagine going out in public (when you were in your 20s) and saying (let alone going to Capital Hill), "Hi, I'm a slut and I need you to pay for me to have sex!"

THIS is how Obama plans to get re-elected. The slut vote?

This is ridiculous. It's so over the top I can't imagine this not having a huge blowback.

People are going to figure out, (even the very stupid) no one wants to take away their birth control. We just don't want to pay for it.

How many presidents have we had (both Democrat and Republican) and somehow we girls have always been able to get our birth control. No one has tried to take it away.

Now, all of a sudden, because Obama wants the government and tax payers to go EVEN MORE BROKE paying for another government goodie, women aren't going to have birth control UNLESS they get it for free courtesy of the American tax payer.

WHAT A BS SHAM!

Who is STUPID ENOUGH to buy this? Oh yeah, I forgot, LIBERALS.

Just when I think liberals can't possibly try to dumb down the populace at large any further, I'm proved to be wrong.

If this stupidity works, it IS time to give up on the American public.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

» Hypocrisy on Capitol Hill: Deconstructing a Dishonest Speech About Birth Control - Big Government

I don't care how many threads have been started about this, I'm going to say my piece.

When I heard Sandra Fluke's speech about having so much sex in law school she needs to spend a thousand bucks a year on birth control. My, instant response (before I heard Rush's broadcast) was "WHAT KIND OF WHORE GOES TO CAPITAL HILL AND TELLS PEOPLE 'I'M SUCH A SLUT, I NEED THE GOVERNMENT TO PAY A THOUSAND BUCKS ON BIRTH CONTROL.'"

I'm married and I don't spend a thousand bucks a year on birth control. If I did my husband wouldn't be able to stop smiling until he saw the bill for birth control and even HE would say the sex train has to be slowed down if are spending THAT much on birth control.

CAN ANY of you girls (my age at least) imagine going out in public (when you were in your 20s) and saying (let alone going to Capital Hill), "Hi, I'm a slut and I need you to pay for me to have sex!"

This is ridiculous. It's so over the top I can't imagine this not having a huge blowback.

People are going to figure out, (even the very stupid) no one wants to take away their birth control. We just don't want to pay for it.

How many presidents have we had (both Democrat and Republican) and somehow we girls have always been able to get our birth control. No one has tried to take it away.

Now, all of a sudden, because Obama wants the government and tax payers to go EVEN MORE BROKE paying for another government goodie, women aren't going to have birth control UNLESS they get it for free courtesy of the American tax payer.

WHAT A BS SHAM!

Just when I think liberals can't possibly try to dumb down the populace at large any further, I'm proved to be wrong.

You're still the biggest moron on this message board..

Congrats!

I'm married and I don't spend a thousand bucks a year on birth control.

So how much DO you spend? Doctor's visits, tests, lab work and 12 months of birth control pills will easily go over $1000 a year.

Did you not have sex until you married your stud boy? Really? If you had premarital sex then were you a "SLUT", too.

And Sandra Fluke was testifying that she wanted her insurance to cover her medical costs, not pinheaded rightwing cretins, like you. Why don't you listen to Fluke's statement instead of your far rightwing nut pundits? Oh, that's right....you're a neocon. Get your head out of the 60's, sister. We know that's when you bought your diaphragm.

WHAT A BS SHAM!

Congrats!

Right you are, Sarah G.

WHAT A BS SHAM!

Congrats!

I think we see the moron.

Are you telling me the government should pay for your birth control, and if they don't you just won't have birth control????????

How stupid do you have to be to believe that?

You can't even refute what I've said, you just attack, and run off.

Pathetic. The entire thing is pathetic.

Obama wants the stupid slut vote.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

WHAT A BS SHAM!

Congrats!

Right you are, Sarah G.

Well, we have another one who is so stupid they can't refute what I've said, they just attack.

And then I'm wrong talking about the "intelligence" of liberals?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The OP fails to give consideration to the facts.

Nobody is asking the "government" to pay for anything. This woman didn't say anything resembling what you have attributed to her. I think you are lying about having heard the speech.

Would you like to try again?

WHAT A BS SHAM!

They figured out that Fluke must be having sex 2.74 times a day 365 days a year for it to cost her that much for birth control.

I suggest she try double-clicking her mouse every once in awhile.

Nobody is asking the "government" to pay for anything. This woman didn't say anything resembling what you have attributed to her. I think you are lying about having heard the speech.

Are YOU SO STUPID YOU CANNOT FOLLOW A LINK????????

The video with her speech to Congress is RIGHT THERE IN THE LINK.

Here let me help you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlRC0nsjtKQ]Sandra Fluke Opening Statement (C-SPAN) - YouTube[/ame]

Now you were saying?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

WHAT A BS SHAM!

They figured out that Fluke must be having sex 2.74 times a day 365 days a year for it to cost her that much for birth control.

I suggest she try double-clicking her mouse every once in awhile.

Not only that, if she was using condoms (or her beau's were) She would be having sex NINE TIMES A DAY, for it to cost a thousand bucks a year.

Simply ridiculous!

I'm married and I don't spend a thousand bucks a year on birth control.

So how much DO you spend? Doctor's visits, tests, lab work and 12 months of birth control pills will easily go over $1000 a year.

Did you not have sex until you married your stud boy? Really? If you had premarital sex then were you a "SLUT", too.

And Sandra Fluke was testifying that she wanted her insurance to cover her medical costs, not pinheaded rightwing cretins, like you. Why don't you listen to Fluke's statement instead of your far rightwing nut pundits? Oh, that's right....you're a neocon. Get your head out of the 60's, sister. We know that's when you bought your diaphragm.

We're not talking about doctor's visits, tests, and lab work. We're only talking about birth control moron.

Here let me help you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlRC0nsjtKQ]Sandra Fluke Opening Statement (C-SPAN) - YouTube[/ame]

Now you were saying?

You have a very ugly personality. I watched it. She did not ask for the government to pay for her birth control.

Why are you saying that she ddi?

Here let me help you.

Now you were saying?

You have a very ugly personality. I watched it. She did not ask for the government to pay for her birth control.

Why are you saying that she ddi?

Fluke is a fake.

She was asked why she enrolled at Georgetown and not a school that covered contraception. She said it was because she knew they didn't cover it. She has been an advocate for contraception coverage in all schools for 3 years. She enrolled at Georgetown to stir up shit.

Fluke came to Georgetown University interested in contraceptive coverage: She researched the Jesuit college’s health plans for students before enrolling, and found that birth control was not included. “I decided I was absolutely not willing to compromise the quality of my education in exchange for my health care,” says Fluke, who has spent the past three years lobbying the administration to change its policy on the issue. The issue got the university president’s office last spring, where Georgetown declined to change its policy. Meet Sandra Fluke: The woman you didn’t hear at Congress’ contraceptives hearing - The Washington Post

This is just another case of a liberal trying to make himself or herself feel more important by tearing down religious institutions across this country.

Last edited:

Here let me help you.

Now you were saying?

"I attend a jesuit law school that does not include birth control in its student health plan...."
and she addresses the lack of insurance coverage for related health care. What part of that didn't you understand? Your extreme stupidity and prejudice is an audio filter for comprehension.

Forum List

Back