The Rush Limbaugh media lynch mob

ozzmdj

Jul 9, 2009
Wolf Creek, Missouri
Which public figure can be quoted as having said something bigoted and disgusting and it doesn’t matter whether he did or not because he might have? Who can Big Media brand a racist without checking the facts? Who has to prove he did not say something racist, rather than the accuser proving he did?

A pat on the back for anyone who guessed the answer: Rush Limbaugh (OK, the blog headline was a clue). From CNN to MSNBC to ABC, it’s been put about that Limbaugh said this:

HOW TRUE:clap2:http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/tobyharnden/100013647/the-rush-limbaugh-media-lynch-mob/

Which public figure can be quoted as having said something bigoted and disgusting and it doesn’t matter whether he did or not because he might have? Who can Big Media brand a racist without checking the facts? Who has to prove he did not say something racist, rather than the accuser proving he did?

A pat on the back for anyone who guessed the answer: Rush Limbaugh (OK, the blog headline was a clue). From CNN to MSNBC to ABC, it’s been put about that Limbaugh said this:

HOW TRUE:clap2:http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/tobyharnden/100013647/the-rush-limbaugh-media-lynch-mob/
America's Hemorrhoid, Stuttering LimpBoy The RACIST is a pathological liar, so any denial from him is meaningless. In the same rant, he stuck his foot in his lying mouth in his denial regarding this issue when he tried to connect it to Obama.

State-Run Media Scum Smear Rush Using Fabricated Quotes
October 13, 2009
RUSH: We have tracked its origins. Its origins are in 2005, a blogger who was throwing it all over the Internet and then got it into my Wikipedia entry in the Wiki quotes, and even there it says it's unsubstantiated, "disputed," but these people are still going in there and using it.

RUSH: Well, the guy that posted it, his name is "Cobra," by the way. That's his moniker on the Internet. You can hide and be anonymous on the Internet and he's been posting it all over the place, and he claims that he got it from a book.
By the way, the publisher is Nation Books in New York and the quote, he said he got it from a book written by some guy named Huberman, Huberman's book, 101 Worst People in America or whatever. It was published in 2006. The problem is he was spreading it in 2005. We know who the source of this is. We know that the guy that wrote the book did not source the quote!

RUSH: In 1998 they say the quote was uttered and only now surfaces 11 years later? Just the right time before Obama's going to get his health care bill at the Senate Finance Committee, right before the NFL owners meeting is taking place today.

HOW TRUE:clap2:The Rush Limbaugh media lynch mob – Telegraph Blogs
America's Hemorrhoid, Stuttering LimpBoy The RACIST is a pathological liar, so any denial from him is meaningless. In the same rant, he stuck his foot in his lying mouth in his denial regarding this issue when he tried to connect it to Obama.

October 13, 2009
RUSH: We have tracked its origins. Its origins are in 2005, a blogger who was throwing it all over the Internet and then got it into my Wikipedia entry in the Wiki quotes, and even there it says it's unsubstantiated, "disputed," but these people are still going in there and using it.

RUSH: Well, the guy that posted it, his name is "Cobra," by the way. That's his moniker on the Internet. You can hide and be anonymous on the Internet and he's been posting it all over the place, and he claims that he got it from a book.
By the way, the publisher is Nation Books in New York and the quote, he said he got it from a book written by some guy named Huberman, Huberman's book, 101 Worst People in America or whatever. It was published in 2006. The problem is he was spreading it in 2005. We know who the source of this is. We know that the guy that wrote the book did not source the quote!

RUSH: In 1998 they say the quote was uttered and only now surfaces 11 years later? Just the right time before Obama's going to get his health care bill at the Senate Finance Committee, right before the NFL owners meeting is taking place today.

Spoken like a true leftish koolaider.

Personally, I think Limbaugh's an ass but racist, he is not and yet, rather than argue on real hard fact - and God knows, Rush provides plenty of quality sticks with which to beat him - you insist on using the lowest, dumbest and most ridiculous stick of all.

Do some homework, go get some comments of Rush that are pathetic nonsense and argue those. Resorting to calling him a racist only serves to make you look like an idiot.

October 13, 2009

Personally, I think Limbaugh's an ass but racist, he is not and yet, rather than argue on real hard fact - and God knows, Rush provides plenty of quality sticks with which to beat him - you insist on using the lowest, dumbest and most ridiculous stick of all.

Do some homework, go get some comments of Rush that are pathetic nonsense and argue those. Resorting to calling him a racist only serves to make you look like an idiot.
MessiahRushie has given his standard for spotting racists, and he satisfies his OWN standard.

March 19, 2007
RUSH: These people are racists. You know, the racists in our society, Ted, are these white liberals. They're the ones that notice your skin color before anything else, and they're the ones deciding whose skin color is dark enough and therefore who's authentic enough and who's been down for the struggle. It's those people doing this. It's not me. It's not "talk radio."

January 16, 2007
RUSH : And for Barack Obama, a -- well, he's a half-minority --

January 24, 2007
RUSH: Hey, Barack Obama has picked up another endorsement: Halfrican American actress Halle Berry. "As a Halfrican American, I am honored to have Ms. Berry's support, as well as the support of other Halfrican Americans," Obama said. He didn't say it, but -- anyway

October 13, 2009

MessiahRushie has given his standard for spotting racists, and he satisfies his OWN standard.

March 19, 2007
RUSH: These people are racists. You know, the racists in our society, Ted, are these white liberals. They're the ones that notice your skin color before anything else, and they're the ones deciding whose skin color is dark enough and therefore who's authentic enough and who's been down for the struggle. It's those people doing this. It's not me. It's not "talk radio."

January 16, 2007
RUSH : And for Barack Obama, a -- well, he's a half-minority --

January 24, 2007
RUSH: Hey, Barack Obama has picked up another endorsement: Halfrican American actress Halle Berry. "As a Halfrican American, I am honored to have Ms. Berry's support, as well as the support of other Halfrican Americans," Obama said. He didn't say it, but -- anyway

I see no racism here. People who notice skin color - whether it is for affirmative action or to discriminate against - are racist.

Obama is half white. As is Halle Berry. Now, these may not have been the most Politically Correct comments ever but racism is not commenting on someone's color when that person has already made color an issue. Racism is treating someone of color differently BECAUSE of their color.

Rush is one seriously dumbass individual but he's no more a racist than you are.

Take issue with him and his politics and his idiotic comments - hell, I'll probably even agree with you on some... but this constant use of the race card as a weapon to beat those who you disagree with seriously damages a very serious issue.

I hope that he sues, because this has caused him damage as far as being involved in the purchasing of the Rams. The guy loves football.

No one should be allowed to get on television and state false claims without being able to prove them. Stating something was said when it NEVER was. That's slander and it has cost him monetary damages. It's high time our press became responsible about what they repeat on air.

I have listened to Rush for many years and I have NEVER heard him make any racist statements. He critized McNab for his athetic abilities, stating that the press was more interested in promoting black quaterbacks than in the talent of the athelete. That's it.

That's going on now with a black President, no one is allowed to critize the agenda and policies of Obama, because if you do, you are called a racist.

" A lie gets halfway around the world before the TRUTH has a chance to put it's pants on." Winston Churchill.

Last edited:

I hope that he sues, because this has caused him damage as far as being involved in the purchasing of the Rams. The guy loves football.

No one should be allowed to get on television and state false claims without being able to prove them. Stating something was said when it NEVER was. That's slander and it has cost him monetary damages. It's high time our press became responsible about what they repeat on air.

I have listened to Rush for many years and I have NEVER heard him make any racist statements. He critized McNab for his athetic abilities, stating that the press was more interested in promoting black quaterbacks than in the talent of the athelete. That's it.

That's going on now with a black President, no one is allowed to critize the agenda and policies of Obama, because if you do, you are called a racist.

" A lie gets halfway around the world before the TRUTH has a chance to put it's pants on." Winston Churchill.

well he's not the only one been slandered. they've done it to white southerners aka Jimmy Carter, and to any tea party goer.. that "racist" card has been overplayed. I too want this case to go to court. It cost him millions and if he didn't say what they said he said he should be compensated.

I'm sure they will be able to prove those were his words when they all get to court.

I don't know how they are going to prove something was said by someone, when they never said it. Rush has everyone of his radio shows on tape and on display. Even O'Reilly who states that he has the best research team in the business, can't find anything that was said to be racist.

What was the name of that stupid douchebag who was talking about Limbaugh on the floor of the HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES ? ........

This is at least the second time Democrap politicians have tried to demonize and destroy a PRIVATE CITIZEN. Whats just as bad is the fact that liberal citizens actually support this lunacy .......

Top 10 Racist Limbaugh Quotes
1. I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.

1. I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.

The troll strikes again.

Last edited:

The troll strikes again.

rush_limbaugh_dittohead.jpg

poor racist cowfucker... your hero is getting a taste of his own medicine :eusa_boohoo:

What was the name of that stupid douchebag who was talking about Limbaugh on the floor of the HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES ? ........

This is at least the second time Democrap politicians have tried to demonize and destroy a PRIVATE CITIZEN. Whats just as bad is the fact that liberal citizens actually support this lunacy .......

Lee

it takes a big man to go after a 13 year old girl....just the kind of man that turns Lonestar on

On his TV show, early in the Clinton administration, Limbaugh put up a picture of Socks, the White House cat, and asked, 'Did you know there's a White House dog?' Then he put up a picture of Chelsea Clinton, who was 13 years old at the time.

L.O.L - Rush the private citizen.....tell me another that was great!

Yeah, private citizen Jay Dumbfuck, the House floor is not the place to discuss who should or shouldn't own an NFL franchise. Oh wait, the democraps have fixed the economic, healthcare, environmental and every other "crisis" one can dream of and have plenty of time to address such issues ......... :lol:

it takes a big man to go after a 13 year old girl....just the kind of man that turns Lonestar on

On his TV show, early in the Clinton administration, Limbaugh put up a picture of Socks, the White House cat, and asked, 'Did you know there's a White House dog?' Then he put up a picture of Chelsea Clinton, who was 13 years old at the time.

Remind us what " Senator " Al Franken said about Chelsea ?

Oh wait, that was just "satire" ....... :eusa_whistle:

L.O.L - Rush the private citizen.....tell me another that was great!

Yeah, private citizen Jay Dumbfuck, the House floor is not the place to discuss who should or shouldn't own an NFL franchise. Oh wait, the democraps have fixed the economic, healthcare, environmental and every other "crisis" one can dream of and have plenty of time to address such issues ......... :lol:

Private citizen Rush -

Creepy Conservatives Coagulate

Rush Limbaugh, Joe Scarborough, and Sarah Palin to Speak at CPAC

The annual CPAC convention of conservatives is expected to be a sellout because two huge names are coming to deliver red-meat speeches: Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin. We've got the whole list for you below. Limbaugh will play clean-up, speaking last... :lol:

Forum List

Back