The rumbling rightwing

You better tell him that.... cuz he says he is.

No, he doesn't.

Yes, he does. And I'm going by what he himself said very recently. I was actually quite surprised that he'd be that fucking stupid but it was his own words, 'still a radical'.... 'communist'.... If you dig, you can find the actual article (written for a left wing site).

Why don't you provide it like everyone else does??? No, you want Seawytch to, "dig". I cannot think of a bigger phony on this site than you.

It's all right there in the politifact article that y'all will ignore because it does't jive with the talking points you were given.

You said it. That's exactly right. They don't want the truth. They are happy in their little dream world. Idiots.

That's true. They're all commies now.

Sorry but you're facking stupid, how many of you rightwing dipshats have ever been to a Communism country? My mother and her parents are from Poland and lived there during the Soviet occupation, she says you rightwingers are facking dumb for calling Democrats commies.

Half-Polack. There's the problem right there.
Communists believed in state planning for industry, in state allocating resources to favored industries, picking winners and losers, and in the need to "provide" for its citizens.
In a famous exchange, Gorbachev was visiting London and saw all the people and asked Thatcher, "How do you make sure they all get fed?"

The Dums are really very little different, believing in all those things.

What a hateful little racist you are, lad.

There is nothing even approaching "right wing" in Fascism

Silly boy.

Controlled Government by economic means or economic control by government fiat, the end result is the same.

The few control the masses.

We are just as likely to become a fascist community controlled by corporations as we are to become a fascist community controlled by government.

In fact, that is exactly where I suspect we're headed right now.

I am actually growing increasingly convinced that that is the very nature of society generally. It's a cyclic thing, really. One where central authority waxes and wanes over time.

Societies migrate from relative freedom to a society captured by authority - one that lasts until the people cannot stand it anymore, then followed a period of something approaching chaos, followed closely by a government that is either more free (read non functional) leading once again to some sort of highly authoritarian society.

Planned economies I think most of us agree, don't work very well, and unplanned economies inevitably lead us to a point where the winners take over and start planning the economy (to benefit them alone) anyway.

I don't think there's really a solution to this propensity and about all we can do is recognize it and roll with the punches history is giving us.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back