the ruins

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
gendre' horror

let me just spoil this movie for ya...it sucks....never does stop sucking....real gory too...

plot: 4 americans on vacation in mexico hook up with a german...he is going to join his brother at a mayan temple...far off the beaten path..off they go...
and things go wrong ...very very wrong...think of a botanical alien...audrey on the move....

it was just bad..save your money...watch it on sci fi...it will be coming to sci fi soon

gendre' horror

let me just spoil this movie for ya...it sucks....never does stop sucking....real gory too...

plot: 4 americans on vacation in mexico hook up with a german...he is going to join his brother at a mayan temple...far off the beaten path..off they go...
and things go wrong ...very very wrong...think of a botanical alien...audrey on the move....

it was just bad..save your money...watch it on sci fi...it will be coming to sci fi soon

I'm with ya all the way...total suckage on a massive scale.

gendre' horror

I'm with ya all the way...total suckage on a massive scale.

I agree! I wasted some time watching it also...

Forum List

Back