The rubber room, Where posts go to be forgotten.

ThatDude30

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
I had 3 post get redirected to the rubber room. The I posted in introduction forum, about trolls letting new members be aware of trolls, has not got 1 view since being in the rubber room. It has been at 1208 views since it was redirected. Same with, Allow me to reintroduce myself, and my political post about lefties. They were doing good in the forums I originally posted them in. Since being in the rubber room not 1 more view between the three of them.

You should post in the Flame Zone. That's the best place on the board.

Is that scotch you're drinking?
USMB redirected the posts to the Rubber Room. I had 2 post in the introduction forum and 1 in the politics forum. The one in the introduction forum was a post reintroducing myself, and 1 making new members aware and how to identify trolls. lol And the one in the politics forum was about lefties and There view on pedophilia, they want pedophilia to be consider victimless and non-criminal. I don't know how the posts weren't fit for the original forums I posted them in. At first when they were in the forums I posted them in the views were climbing pretty fast and there was a lot of discussion. now since the been in the rubber room views and responses stopped completely.

USMB redirected the posts to the Rubber Room. I had 2 post in the introduction forum and 1 in the politics forum. The one in the introduction forum was a post reintroducing myself, and 1 making new members aware and how to identify trolls. lol And the one in the politics forum was about lefties and There view on pedophilia, they want pedophilia to be consider victimless and non-criminal. I don't know how the posts weren't fit for the original forums I posted them in. At first when they were in the forums I posted them in the views were climbing pretty fast and there was a lot of discussion. now since the been in the rubber room views and responses stopped completely.
If try to do more than introduce yourself in the introduction forum, be prepared for the thread to be redirected.

I wouldn't be surprised if this thread ends up in the rubber room!

If try to do more than introduce yourself in the introduction forum, be prepared for the thread to be redirected.
Even if I was "RE"introducing myself? I can see my post on identifying trolls. But my reintroduction was just an update and more information about myself. But my politics post, was about the "lefties" democrats, pushing Pedophilia to be considered a victimless crime and a non-criminal act. It was redirected to rubber room? It is a political issue, I don't see how it does not pertain to the politics forum. It is an issue involving the political group "lefties". All three threads were getting a lot of views and replies. Now since they been in the rubber room, 0 views, 0 replies.

Forum List

Back