The R's evil dance

House GOP Opts For Safe Route On Budget, Moving Away From Paul Ryan Plan

If they keep or gain power, they'll be back after the election. They've done this before ... Sent out feelers to see how the public reacts, then pulled back. Then, when they're back in power, out comes their agenda again.

They're not just evil. They're dishonest.
You send this board to the Huffington Post, the left's judge, jury, prosecutor, and jailer, and you expect us to eat that mealy-mouthed pack of lies about Obama political opponents?

Sorry, they're merely concealing the fact that Republicans are doing something about the unpleasant situation Obama creates in the people's money division, the U.S. Treasury, for pet rock projects he institutes by edict, not law.

The facts point to an out-of-control president who is trying to control-freak his way into socializing America into being a Euro pwn.

Sorry. We threw off monarchy, tempered our rule of law to center around mutual respect of the Republic our founders set up to prevent large states from failure to help small ones. Obama is trying to set up something that destroys America's true history by instituting a pack of falsehoods to disguise what he doesn't want known, kind of like other things he doesn't want people to know about, such as school records that indicate his citizenship is compromised and not in accordance with a primary United States Constitutional requirement that the office of the president is off limits to citizens of other countries.

A Democrat liberal lawyer called the DNC on it too:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA6_k3NtXZs"]Obama Citizenship: I Invented The Internet (Ep. 6: October Surprise) - YouTube[/ame]

If there is any truth to this, it follows that the American public will never know if this arrogant lie was foisted against them until we see these documents for ourselves.

So far, we have seen demonstrated from the Obama puppets an attempt to place the United States Constitution to the subject of all other nations, many of whom have adopted sharia law in order to protect their citizens from getting bombed by crazed Islamic militants like America did on 9/11/2001.

Luddly, clean up your own party before you nitpick Republicans who are trying to hold back all-out psychological warfare against conservatives who are holding out for United States sovereignty, not subjugation to a foreign group so hostile to ourselves, they cheered as people in the towers died a heinous death by evaporation, exsanguination, suffocation, skull cracking, dismemberment, shrapnel beheading, and many from lingering issues caused by being in the building shattered by impact, chemicals in fuel tanks of the airliners, failure to find a way out of the maelstrom, and jumping off the building to excape who knows what kind of hell was behind them.

We will not be subjugated by international law over our sovereignty laws, and that's that.

Last edited:

If they keep or gain power, they'll be back after the election. They've done this before ... Sent out feelers to see how the public reacts, then pulled back. Then, when they're back in power, out comes their agenda again.

So? You guys have already established the official position that any cut is extreme.

The lot of you can go F yourselves.

Lol, this sort of shit never fails to make me giggle. People saying things like, "The Republicans are trying to help us get out of this economic hole and the Democrats are trying to destroy the country so they can rebuild it in their communist image," or, "The Democrats are trying to help the people and the Republicans are only in it to screw everyone for their own personal gain."

If you've allowed one of the major political parties in this country to convince you that one side is pure and correct and noble and the other side is purely corrupt and definitively incorrect, congratulations: your thick coat of natural wool will keep you sufficiently warm in nearly any climate.

Has anyone ever heard such whining about the majority in 1/3 of the federal government? Barry Hussein totally screwed up the Country when he had the majority in both houses of congress and lefties have never stopped whining since republicans gained the majority in the House. Even union educated Americans should know that congress can't pass a law without the president's signature.

The HuffPuff apparently employs a legion of spammers who exist solely to regurgitate their bullshit and drive up their hit rate. Funny.

Lol, this sort of shit never fails to make me giggle. People saying things like, "The Republicans are trying to help us get out of this economic hole and the Democrats are trying to destroy the country so they can rebuild it in their communist image," or, "The Democrats are trying to help the people and the Republicans are only in it to screw everyone for their own personal gain."

If you've allowed one of the major political parties in this country to convince you that one side is pure and correct and noble and the other side is purely corrupt and definitively incorrect, congratulations: your thick coat of natural wool will keep you sufficiently warm in nearly any climate.

Neither side is correct on every issue. But it seems the Republicans continue to get it wrong on the most important issue of all, the economy. We simply cannot allow for the same policies that got us into this mess in the first place to continue on and bankrupt this country.

If they came up with new ideas, Id listen, but theyre regurgitating the same "CUT TAXES ON THE RICH" nonsense.

When I got into debt, I cut back on my expenses and then got a second job. More revenue AND less expenses fixed my cashflow problems.

Theres simply no way we are going to fix the economic problems inherent in our system unless we do BOTH. Not one, not the other, but BOTH.

Neither side is correct on every issue. But it seems the Republicans continue to get it wrong on the most important issue of all, the economy. We simply cannot allow for the same policies that got us into this mess in the first place to continue on and bankrupt this country.

If they came up with new ideas, Id listen, but theyre regurgitating the same "CUT TAXES ON THE RICH" nonsense.

When I got into debt, I cut back on my expenses and then got a second job. More revenue AND less expenses fixed my cashflow problems.

Theres simply no way we are going to fix the economic problems inherent in our system unless we do BOTH. Not one, not the other, but BOTH.

are you this stupid in real life? what do you think the current admin is doing?

:rofl:

dope

In all fairness, I haven't seen a lot of Republican proposals to lower taxes on the rich in the last few years. I've heard proposals to refrain from raising their taxes, but not any to cut them further. You might consider this a small difference, but it must be noted.

Also, your analogy isn't one that applies here. Our economy can't be summed up in a single entity with a singular amount of debt and expenses and a singular amount of money kinda statement. With your personal finances, you are the only person truly involved. All debt and all bills are -your- debt and -your- bills, and all revenue is -your- revenue. In our economy, everybody's got their own debt, bills, and revenue, and we are not all encompassed by "the government". Therefore, giving the government more revenue to help the economy isn't the same as giving you more revenue to help your personal finances. . . its infinitely more complex.

Also, with your personal finances, you're allowed to make hard, selfish decisions when its necessary to pull yourself out of a money hole. I'm willing to bet that when you're broke, you aren't out dropping significant portions of your rent money into United Way collection boxes and deciding to go on expensive vacations cuz, hell, you -deserve- it, nevermind the price. The government is not so singularly focused -or- chastened. Government officials (on both sides of the isle, not just Republicans) are beholden to various special interest groups and voting blocks. They don't have the same leeway to look at a corporate welfare agenda that provides kickbacks toward campaign funds for their party, or at a public give-away program that helps sway a large voting demographic, and say, "Sorry. We ain't got the money for that shit right now." We have to keep in mind that government officials are just people like us, and, like us, are generally creatures of self-interest. Putting more revenue in their hands won't ensure a better economy, it'll ensure that they have to tell less of their special interest buddies that they're too broke to give 'em more stuff.

Regardless of whether demand side or supply side arguments hold any merit, you're also making the -BIG- assumption that if the government had more revenue they'd put it to good use. I know it sounds cliche, but Solyndra's a good example. The president's economic advisers knew exactly when Solyndra was going to go under, based on its business model. Nevertheless, billions were given to this company simply because they're a green technology company and that's a big part of the current Democrat agenda (some people argue that it's because they're the president's bundlers, and I'm not convinced that some of the motives here weren't nefarious, but for the sake of this argument we'll assume it was all 100% above board). The argument you keep hearing in the news is that, even though the government knew this investment would fail it was still a good thing to throw money at because we need to further green technology. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but only a portion of that money (if any at all) actually went into R&D for Solyndra, but a very significant amount of it went to expenses related to the financially sub-par manufacturing of their product, and a significant portion of that money went into the pockets of the company's executives. If the ultimate purpose here was furthering solar technology, could that money not have been put to infinitely better use by, I don't know, maybe hiring some scientists at NASA specifically for solar power R&D? You know how much research they could have gotten done for a few bil? Neither do I, but I'm willing to bet everything I own that it would have yielded more advancement in solar technology than throwing all of that money at a VERIFIED financial black hole.

This is the sort of bullshit decision the government makes with their revenue, so I'm sorry. . . for my money, the jury's still out on whether or not the Democrat solutions to the economy are any better than the Republican ones.

Last edited:

In all fairness, I haven't seen a lot of Republican proposals to lower taxes on the rich in the last few years. I've heard proposals to refrain from raising their taxes, but not any to cut them further. You might consider this a small difference, but it must be noted.

Also, your analogy isn't one that applies here. Our economy can't be summed up in a single entity with a singular amount of debt and expenses and a singular amount of money kinda statement. With your personal finances, you are the only person truly involved. All debt and all bills are -your- debt and -your- bills, and all revenue is -your- revenue. In our economy, everybody's got their own debt, bills, and revenue, and we are not all encompassed by "the government". Therefore, giving the government more revenue to help the economy isn't the same as giving you more revenue to help your personal finances. . . its infinitely more complex.

Also, with your personal finances, you're allowed to make hard, selfish decisions when its necessary to pull yourself out of a money hole. I'm willing to bet that when you're broke, you aren't out dropping significant portions of your rent money into United Way collection boxes and deciding to go on expensive vacations cuz, hell, you -deserve- it, nevermind the price. The government is not so singularly focused -or- chastened. Government officials (on both sides of the isle, not just Republicans) are beholden to various special interest groups and voting blocks. They don't have the same leeway to look at a corporate welfare agenda that provides kickbacks toward campaign funds for their party, or at a public give-away program that helps sway a large voting demographic, and say, "Sorry. We ain't got the money for that shit right now." We have to keep in mind that government officials are just people like us, and, like us, are generally creatures of self-interest. Putting more revenue in their hands won't ensure a better economy, it'll ensure that they have to tell less of their special interest buddies that they're too broke to give 'em more stuff.

Regardless of whether demand side or supply side arguments hold any merit, you're also making the -BIG- assumption that if the government had more revenue they'd put it to good use. I know it sounds cliche, but Solyndra's a good example. The president's economic advisers knew exactly when Solyndra was going to go under, based on its business model. Nevertheless, billions were given to this company simply because they're a green technology company and that's a big part of the current Democrat agenda (some people argue that it's because they're the president's bundlers, and I'm not convinced that some of the motives here weren't nefarious, but for the sake of this argument we'll assume it was all 100% above board). The argument you keep hearing in the news is that, even though the government knew this investment would fail it was still a good thing to throw money at because we need to further green technology. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but only a portion of that money (if any at all) actually went into R&D for Solyndra, but a very significant amount of it went to expenses related to the financially sub-par manufacturing of their product, and a significant portion of that money went into the pockets of the company's executives. If the ultimate purpose here was furthering solar technology, could that money not have been put to infinitely better use by, I don't know, maybe hiring some scientists at NASA specifically for solar power R&D? You know how much research they could have gotten done for a few bil? Neither do I, but I'm willing to bet everything I own that it would have yielded more advancement in solar technology than throwing all of that money at a VERIFIED financial black hole.

This is the sort of bullshit decision the government makes with their revenue, so I'm sorry. . . for my money, the jury's still out on whether or not the Democrat solutions to the economy are any better than the Republican ones.

heres the future under Mittney:

Romney's original plan called for making the Bush-era tax cuts permanent, getting rid of the estate tax (now paid only by those with estates worth $5 million or more), getting rid of taxes on investment income for those making less than $200,000, and lowering the corporate tax rate ten points to 25 percent. Last week he said he would also cut marginal, individual income tax rates by 20 percent for everyone who pays taxes.

Analysis: Romney tax plan strongly favors the rich - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

As far as what "they" would do with it if "they" had more money?

We have TWO very serious problems in this country.

Not enough people working and a crumbling infrastructure ( as someone who lives just a few miles from the bridge collapse in Minneapolis, its still on everyones minds here )

Poor infrastructure fails America, civil engineers report - CNN

City Mayors: US infrastructure problems

Easy fix. Raise taxes on EVERYONE, by ending the bush tax cuts, and end it for EVERYONE, not just the rich but anyone who makes a taxable income pays a little more, use every dime recieved to start replacing roads, bridges and sewers most at the end of their predicted lifetimes more than a decade ago.

Back in the 30's, during the depreassion, the construction of the Triborough Bridge ( the Robert F Kennedy bridge today ) in New York emplyed over a million people in 22 states ( see American Experience: New York ).

We do what we have ALWAYS done. What America has ALWAYS been best at. We BUILD our way out of our problems. THAT is "American Exceptionalism". We WORK and we work hard.

Cutting builds nothing, but MUST be done. Investing builds the future, but we have to have the funds to invest.

Last edited:

gee kinda sounds like what the Democrats do too......but of course you cant see that can you?.....

I wish it could be seen, but as far as I can tell, the Democrats decided to take their Republican friends advice and pass the individual mandate and cap and trade, at which point the Republicans pretended it was evil, even though they fucking came up with it in the first place.

Democrats proposed $2 trillion in spending cuts, but Republicans walked back on any plan to raise revenue.

It's a pretty sad state of affairs that Democrats are now Republicans, and Republicans are now just fucking losers of the lowest-common-denominator variety.

I think President Obama and the Democrats should learn from this by coming out strongly against suicide, that way Republicans will decide they are for it, and will off themselves in short order so we can move this country forward, finally.

:lmao:

What a fucking tool you are. You describe exactly what BOTH parties do, but your brain has zero ability for objective thought.

:lmao:

What a fucking tool you are. You describe exactly what BOTH parties do, but your brain has zero ability for objective thought.

I don't see it so much on the Democratic side these days, probably because I feel that much of their caucus is a lot more centrist than it used to be.

When they took over they didn't try to hang left and pass universal health care. They passed the Republican idea of the individual mandate.

They went up the middle to gain bi-partisan support.

Same with cap-and-trade, which both McCain and Palin agreed to 4 years ago, another Republican-led effort that Democrats thought they could pass by going up the middle.

Democrats are so wimpy that they win a national election by 9 million votes, they win a mandate, and then run to the middle when they get elected.

Obama gets in office and he allows concealed weapons in national parks.

It's a record in recent times of going to the center while I find the Republican party swings hard right the minute they're in there.

I didn't want them to go after Planned Parenthood. I wanted them to roll out their jobs plan once they got in there, but I haven't seen that yet.

I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but when's the last time Democrats actually went hard left on anything when they got elected?

They don't make guns an issue. They don't make single payer an issue. They don't even make gay marriage an issue except for at the local level. Even on taxes, they ended up cutting them the last few years.

I think President Obama and the Democrats should learn from this by coming out strongly against suicide, that way Republicans will decide they are for it, and will off themselves in short order so we can move this country forward, finally.

After I cleaned the coffee off my keyboard, I had to write and tell you that I think you have had a brillant idea. Now if Obama will only take your advice. Thanks.:clap2:

Forum List

Back