The Royal Wedding

I didn't see her name on the guest list. But the UK has it's own trailer trash royalty - the Beckhams - and they were in attendance. David looked hot, as per usual.... his wife looked like a miserable bitch, as per usual. All is well with the world. :lol::lol:

Although.... Victoria was wearing the most amazing shoes. :eusa_angel:

I think the Beckhams are fine. Why are they trailer trash. Adams grew up middle class, while Beckham himself was working class - but hardly trash.

If Britain wants to go to war, do they call your boys up?

No.

I can rock with that.

In all seriousness, I'd snub my nose always at the idea of Royalty because of the idea of America, but at the same time, they do seem like good people.

Plus, aren't they just a formality at this point, in terms of Governing Power, itself?

I can rock with that.

In all seriousness, I'd snub my nose always at the idea of Royalty because of the idea of America, but at the same time, they do seem like good people.

Plus, aren't they just a formality at this point, in terms of Governing Power, itself?

They have no sway in governing the country. The Queen is their Head of State, and Head of the Church of England. They pay taxes, and bring a considerable amount of money into the UK. It's not our way, and I sure as hell didn't curtsy when I met Prince Andrew - Americans don't bow to any person (at least this one doesn't.... Obama might, but not me... :lol:)

Forum List

Back