The Royal Wedding

funny-pictures-cat-cares-about-problems.jpg

I took a really long lunch today and watched Kate Middleton's biography....

LOVE THE ROYALS!! Whoooo hooo! I hope they have many beautiful children and a super great life, it is about time someone in the public eye did!

Do ya think Paris Hilton was at the wedding?

Sort of sad when you think what she's had...that family has everything and Paris is the best thing they have to offer? Sheesh. I think the US should be more proud of Lionel Ritchie's adopted daughter, myself.

Sort of sad when you think what she's had...that family has everything and Paris is the best thing they have to offer? Sheesh. I think the US should be more proud of Lionel Ritchie's adopted daughter, myself.

I didn't see her name on the guest list. But the UK has it's own trailer trash royalty - the Beckhams - and they were in attendance. David looked hot, as per usual.... his wife looked like a miserable bitch, as per usual. All is well with the world. :lol::lol:

Although.... Victoria was wearing the most amazing shoes. :eusa_angel:

I saw the shoes and was amazed that someone who is 6 months pregnant could twist her leg backwards, perpendicular from her body.

It was like a contortionist thing.

But she did market the shoe...she also wore her own clothes.

I know because I read every word in the Sun.

My last post about the Royal Wedding that I proudly didn't watch.
iowahawk: London Wedding Unites Chav, Ned Monarchies
Thousands of celebrating Britons gathered outside Peckham Council House Abbey to toss rice and empty vodka bottles this afternoon, following the gala royal wedding of HRH Tiffany Skinner, Chavesse of Alcester, and Wayne MacDuffie, Grand Ned of Glasgow.

"Blu'y 'ell, issa roit fookin proppa chushdy bok, innit?" said Manchester great-grandmother Sharron Spebbington, 38, tearfully echoing the thoughts of many while kicking the skull of a unconscious co-celebrant.

"Ei oi, wigan finkta goon ya me consa," explained Conor Croudup, 23, a dole collector and burglary consultant from Stratford. "Yamate, foon'a bif toopy gishaf a woonta."
I'd heard about "chavs" before but the "neds" are new to me. :lol:

I didn't see her name on the guest list. But the UK has it's own trailer trash royalty - the Beckhams - and they were in attendance. David looked hot, as per usual.... his wife looked like a miserable bitch, as per usual. All is well with the world. :lol::lol:

I think the Beckhams are fine. Why are they trailer trash. Adams grew up middle class, while Beckham himself was working class - but hardly trash.

I think the Beckhams are fine. Why are they trailer trash. Adams grew up middle class, while Beckham himself was working class - but hardly trash.

If Britain wants to go to war, do they call your boys up?

Forum List

Back