The Royal Wedding Crapola

A poll from 2002 is your 'evidence'? Really? Are you sure you don't want to withdraw that and get something that's actually current?

Fucking idiot.
There is no 'more recent poll' since 2002 on their website, but I suppose you already know that.

So? Go find a more recent one from another source. Idiot.

You clearly know jack shit about the UK. That's fine, be ignorant, I have no problem with that... but you make yourself look a fool by spouting your ignorance in public.
I know enough that you keep repeating your posts again and again, calling me bad names, rather than finding any info yourself to disprove it, and I already did by the way find a new poll. You keep spouting your ignorance by ignoring what the rest of the population where you live think. That you are so hostile about the UK being called racist, proves either that you deny it exists to that extent or that you deny it exists at all. But keep on posting, It is clear that enough my previous post saying the UK isn't as nearly as bad as France (yet) won't abate your rage.

Last edited:
There is no 'more recent poll' since 2002 on their website, but I suppose you already know that.

You clearly know jack shit about the UK. That's fine, be ignorant, I have no problem with that... but you make yourself look a fool by spouting your ignorance in public.
I know enough that you keep repeating your posts again and again, calling me bad names, rather than finding any info yourself to disprove it, and I already did by the way find a new poll. You keep spouting your ignorance by ignoring what the rest of the population where you live think. That you are so hostile about the UK being called racist, proves either that you deny it exists to that extent or that you deny it exists at all. But keep on posting, It is clear that enough my previous post saying the UK isn't as nearly as bad as France (yet) won't abate your rage.

So, you are claiming that the population of Britain believes Britain to be a racist country, and, as your 'evidence' you post a poll from 2002?

Honestly, you really are sad.

I live there. I know the country. I know it's people. You don't. You watched a documentary and quote one poll as your 'evidence'.

And now, because I mock you... you accuse me of 'rage'.

Seriously.

Too.

Fucking.

Funny.

And, really, really stupid.

So, you are claiming that the population of Britain believes Britain to be a racist country, and, as your 'evidence' you post a poll from 2002?

Honestly, you really are sad.

I live there. I know the country. I know it's people. You don't. You watched a documentary and quote one poll as your 'evidence'.

And now, because I mock you... you accuse me of 'rage'.

Seriously.

Too.

Fucking.

Funny.

And, really, really stupid.
Actually I came up with a poll from feb 2011, you ignored it. For the last few posts all you have done is post insults, providing no evidence in reply. Yeah, you 'know the people' so well, from a European perspective. When Cameron claims multiculturalism has failed and attacks minorities including Muslims you just ignore it, when the UK bombs Libya for oil, you ignore it, when the BNP gets elected to the European Parliament you ignore it, when people speak out against intolerance and racism and blame a racist culture in the UK, you just ignore it and blame the immigrants for all your problems. But keeping denying it, in time the Muslims and immigrants you hate so much will be a political force to be reckoned with, and because you have treated them so badly, its hardly any surprise they protest.

Last edited:
So your claiming that Britain is a racist country because of one documentary. I saw a documentary about fat Americans, on that basis I make the assumption that most Americans are obese, exactly the same as what you did. (being sarcastic)

Anyway, this comes from the country that is the home of the KKK. The only reason party's such as BNP exist is because of our political system that caters for EVERY point of view no matter how much of a minority view it may be, we have a communist party for god sake!! Where as you have two single party's, i'm sure if your political system was not so narrow minded you would have such groups which would probably be even more widely supported.

Yep, and I can eat my organic chicken, my organic vegetables, drink my organic milk, and have organic jam on my organic bread.

Or I can buy a Thai salad, go next door and buy a Malaysian meal, cross the road and get Chinese, then go a little further and get middle eastern or go to the Asian shop and get pretty much anything else I have left out.

In the UK you eat mass produced stuff, unless it is from other countries, or you live by yourself on a farm making your own food, and you are too scared or hateful of the Indian down the road or the Muslim next door you would rarely know what food there is food apart from Chinese outside Europe (unless you are one of the minority that eats exotic and isn't a racist bigot). :eusa_eh:

Sorry, but that is total bullshit. Either you haven't set foot in the UK in the past 20 years, or you're just lyin'.
No I am just reading about the rise of the BNP, and the political ravings about Islamic and foreign immigration, also I have seen plenty of documentaries backed up by the immigrant communities there that face consistent persecution and harassment on a daily basis. In many towns British harass and damage the properties of Chinese, one case I saw was a whole community sending their children in to harass and demean them with racial slurs, and the parents joining in. The restaurant had to close because the community was so nasty and hostile, the people broke down psychologically and couldn't take it any more.

Here is the real UK:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kSO3zu9J6s&feature=related]YouTube - Racism in Multicultural Britain - Part 3[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcqrrJPl9Ek"][/ame]

There are several tragedies apparent here.

1. That the poor people in that video had to put up with abuse for weeks on end.

2. That the white woman interviewed says, quite rightly, that you could visit any major city in the UK and find an estate like that one.

3. That the show concludes by saying that only 2 of the children who were the aggressors in the film are being, it appears, held to account for their actions.

4. That you conclude your post with a comment like "Here is the real UK", as though the video is somehow representative of the behavior of British people in general towards immigrant communities.

All very sad, the first 3 for their factuality, the last for its stupidity.

Sorry, but that is total bullshit. Either you haven't set foot in the UK in the past 20 years, or you're just lyin'.
No I am just reading about the rise of the BNP, and the political ravings about Islamic and foreign immigration, also I have seen plenty of documentaries backed up by the immigrant communities there that face consistent persecution and harassment on a daily basis. In many towns British harass and damage the properties of Chinese, one case I saw was a whole community sending their children in to harass and demean them with racial slurs, and the parents joining in. The restaurant had to close because the community was so nasty and hostile, the people broke down psychologically and couldn't take it any more.

Here is the real UK:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kSO3zu9J6s&feature=related]YouTube - Racism in Multicultural Britain - Part 3[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcqrrJPl9Ek"][/ame]

1. That the poor people in that video had to put up with abuse for weeks on end.

2. That the white woman interviewed says, quite rightly, that you could visit any major city in the UK and find an estate like that one.

3. That the show concludes by saying that only 2 of the children who were the aggressors in the film are being, it appears, held to account for their actions.

4. That you conclude your post with a comment like "Here is the real UK", as though the video is somehow representative of the behavior of British people in general towards immigrant communities.

The same can be said for almost every country on earth.

Here is the real UK:

YouTube - Racism in Multicultural Britain - Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcqrrJPl9Ek

The same can be said for almost every country on earth.

Absolutely right, IMO.

Here is the real UK:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kSO3zu9J6s&feature=related"]YouTube - Racism in Multicultural Britain - Part 3[/ame]

It would be if I wasn't baiting from post no.1, I don't even eat organic. :popcorn:

Here is the real UK:

YouTube - Racism in Multicultural Britain - Part 3

It would be if I wasn't baiting from post no.1, I don't even eat organic. :popcorn:

Whatever, it's still stupid.

Whatever, it's still stupid.
meh-cat.jpg

Heard dey was delayin' the honeymoon...

... Uncle Ferd down `bout dat...

... he been lookin' forward to watchin' it.
:eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back