The Royal Wedding Crapola

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
Hey! Canca keep your shlocky souveniers of the upcoming Royal Wedding over there? LOL.

You guys in the UK had best be buying this stuff, he he he.

william_and_kate_royal_wedding_souvenir_mug-p16823049158288170521yff_400.jpg

4008573.jpg

merch-main.jpg

I just like weddings.

And Kitch is cool.

And when the english like to tell us how they have superior tastes than us colonials, I can take out my Charles and Diana wedding plate and serve some peper chicken on it.

• Banned
I just like weddings.

And Kitch is cool.

And when the english like to tell us how they have superior tastes than us colonials, I can take out my Charles and Diana wedding plate and serve some peper chicken on it.

I am also a fan of weddings. But kitch is supposed to be American over here. What's wrong with plastic flamingos all of a sudden, eh?

Kitch is whatever you want it to be - the things you like to collect. Me? I don't do kitch because it's too damned much dusting to do! :lol:

I've heard that after the wedding, if it's determined that she isn't a virgin, her head gets chopped off down by the London Towers.

this wedding is not like a normal wedding,its a royal one and peoples are getting close to the london to watch this amazing royal wedding which become history after 29th may.

I just like weddings.

And Kitch is cool.

Yep, and I can eat my organic chicken, my organic vegetables, drink my organic milk, and have organic jam on my organic bread.

Or I can buy a Thai salad, go next door and buy a Malaysian meal, cross the road and get Chinese, then go a little further and get middle eastern or go to the Asian shop and get pretty much anything else I have left out.

In the UK you eat mass produced stuff (which occasionally has be recalled because factory farms are a great breeding ground for food and mouth disease), unless it is from other countries, or you live by yourself on a farm making your own food, and you are too scared or hateful of the Indian down the road or the Muslim next door you would rarely know what food there is food apart from Chinese outside Europe (unless you are one of the minority that eats exotic and isn't a racist bigot). :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
I just like weddings.

And Kitch is cool.

Yep, and I can eat my organic chicken, my organic vegetables, drink my organic milk, and have organic jam on my organic bread.

Or I can buy a Thai salad, go next door and buy a Malaysian meal, cross the road and get Chinese, then go a little further and get middle eastern or go to the Asian shop and get pretty much anything else I have left out.

In the UK you eat mass produced stuff, unless it is from other countries, or you live by yourself on a farm making your own food, and you are too scared or hateful of the Indian down the road or the Muslim next door you would rarely know what food there is food apart from Chinese outside Europe (unless you are one of the minority that eats exotic and isn't a racist bigot). :eusa_eh:

Sorry, but that is total bullshit. Either you haven't set foot in the UK in the past 20 years, or you're just lyin'.

I just like weddings.

And Kitch is cool.

In the UK you eat mass produced stuff, unless it is from other countries, or you live by yourself on a farm making your own food, and you are too scared or hateful of the Indian down the road or the Muslim next door you would rarely know what food there is food apart from Chinese outside Europe (unless you are one of the minority that eats exotic and isn't a racist bigot). :eusa_eh:

Sorry, but that is total bullshit. Either you haven't set foot in the UK in the past 20 years, or you're just lyin'.
No I am just reading about the rise of the BNP, and the political ravings about Islamic and foreign immigration, also I have seen plenty of documentaries backed up by the immigrant communities there that face consistent persecution and harassment on a daily basis. In many towns British harass and damage the properties of Chinese, one case I saw was a whole community sending their children in to harass and demean them with racial slurs, and the parents joining in. The restaurant had to close because the community was so nasty and hostile, the people broke down psychologically and couldn't take it any more.

Here is the real UK:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcqrrJPl9Ek"][/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

No I am just reading about the rise of the BNP, and the political ravings about Islamic and foreign immigration, also I have seen plenty of documentaries backed up by the immigrant communities there that face consistent persecution and harassment on a daily basis. In many towns British harass and damage the properties of Chinese, one case I saw was a whole community sending their children in to harass and demean them with racial slurs, and the parents joining in. The restaurant had to close because the community was so nasty and hostile, the people broke down psychologically and couldn't take it any more.

I've lived in the UK for a few years. Your crap about their food is decades old. As, I suspect, is the documentary about immigrant communities. There is not a massive anti immigration problem here - at least, there wasn't until the EU forced an open border policy on a small island (Britain) that cannot cope with the influx of foreign migrants. The crime rate in some areas increased 200% with the influx of Eastern European criminals. Many pregnant women head to the UK to have their children, because the British Government is so fucking generous to children born here.

You are judging a country you clearly no fuck all about on the basis of a documentary. Grow the fuck up.

I've lived in the UK for a few years. Your crap about their food is decades old. As, I suspect, is the documentary about immigrant communities. There is not a massive anti immigration problem here - at least, there wasn't until the EU forced an open border policy on a small island (Britain) that cannot cope with the influx of foreign migrants. The crime rate in some areas increased 200% with the influx of Eastern European criminals. Many pregnant women head to the UK to have their children, because the British Government is so fucking generous to children born here.

You are judging a country you clearly no fuck all about on the basis of a documentary. Grow the fuck up.
Or maybe you fail to understand them, and treat them like the French do. Go join the BNP if you hate immigration so much.http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/california-girl.html

Last edited:

Here is the real UK:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kSO3zu9J6s&feature=related]YouTube - Racism in Multicultural Britain - Part 3[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcqrrJPl9Ek"][/ame]
Browning Hi-power. Problem over.
Just kill the little shit and head to his house to eliminate the rest of the gene pool.
Fucking inbred, queen worshiping pussies.

Or maybe you fail to understand them, and treat them like the French do. Go join the BNP if you hate immigration so much.http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/california-girl.html

Oh, goody! Hysterical drivel as a response. I hand out facts, such as the 200% increase in crime rates in certain areas in Britain as a result of unchecked immigration, so therefore I hate immigrants. Fucking idiot.

And, if I was British and voted in their elections, no, I would not join the BNP - they are a bunch of racist assclowns. I would, probably, vote either UKIP or Conservative.

And, the French and the Brits get on fine. I spend a lot of time in France too. I probably know more about both countries than you ever will.... cuz I don't get my information from watching one documentary.... but by experiencing both cultures.

Here is the real UK:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kSO3zu9J6s&feature=related"]YouTube - Racism in Multicultural Britain - Part 3[/ame]
Just kill the little shit and head to his house to eliminate the rest of the gene pool.
If you did that to most towns and cities in the UK, the problem would be over, till then I am going to keep calling up the UK on its racism and intolerance of other cultures. The UK makes the Florida Pastor that burns Korans look like the most tolerant guy on Earth, I don't see him getting his flock out to attack and harass Muslims, like they do in the UK, they had an underground bombing, the US had the deaths of 3000+ people, Russia has terrorist bombings all the time, yet neither country has people going to the extreme that the UK has.

Last edited:

Here is the real UK:

YouTube - Racism in Multicultural Britain - Part 3
If you did that to most towns and cities in the UK, the problem would be over, till then I am going to keep calling up the UK on its racism and intolerance of other cultures. The UK makes the Florida Pastor that burns Korans look like the most tolerant guy on Earth, I don't see him getting his flock out to attack and harass Muslims, like they do in the UK, they had an underground bombing, the US had the deaths of 3000+ people, Russia has terrorist bombings all the time, yet neither country has people going to the extreme that the UK has.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. None. Nada. Zero. Zip.

You're embarrassingly ignorant. The UK is, in fact, one of the most open and most tolerant societies on the planet. More so than we are. More so than most other EU counties.... in fact, they are overly kind to foreigners here. (And, for the record, I'm technically one of those foreigners... an American, living in the UK).

You're stupidity is just embarrassing.

American as in descended from European.

Your compatriots disagree with you:

More than half of Britons believe they live in a racist society, according to a major survey commissioned by BBC News Online. The opinion poll also found that 44% of those asked believe immigration has damaged Britain over the last 50 years.
The ICM study shows that racism in the workplace is a major problem - with almost one in three blacks and Asians saying they believe racism has cost them the chance of a job.
But it does goes on to suggest that most whites, blacks and Asians agree society is more racially tolerant than a decade ago.
For example, there is more of a widespread acceptance of mixed-race relationships.
BBC NEWS | In Depth | Race | Is Britain a racist country?

_1993597_is_britain_racist_150.gif

Till you accept racism exists and try to change attitudes and start treating immigrants more tolerance the UK will remain racist and intolerant, fortunately there is a minority or majority according to the above (not including you) that wants to change how the UK is.

Last edited:
A poll from 2002 is your 'evidence'? Really? Are you sure you don't want to withdraw that and get something that's actually current?

Fucking idiot.

A poll from 2002 is your 'evidence'? Really? Are you sure you don't want to withdraw that and get something that's actually current?

Fucking idiot.
There is no 'more recent poll' since 2002 on their website, but I suppose you already know that.

Immigration poll 'disturbing' say anti-racism campaigners

Sunday, 27 February 2011

[...] The poll, carried out by Populus, was one of the largest studies carried out on the subject, based on 91 questions to more than 5,000 individuals.
Immigration was held to have been on the whole a bad thing for Britain by 63% of whites, 43% of Asians and 17% of black Britons.
It found that 39% of Asians, 34% of whites and 21% of blacks believed immigration should be halted either permanently or at least until the UK's economy was back on track.
Almost half (48%) were open to supporting a new far-right party as long as it eschewed "fascist imagery" and did not condone violence. And 52% agreed that "Muslims create problems in the UK".
Ethnic minority communities generally feel less "proud" at seeing the English flag flown - though only 25% of whites questioned said they felt that emotion.
[...]
Director Nick Lowles pointed to some positive findings: "Young people are more hopeful about the future and more open to living in an ethnically diverse society.
"The vast majority of people reject political violence and view white anti-Muslim extremists as bad as Muslim extremists and there is overwhelming support for a positive campaign against extremism."
But he added: "This report gives those of us who are campaigning against extremism nowhere to hide. The harsh truth is we are in danger of losing touch with the public on race, immigration and multiculturalism.
"The attitude of all sections of the community to these complex issues is now running far ahead of the politicians and community leaders."
In the foreword to the report, Mr Cruddas wrote: "Put simply, unless political parties step up and provide a new language of material well-being, of identity and belonging, then these political forces might refract into more malign forms. As such, the political class has been warned."
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...rbing-say-antiracism-campaigners-2227052.html

Last edited:

Fucking idiot.
There is no 'more recent poll' since 2002 on their website, but I suppose you already know that.

So? Go find a more recent one from another source. Idiot.

You clearly know jack shit about the UK. That's fine, be ignorant, I have no problem with that... but you make yourself look a fool by spouting your ignorance in public.

Forum List

Back